Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:16:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Fuck yeah about time Im getting 10 Windowed and 10 non Windowed
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:34:25 PM EDT
[#4]
What is MCT?
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 6:00:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Are they available anywhere but direct from Magpul yet? I'll grab a few.  I want their 300blk mags too
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 7:07:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hope they match the Coyote on my ACR
View Quote
Why would you think they would? It was made quite clear that medium coyote tan is not coyote brown. The only way to get matching mags for us ACR owners other than the discontinued Bushmaster branded gen M2 Pmags is to dye sand Pmags.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 7:13:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What is MCT?
View Quote
Medium Coyote Tan, basically a slightly darker FDE.

Like Knights' Armament Taupe color, or the B5 System Coyote color.

I'm waiting for them to make grips, stocks, and panels/covers in the MCT color. Of course that would most likely cause the need for another build....but that's the point!
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 11:07:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Why would you think they would? It was made quite clear that medium coyote tan is not coyote brown. The only way to get matching mags for us ACR owners other than the discontinued Bushmaster branded gen M2 Pmags is to dye sand Pmags.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who made that clear?  I never saw that and I asked Magpul twice and posted a thread on here about it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 1:32:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Who made that clear?  I never saw that and I asked Magpul twice and posted a thread on here about it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
As far as I know, Magpul never replied to any of those questions, and several folks asked for clear photos without the OldTimey(tm) filter they applied in the announcement video, which were also never released.

So yeah, it's a valid question.  I hope it's a closer match as well.  I know it won't be identical since "Coyote Brown" and "Medium Coyote Tan" are entirely different words, but can hope for "closer".
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 8:37:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

As far as I know, Magpul never replied to any of those questions, and several folks asked for clear photos without the OldTimey(tm) filter they applied in the announcement video, which were also never released.

So yeah, it's a valid question.  I hope it's a closer match as well.  I know it won't be identical since "Coyote Brown" and "Medium Coyote Tan" are entirely different words, but can hope for "closer".
View Quote
Anyone able to test the color match yet? I would love to pick some up if they are a good match to the Coyote Brown.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 10:56:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Anyone able to test the color match yet? I would love to pick some up if they are a good match to the Coyote Brown.
View Quote
I updated the other thread in this subforum.

Close, not exact, but not bad.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 11:02:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I updated the other thread in this subforum.

http://www.findsman.com/arfcom/coyote_acr_mct_mag.jpg

Close, not exact, but not bad.
View Quote
Yeah...was too good to be true. Thanks for the reply.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top