User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:35:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Ta33 hg with a front flip cover. Pretty damn fast.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:40:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Samson Hk style flip up front, troy dioptic flip up rear, vortex strikefire sits in the middle of the 2.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:32:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Aimpoint here.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:42:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Primary: ACOG
Backup: ACOGs don't need backups
View Quote

Only optic that ever failed on me was a TA31RCO... prism came loose while shooting.  Good luck

ETA... right now it is an EOTech.  Used to be a NF 1-4x but i got tired of lugging it around.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:25:19 PM EDT
[#5]
DD front sight, ARMs 40 rear.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:19:17 PM EDT
[#6]
ACOG
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:20:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Vortex Viper PST 1-4. Also have offset BUIS.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:00:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Only optic that ever failed on me was a TA31RCO... prism came loose while shooting.  Good luck

ETA... right now it is an EOTech.  Used to be a NF 1-4x but i got tired of lugging it around.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL only optic I have fail one me was an eotech. EXPS 3.0, turned it seld off and never turned back on. L3 fixed it.....but..good luck.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:28:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

LOL only optic I have fail one me was an eotech. EXPS 3.0, turned it seld off and never turned back on. L3 fixed it.....but..good luck.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks!!!

I was saying good luck not putting backups on your rifle and that attitude that ACOGs don't need backups when there was a thread about an ACOG that wasn't sealed properly and fogged up on the same page as this thread .  ACOGs can fail just like any other optic.  I may give them a slight advantage due to their lack of electronics but they have vulnerabilities as well.  Sorry you were offended .  I'm pretty certain EOTechs aren't infallible but at least I have another option if something happens.  Just saying man.  I wasn't meaning to act like EOTechs are more reliable than ACOGs.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:37:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Aimpoint T-1/ F.SP with BUIS MAtech rear duty rifle
Vortex 2.5-10/KAC 45degee offset 16" personal rifle
Aimpoint PRO/ Magpul MBUS  10.5" braced pistol
Burris FF3/ Magpul Pro front with KAC 3-600y rear 12" braced pistol
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 1:12:46 PM EDT
[#11]
EOTech EXPS2-0
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top