Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2014 1:40:36 PM EDT
I bought a PEPR mount that is 30mm amd my scope is 1", has anyone used spacers to make this combo fit? Recommendations on how to go about it?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 2:16:46 PM EDT
[#1]
It's not ideal (duh) but I've done it.  You can buy spacers online.   Note this is for a 'fun gun' for the kids.   PSA had the pepr for next to nothing and I had some old 1" vortex's laying around and it seemed like a good idea at the time.  

No problem so far but with the disclaimer they shoot lightish loads, 2800FPS and maybe 400 rounds total in this configuration.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:16:12 PM EDT
[#2]
so the 30mm will fit with a 1 inch tube?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:25:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

so the 30mm will fit with a 1 inch tube?

View Quote
They make spacers so you can put a 1" scope in 30mm rings. But I never tried it so I don't know how good it works. Thats why I am here.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 8:36:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I think it'd work fine provided the spacers are good quality.  That's the way Burris Signature Rings are and they work fine.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 8:45:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I think the O.P. is wanting to know what adapters are needed.

The step down 30mm to 1" need to match the ring size (most adapters have a slight lip at the edges so they won't slide under)

I had a couple of different 30mm rings with 1" adapters, but none of those were the right size to fit

I just traded one of my spare 30mm for a 1" with anther member on the E.E.

BIGGER_HAMMER
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top