Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 62
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 10:21:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By flynbye:
Cool thanks not sure how I missed that. I ordered a accupower Mia green crosshair for 535. Free shipping and a 50 gift card for next time
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By QtrHorse:
Anybody have a code for opticsplant ? Looking at the trijicon accupower  

Open up a chat with them and ask them to match a price.  Once they match a price or tell you the lowest they can go, tell them that you have a 10% off code.  They will usually apply the 10% off as well and not ask for the code unless the price you ask them to match is very low.   They had a 10% off code on their front page yesterday, not sure if it's still there.
Cool thanks not sure how I missed that. I ordered a accupower Mia green crosshair for 535. Free shipping and a 50 gift card for next time

PADDYTEN is a 10% coupon I just received.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 11:37:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By TATBME:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TATBME:
Anybody have a code for opticsplant ? Looking at the trijicon accupower  

Open up a chat with them and ask them to match a price.  Once they match a price or tell you the lowest they can go, tell them that you have a 10% off code.  They will usually apply the 10% off as well and not ask for the code unless the price you ask them to match is very low.   They had a 10% off code on their front page yesterday, not sure if it's still there.

Looks like that coupon is good just for today.  I'm thinking about moving up to an Aimpoint PRO.  $388 shipped doesn't sound to bad.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 1:29:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Midway USA had Vortex Crossfire II scopes for $99 off..... both the 4-12 and the 3-9 models.

I got a 4-12x40mm for $129.99 shipped.

http://www.midwayusa.com/s?promotionid=1090392
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 2:12:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Aero has their ultralight 30mm SPR mount on sale for $79.99 today. Anodized black only.

Link
Link Posted: 3/23/2016 4:13:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Anybody see the aero LW mounts on sale..60.00 to 70.00?wish they built a upper rail for a fastfire 3..dream,dream,dream.
Link Posted: 3/23/2016 10:53:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By snowmobiler223:
Anybody see the aero LW mounts on sale..60.00 to 70.00?wish they built a upper rail for a fastfire 3..dream,dream,dream.
View Quote

Is this on their site? I didn't see the sale prices,
Link Posted: 3/23/2016 1:02:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mitsuman47] [#7]

Originally Posted By joe_sun:
View All Quotes

I believe he was asking if anyone had seen a sale on the mounts.

Link Posted: 3/23/2016 1:10:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: joe_sun] [#8]
Originally Posted By mitsuman47:

Click Me

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mitsuman47:

Click Me

Thank you! That's a great price for the Aimpoint mount.. Just placed an order for this to replace the mount on my yet to be received Aimpoint Pro. Figure I can sell the stock mount and it would be almost a wash dollar wise.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 12:55:07 PM EDT
[#9]
DVOR sale on Holosun.

http://www.dvor.com/holosun-red-dots-24-2016-03-26.html
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 1:29:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Good luck, I'm still waiting on my $1100 Vortex scope for $499 from early December.  They have not cancelled it yet so I'm still hoping they ship it.  Make sure you check your Amazon account often.  They will most likely send you info to accept the back order and if you do not, they will cancel your order.  

View All Quotes

Originally Posted By jaqufrost:

Originally Posted By 78Staff:

They've already changed the price back to $841 it appears.. :(

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004NRXLN4?ref_=redir_mobile_desktop&ref_=ya_st_dp_summary

I'm glad I ordered yesterday  

Good luck, I'm still waiting on my $1100 Vortex scope for $499 from early December.  They have not cancelled it yet so I'm still hoping they ship it.  Make sure you check your Amazon account often.  They will most likely send you info to accept the back order and if you do not, they will cancel your order.  

Mine showed up this week. A lot earlier than I was expecting.

Link Posted: 3/26/2016 10:10:25 PM EDT
[#11]
View All Quotes

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004NRXLN4?ref_=redir_mobile_desktop&ref_=ya_st_dp_summary

jaqufrost, are you saying your weaver scope showed up this week? I ordered one a few hours after you posted the link.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 10:17:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Originally Posted By riggins:
jaqufrost, are you saying your weaver scope showed up this week? I ordered one a few hours after you posted the link.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By riggins:

Yes. Arrived on Thursday.

