[#1]
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 8:57:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

LOVE THIS!
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 7:59:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't like unneeded extra wide field of views which is why I prefer micro dots to full size. IDGAF about motion sensor on/off. And made in China, instant disqualifier.

The fight ended unfavorably for you before it even began.
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 9:27:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Jonny1904:
I don't like unneeded extra wide field of views which is why I prefer micro dots to full size. IDGAF about motion sensor on/off. And made in China, instant disqualifier.

View Quote

Agreed, but the original post was disingenuous to begin with and best ignored.  If you wanted a 1.5x ACOG with a wide FOV, the TA44 has a 39ft FOV, weighs half the Primary Arms prism, is made in the US and has an actually daylight bright reticle.  Instead, one of the ACOGs with the narrowest FOVs was chosen as a comparison point.  There are over 200 ACOG variants that allow the consumer to select their own tradeoffs (eye-relief, weight, brightness, reticle, color etc..).  The Primary Arms lineup is shallow and optimized around being low cost.

I intensely dislike the Primary Arms guerilla marketing strategy of posting stuff like this on other manufacturer threads and forums and argumentative comments on YT reviewers who don't like their products.
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 11:18:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ArizonaRifleman] [#5]
Originally Posted By zcap:

Agreed, but the original post was disingenuous to begin with and best ignored.  If you wanted a 1.5x ACOG with a wide FOV, the TA44 has a 39ft FOV, weighs half the Primary Arms prism, is made in the US and has an actually daylight bright reticle.  Instead, one of the ACOGs with the narrowest FOVs was chosen as a comparison point.  There are over 200 ACOG variants that allow the consumer to select their own tradeoffs (eye-relief, weight, brightness, reticle, color etc..).  The Primary Arms lineup is shallow and optimized around being low cost.

I intensely dislike the Primary Arms guerilla marketing strategy of posting stuff like this on other manufacturer threads and forums and argumentative comments on YT reviewers who don't like their products.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zcap:
Originally Posted By Jonny1904:

Understood, I was just being nice about it though as best as I could stomach and was saving those other well founded points in case this went stupid. didn't want to call him out but he's been actively pushing it in three different threads that I know of with himself picking a fight with a person who had legitimate complaints and calling that person out over spilt milk in a different thread, and it seemed very odd to push a PA optic trollish fight in a Trijicon only pic thread.

Link Posted: 8/19/2021 1:23:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MRW] [#6]
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 1:45:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By MRW:
You're factually wrong.

View Quote

I specifically said guerilla marketing: "These methods are often low- or no-cost and involve the widespread use of more personal interactions or through viral social media messaging."

Sending free items to social media members who then go out and write promotional post like this on other manufacturer forums is guerilla marketing.
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 2:08:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 2:48:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By MRW:
PA sent me the GLx 2x for free with no obligation.

View Quote

I make no claims about how you feel about the product, or if you have any connection with Primary Arms, or as to the quality of the product in question.

Do you know who footed the cost for your and others "free" PA prism?  By your statement, it was PA, and it almost certainly came out of the PA marketing budget.  The best guerilla marketing is done by unaffiliated parties who don't know they are doing it which is one of the reasons why it is so low cost.

I am certainly not alone in becoming increasingly skeptical of PA due to forum and social media behavior of those pushing PA products, regardless of how genuine the posts are.

Link Posted: 8/19/2021 10:29:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Make another thread, please.

Post Trijicon.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 12:23:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By HighpowerRifleBrony:
Make another thread, please.

Post Trijicon.
View Quote

You're correct, and we bit at a shill troll's bait who wanted a fight against Trijicon users.

Link Posted: 8/20/2021 12:20:02 PM EDT
[#12]

I just traded the SRS02. I’ll need to replace it on my Henry. Haven’t decided what I’ll use yet, but an SRO would be a good choice, IMHO.

Link Posted: 8/20/2021 1:45:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lilMAC25] [#13]

KAC SR15 with TA33GH on ADM 1.93 mount. One of my favorite non NOD optics.
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 10:31:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 1:38:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 8:03:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Acog Ta01nsn

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 10:33:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: m24shooter] [#17]

TR25G (green German #4) in LRT SPR mount

TA45C (red triangle and post) with carry handle screw

MRO HD with lower 1/3 cowit mount

TA31F in LRT RCO mount

TA44C (red RTR reticle) with carry handle screw
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 12:03:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Attachment Attached File

Anybody with a ta02 on a block 1ish style rifle that can post some pictures?
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 12:19:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Attachment Attached File

TA11 on a LT mount
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 12:20:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 12:21:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 6:06:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Old School Trijicon

New School Trijicon

Parallax School Trijicon

…..
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 6:18:39 PM EDT
[#23]
1x24 Reflex. The original ACOG.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 8:31:53 PM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 4/24/2023 11:17:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By edwin907:
https://i.imgur.com/XWECnz9.jpg

View Quote

@edwin907 every time I see one of your pics, I start listing out justifications to buy that ACOG.
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 5:54:19 PM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 4/25/2023 8:24:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

@edwin907 every time I see one of your pics, I start listing out justifications to buy that ACOG.
View Quote

It's not for sale.

LOL

It is, despite the current craze on LPVO, a very capable optic.
It's only 5.5X.
But what a 5.5X.  I'd be willing to bet it will out resolve many of the LPVO at 6X.
And color, contrast, definition would be superior too.
If BAC works for you, and it's easier on the TA55 than you'd think, it is an actual option.
And the eye box is fantastic.  Better than fantastic.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 2:12:28 PM EDT
[#29]

It's not for sale.

LOL
View All Quotes

It's not for sale.

LOL

It is, despite the current craze on LPVO, a very capable optic.
It's only 5.5X.
But what a 5.5X.  I'd be willing to bet it will out resolve many of the LPVO at 6X.
And color, contrast, definition would be superior too.
If BAC works for you, and it's easier on the TA55 than you'd think, it is an actual option.
And the eye box is fantastic.  Better than fantastic.

Yeah, I think you've given me the push I need. I've got several LPVOs, but I have always wanted that model of ACOG, and you've just about given me all the additional reason I need.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 11:39:47 AM EDT
[#30]

One of my two TA11s. I’m up to 3 ACOGs and two RMRs now.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 5:17:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 10:12:06 AM EDT
[#32]

Is that rear BUIS zeroed to that position in front? How's the sight radius with the peep that far out? I had ideas to mount a DD fixed rear in front of it like the Canadians do with their Elcans, then figured the zero would never work and I'd need all the time a screwdriver handy. I thought about using the Larue LT103 instead and it was giving me OCD issues with it being so close to the front lens.

I ended up putting an RMR on top and shrugged
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 12:11:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By ArizonaRifleman:

Is that rear BUIS zeroed to that position in front? How's the sight radius with the peep that far out? I had ideas to mount a DD fixed rear in front of it like the Canadians do with their Elcans, then figured the zero would never work and I'd need all the time a screwdriver handy. I thought about using the Larue LT103 instead and it was giving me OCD issues with it being so close to the front lens.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ArizonaRifleman:

The 25 yard notch above the apertures works ok. Elevation is too far off for the apertures themselves to be useful. It’s not ideal, but I prefer the ta-31 back farther than a rear mounted buis will allow.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 2:31:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 10:48:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Untitled by Frisky Dillo, on Flickr
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 6:16:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: longhunter09] [#36]
Link Posted: 8/19/2023 10:27:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 2:42:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ChileRelleno414] [#38]

Page / 23
Next Page Arrow Left
TRIJICON picture thread (Page 23 of 23)
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top