Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/1/2017 12:45:57 PM EDT
I bought 6 ETS AR magazines from a banned vendor here.  Low and behold, I received all of them out of its original packaging.  The feedlip tops were on like they are supposed to, just seemed odd that without the packaging looks like I bought these used.  But I noticed that the translucent magazines are different in terms of clearness than the ones I purchased through the ETS website.  To describe it, these new mags seem hazy, less translucent, and just different from what I have now.  I inspected it, compared both magazines and can't find any other differences other than the difference in translucent.  I was also aware that Lancer did something like this with changes to their translucent mags.  Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I'm still shocked why these new mags don't look like the rest.  I will set these aside until I found out what's going on.

new one on right

new one on left

new one on left
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 1:27:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 10:38:22 PM EDT
[#3]
ok, i figured I would get more traffic in this forum but I can post in their forum.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 11:11:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 11:19:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank you PursuitSS.  My first thoughts upon receiving my mags were that they were counterfeit.  But I couldn't find any differences other than the translucent spectrum.  I wasn't aware of the changes ETS made so I had to ask.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 8:30:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top