User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2014 10:15:31 AM EDT
Is EuroOptic GTG?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:27:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, scored an HDMR from them for 900 a few months ago.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:45:52 AM EDT
[#2]
GTG. Nightforce website shows them as an authorized dealer. Recently I ordered a NF NXS F1 on the weekend and it shipped on Mon. Was packaged well and arrived in pristine condition. I would buy from them again!
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 1:25:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep.  A well-respected high-end dealer.

I bought my one and only NF from them.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 5:15:46 PM EDT
[#4]
EuroOptic is based in Montoursville PA, my hometown. They are putting in a store front about a quarter mile from my house. I have heard a lot of good things about them, can't wait to check out the store once it's open.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 5:33:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Just bought a Kahles from him, he is pretty big on the Hide.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:22:44 PM EDT
[#6]
GTG.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 9:39:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
GTG.
View Quote

Bought multiple optics from them over the years.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 9:48:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
EuroOptic is based in Montoursville PA, my hometown. They are putting in a store front about a quarter mile from my house. I have heard a lot of good things about them, can't wait to check out the store once it's open.
View Quote

I work in Montoursville, live in S. Wmspt. Can't wait for the store to open....saw some work trucks there last week and got all excited for nothing. Wonder what's taking so long.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:18:39 PM EDT
[#9]
I bought a mk4 leupold from them some months back . Like others said decent price and fast shipping . I would/will buy from them again.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:23:42 AM EDT
[#10]
They're gtg.  I bought my used Leupold Mark 4 from them and it was exactly as listed.  Very happy with my purchase and saved several hundred to buy buying used.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:19:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I hope this never happens to me.  I have an uncontrollable scope fetish.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:03:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

I go to their current location once or twice a year.  The amount of high-end weapons and optics they stock is incredible.   I've bought a bunch of stuff from them over the years.  They have always beat the lowest prices I've ever found on things.  Buy from them with confidence.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 6:45:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Definitely GTG.  Buy with confidence.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 9:33:59 PM EDT
[#14]
EuroOptic is good, but unless I'm missing something I don't see them as a site sponsor. I wonder why / why not? I think they would benefit immensely. As such, I prefer to support vendors that support ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 10:08:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Just bought my first optic from them yesterday...a Steiner 1-4x...called in my order and they were extremely friendly/helpful, my order shipped not too long after that....I would definitely buy from them again!
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:23:02 AM EDT
[#16]
I just bought a Vortex Razor HD from them last week, they shipped it the next day.  First time I've ever used them and probably wont be the last.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 8:56:19 PM EDT
[#17]
dude hooked me up
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 9:13:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Emailed 4 different places a week ago asking if they had an item in stock, and still haven't heard from any of them. Asked Euro optic last night, and got a response first thing this morning.

Guess who gets my $?
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top