Link Posted: 3/29/2016 7:31:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Who has H1 micros for 399.00 in july or august...botach?larue?
Link Posted: 3/29/2016 9:34:56 PM EDT
[#14]
JK Tactical has Samson 3.5x magnifiers for $237.80 shipped (USPS 2-Day).
Link Posted: 3/29/2016 9:37:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jarreau] [#15]
Double post *delete*
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 7:28:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Hey guys, I'm buying a new flash supressor for my AR on Optics Planet and was wondering if any of you have gotten emails with a promotional coupon recently? I get them occassionally but don't have anything in my mailbox right now.

Figured i'd ask before I pulled the trigger and see if theres a promo email floating around. Appreciate any help.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 7:55:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By CLE89:
Hey guys, I'm buying a new flash supressor for my AR on Optics Planet and was wondering if any of you have gotten emails with a promotional coupon recently? I get them occassionally but don't have anything in my mailbox right now.

Figured i'd ask before I pulled the trigger and see if theres a promo email floating around. Appreciate any help.
View Quote

Open up a chat with them and ask them to match the price with a 10-15% discount (you have to give them the price you want them to match).  They will almost always say yes if it's reasonable and sometimes say yes if it's rediculous.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 11:10:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Thanks for the tip bud, just did.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 9:59:27 PM EDT
[#19]
http://palmettostatearmory.com/review/product/list/id/17743/

Bushnell 1-4x with throw down plc for $149.99
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 2:24:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: demonicwolf] [#20]
Dvor primary arms advanced ads mds red dot 145$ and 4$ shipping anyone needs invited message me or reply just need email ??
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 7:05:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By demonicwolf:
Dvor primary arms advanced ads mds red dot 145$ and 4$ shipping anyone needs invited message me or reply just need email ??
View Quote

Thanks just ordered the last one.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:38:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Aero Precision Weekend Sale - 15% off all scope mounts - http://aeroprecisionusa.com/scope-mounts.html
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 10:34:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Vortext Viper PST 4-16 EBR-1 MRAD $499 at Cabelas

After Cabelas' black friday BS with other deals, try at your own risk. They will probably cancel the order.
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 10:54:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By gotigers:

After Cabelas' black friday BS with other deals, try at your own risk. They will probably cancel the order.
View Quote

My $250 2.5-10 viper PST is sitting on top of my 6.5 Grendel

Deal thread...
MRO no mount - $385 shipped
MRO w/lower 1/3 mount - $450 shipped
@kygunco
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 11:57:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By gotigers:

View Quote
Quick, someone post this in GD so it can be back ordered, sold out, and cancelled again!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 5:12:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Optics planet is 12% off all RDS w/ free shipping. Aimpoint T2 is $650 shipped. Almost pulled the trigger but wanted to check here of there is something better.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 10:34:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 78Staff] [#27]

Originally Posted By ahrion:

Optics planet is 12% off all RDS w/ free shipping. Aimpoint T2 is $650 shipped. Almost pulled the trigger but wanted to check here of there is something better.
View Quote

SportOptics usually has a little better price on Aimpoints... whoops, nix that.

EDIT actually price is actually a bit higher than OP - never mind :).

http://www.sportoptics.com/aimpoint-red-dot-scopes.aspx

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 5:17:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Primary Arms has the Lucid HD7 Gen III sight $40 off with code "spring."
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:39:05 PM EDT
[#29]
MRO with QD mount $493 shipped at botach

here

Link Posted: 4/27/2016 2:56:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 5:32:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By lunchie:

here

View Quote

Better deal here in my opinion.  Same money and a Larue mount.

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Trijicon-MRO-2-MOA-Mini-Rifle-Optic-w-LaRue-Mount-p/2200003-lt.htm
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 8:58:52 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm trying to buy a T2. Anyone have a coupon for Optics Planet or know where I can buy one $650 or under currently? I know people have gotten them for these prices. Thanks
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:40:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Anyone looking for an aimpoint T2 I called into optics planet and they offered $605 without mount
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:04:20 AM EDT
[#34]
MRO with QD mount $493 shipped at b...

here

View Quote

Fuck them in the ass. Not sure I would link these vile pieces of shit on Arfcom.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:43:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Strike Industries - Glock Universal Mount (G.U.M.) - $49.95 - http://www.strikeindustries.com/shop/index.php/glock-universal-optics-mount.html#.Vyd8OjArKUl

