Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2015 10:02:55 PM EDT
I knowe there was talk 6mo. ago about Aero making a 34mm version of their 30mm ultralight scope mount but have heard nothing since then. I looked at the Warne skeletal 34mm but can't find a weight on one anywhere.  What is the lightest 34mm scope mount? (Does not need to be QD but does need to be 1 piece....No ring sets)
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 5:34:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know about the "ultralight" part, but LaRue and Seekins both carry 34mm scope mounts.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:39:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't know about the "ultralight" part, but LaRue and Seekins both carry 34mm scope mounts.
View Quote

Larue is not bad at 7+oz but seekins are just 34mm rings from all I could find. Really trying to find sub 5 oz option if it exists. Would have expected to see Aero Precision 34mm to make the mark seeing as the 30mm is just over 3oz
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:19:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Check out the Nightforce Ultralite Unimount. I'm not sure on the exact weight, but they make 30mm and 34mm versions.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 10:48:58 AM EDT
[#4]
I'd call Primary Arms and ask them.....they probably have a line on some for their new 1-8 scope.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 11:44:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 3:55:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 11:45:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I am running Seekins 34mm AR height rings with my 1-8X Prototype. If you don't care about QD that is a light and solid option. If you want QD Bobro, LaRue, ADM are still the go to brands

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd call Primary Arms and ask them.....they probably have a line on some for their new 1-8 scope.

I am running Seekins 34mm AR height rings with my 1-8X Prototype. If you don't care about QD that is a light and solid option. If you want QD Bobro, LaRue, ADM are still the go to brands

Thanks for the input Marshal. I was actually going to give you a call anyhow to get more info on your 1-8x with ACSS coming out as it is on the short list of scope options.  My issue with rings is two part.....  #1 it means I will need to buy a scope mounting kit to line up the rings, # 2 it's hard to get good eye relief when shooting NTCH.  How is the 1-8 doing with regard to #2 among a few other questions that can wait till after launch.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 9:44:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top