Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2010 7:33:06 AM EDT
No instructions from trijicon.  They ship one relevant to the donut.  So, what's the zero procedure?  Anyone get info from trijicon on the bdc specs for a TA11H?
Link Posted: 3/27/2010 11:07:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone get info from trijicon on the bdc specs for a TA11H?

I dunno, but if anyone ever figures out what it is for TA11h-308 tell me!
Link Posted: 3/27/2010 12:04:01 PM EDT
[#2]

This should help
Link Posted: 3/27/2010 12:30:44 PM EDT
[#3]
The above reticle 100m dot is also for 200m.  The difference is not that noticable.
Link Posted: 3/27/2010 12:33:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Doe is correct that the dot is for 100 & 200m. For more edification here is an email I recieved from Trijicon about this very subject.

Question/Comment:
   Greetings,
   I have a TA11H and a TA31H and am wondering what is the proper zero for these optics. I initially thought that a 100 yard zero would be at the top of the horseshoe but now I am hearing that a proper 100 yard zero would be the center dot. Please advise. Thank you.

Dear Milton,

Thank you for your patronage of Trijicon products. Your ZERO is for 100 meters and is using the center dot of the horseshoe. Hope this information is helpful. Please contact us if you need further assistance.

Sincerely,
Eric Lockhart
Customer Service
1-800-338-0563
ext 148
www.trijicon.com
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top