Strike Industries is proud to introduce a revolutionary new product The Universal (Optics) Mount for Glock. It has one of the lowest bore axises in the industry without the hassle and cost of cutting your slide! We have put many hours and 1000's of rounds down range with most of the more popular red dot optics on the market with no problems what so ever! This includes the Burris* Fast* Fire* II & III, Leupold* Delta Point* reflex sights, Docters* II & III, EoTech* MRDS*, Trijicon* RMR,* Vortex Venom and Viper, and many others. The mount itself is secured to the slide viva  the dove tail with 6 set screws. Two in the dovetail cut and one forward and aft of the dovetail and two more to prevent any shift. This provides a steady sturdy and rugged mount that will hold your zero. Other mounting hardware included is 6mm, 8mm and 10mm screws (two of each) that are used to fit and secure most of the popular optics out there. (Depending on what optic you have you will need to find the screws to correlates with your particular optic. There are two special screws for Trijicon RMR. Once you secured the GUM to your slide and found the correct post ( two sets of reinforcing post included) for your optic, go ahead and mount your optic on the post and use the final two longer securing screws to secure your optic to the GUM.  
Disclaimer- You may mark your slide when using this mount to properly secure the mount.
It is highly suggested you have a gunsmith install the GUM utilize the correct tools for installation.
Leupold Delta Point* can be mounted but not with reinforced posts to secure 100%
UPDATE: We have confirmed compatibility with Vortex Venom Red Dot sights
Trademark* belongs to its manufacturer

Package Includes:  
1 xGLOCK-GUM
1 x mounting hardware
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:58:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CaribouLou45] [#36]
Originally Posted By Boombotz401:
Anyone looking for an aimpoint T2 I called into optics planet and they offered $605 without mount
View Quote

Are you sure? I just called and told them and they said no way anyone got that pricing as its below their profit margin. I was told $660, which was good enough for me
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 12:23:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 2:44:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Half-Bear] [#38]
Sport Optics is having a 10% off sale. Code: OFFSEASON.

Just checked out and bought a T1 with a DD mount for $567 shipped. Optic only should be significantly cheaper.

Edit: 10% off not 30.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 1:24:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 1:58:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By muvef:
MBUS Pro Set $110
View Quote

OOS
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 5:38:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Anyone aware of any Aimpoint Pro sales going on right now?  I've seen some in the EE, but if I can find a sale and pay $25-$50 more for a new one, I get the 10 year warranty with it.

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 7:28:56 PM EDT
[#42]

Originally Posted By smitty_007:

Anyone aware of any Aimpoint Pro sales going on right now?  I've seen some in the EE, but if I can find a sale and pay $25-$50 more for a new one, I get the 10 year warranty with it.

Thanks
View Quote
Best price I could find:  https://www.kygunco.com/Search/Results?query=aimpoint+pro

Note:  I have never done business with kygunco.com I just did a search and this is what I found.  Buyer Beware as always.  

Link Posted: 5/11/2016 5:11:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Midway had the Pro in stock earlier today. 424.00 with a 10.00 off code I grabbed off their website,  and free shipping. Not a great deal, but they had some in stock.
Link Posted: 5/14/2016 9:15:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Bushnell Legend Ultra HD 4.5x14, Multi-X (Duplex) reticle, $159 (regular price 299), @ Midway. Link

Link Posted: 5/19/2016 6:16:44 PM EDT
[#45]
pretty good prices on Aero mounts (and upper receivers) at Tom's Tactical
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 10:42:45 PM EDT
[#46]

This deal was posted on the www.80-lower.com Facebook page recently. Looks like its $200 off the the Armasight Nemesis line

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 2:12:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:26:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Aimpoint Pro at LAPG for $381.60 shipped with 10% coupon "Memorial2016" (no quotes):

http://www.lapolicegear.com/aim-12841-pro-optic.html

Not the cheapest I've ever seen but they are in stock and shipping.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:05:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By SouthernBeau:

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Trijicon-MRO-2-MOA-Mini-Rifle-Optic-w-LaRue-Mount-p/2200003-lt.htm
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SouthernBeau:

here

$378.99 with free shipping at kygunco.com, and then you can order a Geissele mount from one of the weekend holiday sales. You have to have kygunco email you the "quote" to see the price.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 2:29:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Local company offering 22% off with "honor" promo code through Memorial Day.  Brings a TA31F to just under 1k shipped.  Looks like they have 3 in stock.   http://www.molonlabesports.com

Page / 62
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top