Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2014 12:31:52 PM EDT
I am building a new AR-15 and want to get a red dot sight for it but need to stay cheap. I have two other AR's with EXPS2-0 with G33.STS Magnifiers on them and really like them a lot. I'm looking for something under say $150 that will do the job. This will just be a backup and target shooting for fun gun and of course if I need to can always swap out the Eotechs from the other two. Any advise on what would be a good cheap red dot to get?
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 12:39:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Primary Arms

Alternatively, TRS-25 are good, I also kinda like the Burris Fastfires but they're a bit out of your stated price range.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 12:47:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I went with the Burris FastFire™ III which is a little more than I wanted to go but  lot less than the Eotechs.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 1:25:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Just put a Bushnell TS - 125 on an AK and it's incredible for the money !
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top