Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2014 5:23:37 PM EDT
Please help me decide whether to get the HK or the M4 style front sight in a folding front sight to be in use with my Eotech EXPS. I plan for these to be my only Black Friday purchases, but you know how THAT goes.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 5:28:03 PM EDT
[#1]
M4
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:43:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Anybody else? I was kinda wanting to go with the general consensus, but one response won't help that much.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:14:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Anybody else? I was kinda wanting to go with the general consensus, but one response won't help that much.
View Quote

so I'm not good enough?  lol

Happy thanksgiving!!

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 12:36:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Haha. I just wish a few more would have been as good as you and replied to the post. Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 1:52:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll reply, but can't really help, because neither has any advantage over the other.  It is completely subjective and a matter of personal preference.  Just pick which ever style you like best.  I prefer the M4 style, but that doesn't mean jack squat.  I run the Magpul folding MBUS polymer for its durability.  It's extended profile is M4 style, but it it was only in a curved HK style, I still would have chosen it for its simplicity and durability.  It is also less costly than most.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 2:01:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I prefer the HK style front but only with a fully adjustable rear - to me, the HK front loses functionality when you move the tip of the front post away from the center of the wings.  For me, it's all about the circle in the circle.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top