Link Posted: 12/10/2023 12:43:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 12:46:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 50cal] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mesooohoppy:
https://i.ibb.co/PcM2RZ5/20231207-073910-0.jpg
View Quote

I have all the colors also. Never have laid them all out together.  Never realized there were so many after seeing them together like that.

I posted on Lancers Instagram about Stealth Grey. No response.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 6:26:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By 50cal:

I have all the colors also. Never have laid them all out together.  Never realized there were so many after seeing them together like that.

I posted on Lancers Instagram about Stealth Grey. No response.
View Quote

I asked last page and I think I'm missing an ODG one. If anyone has a lead on one, let me know!

I also don't have the gold mag they're going to release next year. I didn't want to spend a 100+ bones last month just to get a gold one. My OCD currently says I should have.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 11:22:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I asked last page and I think I'm missing an ODG one. If anyone has a lead on one, let me know!
View Quote

That color is only sold by GunMagWarehouse, an exclusive arrangement they have with Lancer, apparently. It's my favorite color, and I like how the baseplate is matched to the body color. I wish they would go back to doing that with the translucent mags. Anyway, 30-round ODG are out of stock, but they have 20-rounders in ODG to hold you over, if you want:

Lancer L5 AR-15 .223 / 5.56 20-Round Advanced Warfighter Magazine
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 1:52:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By 3ACR_Scout:

That color is only sold by GunMagWarehouse, an exclusive arrangement they have with Lancer, apparently. It's my favorite color, and I like how the baseplate is matched to the body color. I wish they would go back to doing that with the translucent mags. Anyway, 30-round ODG are out of stock, but they have 20-rounders in ODG to hold you over, if you want:

Lancer L5 AR-15 .223 / 5.56 20-Round Advanced Warfighter Magazine
View Quote

thank you for the heads up, unfortunately i really only collect the 30s.

i bought a pink 20 rounder and i wish i hadnt. i have no use for it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 5:31:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Randyde] [#6]
My collection, every color released with the exception of opaque black which I just ordered.  

Mags
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 5:34:55 PM EDT
[#7]

I also don't have the gold mag they're going to release next year. I didn't want to spend a 100+ bones last month just to get a gold one. My OCD currently says I should have.
View Quote

You need an opaque ODG? It looks like you have a translucent ODG.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 5:54:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Moe1976] [#8]
Botch has always had the best price on Lancer mags 10.98 for 30s and 20s.    Ordered them multiple times and always got them within 7-10 days.  They have glock OEM mags as well for best every day price i've been able to find.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 10:10:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Randyde:

You need an opaque ODG? It looks like you have a translucent ODG.
View Quote

Yes. It also looks like I'm missing a grey, according to your collection. Very nice!

BTW, I chatted with lancer on IG. They're fulfilling a contract for yellow mags across the pond. Once they're done, they may release em here.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 4:09:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Yes. It also looks like I'm missing a grey, according to your collection. Very nice!

BTW, I chatted with lancer on IG. They're fulfilling a contract for yellow mags across the pond. Once they're done, they may release em here.
View Quote

Nice, I’d take a few yellows. It looks like you are missing foliage, Opaque ODG, UDE then the other 3 limited mags yote brown, sniper gray and magenta. I have an extras ODGs I’d sell if you need one.  
Link Posted: 12/27/2023 7:54:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Botach having a sale on 5.56 lancers for $9.98 each.
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 11:27:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By FishKepr:
Botach having a sale on 5.56 lancers for $9.98 each.
View Quote

I didn’t need anymore but for some reason there are now 10 more ODG translucents heading my way.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 5:53:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Ordered a few translucent clear mags for playing around with Rit Dyemore. Last attempt at grey didn't turn out so well.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 10:43:11 AM EDT
[#14]
We need M81 Woodland magazines
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 6:30:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Anyone have an inside scoop if there may be a new color coming for Lancers?
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 7:37:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Anyone have an inside scoop if there may be a new color coming for Lancers?
View Quote

All I’ve seen is them hinting at a Gen 3 on Instagram.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 7:52:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Botach has some too, a month ago they had a sale, all 30rds  were $9.88

https://botach.com/gunmagazines/?productFilter=brand%3ALancer
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 8:08:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By HotHolster:
Botach has some too, a month ago they had a sale, all 30rds  were $9.88

https://botach.com/gunmagazines/?productFilter=brand%3ALancer
View Quote

Wow. A ten pack of translucent for $110. Free 2nd day shipping. Hard to pass that one up
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 8:12:21 PM EDT
[#19]

Wow. A ten pack of translucent for $110. Free 2nd day shipping. Hard to pass that one up
View Quote

I’m pretty sure that’s cheaper than buying 10 during the last sale when you add shipping.

