Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2014 2:17:01 AM EDT
I have a S&W M&P AR15.

I like the retical on the Bushnell 1-4x in 24mm PCL, the 2nd choice was somehow getting a red dot with a magnifier ( TRS25).

But  I thnk I like the 1-4x though I will not have backup sites if i install this and this scope can co-witness....

Is this an issue for you ?

thanks in advance....
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 3:04:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a Burris tac30 1-4 on my rifle and love it.

If you use a quick detach mount you can quickly remove the scope and use irons if needed. Not quite as fast as a cowitnessed red dot, but it only takes a second to remove the scope.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:36:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Special Combo Deal for your setup on AMAZON

This comes with the mount and a red dot.....
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 3:19:17 AM EDT
[#3]
yes I agree...
I think the Vortex equivalent with the 2nd focal plane system is probably a better choice for me...man nothing we do in the AR platform is cheap by any far stretch.

love to have a QD system for a scope but geez louise that costs mooolah...
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top