Either way, I couldn’t resist.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 9:50:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Geez these things are like pokemon 😳
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 11:32:27 AM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

I've heard horrible reviews regarding Botach, but couldn't pass that deal up!   My 10 "smoked" came today (ordered late last week)... couldn't be happier!
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 4:47:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Botach is gtg IMO.  The horror stories are true, but were from many years ago.  They have cleaned up their act.  Most everything I have read from people who are actually using them over the last decade have no complaints.

Of course there is always someone with an axe to grind or just likes repeating negative internet BS to make it look like they are “in the know,” no matter how old it is, but most people, myself included, have no complaints with them over the last 5-10 years.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 4:55:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Big-Bore:
Botach is gtg IMO.  The horror stories are true, but were from many years ago.  They have cleaned up their act.  Most everything I have read from people who are actually using them over the last decade have no complaints.

Of course there is always someone with an axe to grind or just likes repeating negative internet BS to make it look like they are “in the know,” no matter how old it is, but most people, myself included, have no complaints with them over the last 5-10 years.
View Quote

Perhaps 8-10 years ago when an order got screwed up I got a call from a new PM tasked to clean up the CS there.  She personally apologized, promised to make it right and offered some options as to how to rectify the situation.  I’ve had good CS there ever since.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 8:05:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Big-Bore:

Of course there is always someone with an axe to grind or just likes repeating negative internet BS to make it look like they are "in the know," no matter how old it is, but most people, myself included, have no complaints with them over the last 5-10 years.
View Quote
It's good to hear that Botach has pulled themselves together. Back in the day, they had a pretty bad rep. I've only done one order with them which was, admittedly, several years ago. I did get my entire order but it took a few months. I've not tried them again since then. I probably need to check 'em out again.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:31:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:36:53 AM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

hmmm those are definitely different than the special edition ones. I'll buy one and post a side by side here
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:45:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By magwizard:

hmmm those are definitely different than the special edition ones. I'll buy one and post a side by side here
View Quote

I’ve got that and a white one arriving Saturday. I couldn’t resist…
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:48:32 PM EDT
[#28]
That gold does look different than the first iteration.  Will get 2.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:56:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: panthermark] [#29]
Delete - wrong thread
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:11:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Got the gold ones in...family photo.  Not sure what I'm missing.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:12:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Eric_T_Cartman] [#31]
Link Posted: Yesterday 9:39:43 AM EDT
[#32]
I really wish they would a stealth grey.
Link Posted: Yesterday 2:01:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FishKepr] [#33]

Since you asked:  Unless I’m mistaken, I don’t see a Foliage Green (opaque) in there.
Link Posted: Yesterday 5:48:00 PM EDT
[#34]

Since you asked:  Unless I’m mistaken, I don’t see a Foliage Green (opaque) in there.
View Quote

Thank you, and yes, crap, I'm missing foliage green.  If anybody has one they can send me, my ocd would greatly appreciate it!  Glad to swap you for a gold one, alien green, orange, ect, as I have extras new in wrapper of most of the other flavors.
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:19:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Eric_T_Cartman:

Thank you, and yes, crap, I'm missing foliage green.  If anybody has one they can send me, my ocd would greatly appreciate it!  Glad to swap you for a gold one, alien green, orange, ect, as I have extras new in wrapper of most of the other flavors.
View Quote

What’s it worth to you?
I live in a restricted state now but even if I didn’t, the LAST thing I need is more 30 round AR mags.  

Seriously, according to my inventory I can spare one, so if no one else takes you up we can work something out off line via IMs.
Link Posted: Yesterday 11:23:02 PM EDT
[#36]

What’s it worth to you?
I live in a restricted state now but even if I didn’t, the LAST thing I need is more 30 round AR mags.  

Seriously, according to my inventory I can spare one, so if no one else takes you up we can work something out off line via IMs.
View Quote

Very cool of you, IM sent!
Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top