User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 8:24:11 AM EDT
[#1]
This is why they are going out of business.   They have always been high on prices.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 6:04:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Gander Mountain has always been completely out of touch with reality when it comes to their prices. They have very nice stores and displays. Their executives are running them into the ground.

I've only bought a few things from the beautiful new GM 10 miles from my home when a price was surprisingly reasonable, they had something I needed right away or I priced matched to Academy to keep from having to drive.

It's sad. The buildings will go empty and consumers will be blamed when it was their prices, not consumer demand, that killed them.

Somebody in GM management needs to wake and shake things up before it's really too late. Maybe bankruptcy will bring some positive change if they reorganize rather than go out of business.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 6:31:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I belive they are missing some wording. Should read 10 for $34
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 4:39:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Serious?
View Quote

Seriously.  I remember the day that came out. Thanks Obama.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 9:52:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I received the 20% off in the mail and was thinking, I need some pmags and the 20% off should bring them down to online prices. Then I saw 20 dollars and turned around and saw the 34 dollar mags and thought GM is out of their minds. I walked out with a fishing pole for my kid for 12 dollars.

GM needs to realize the sweet spot for prices is slightly higher then the price of the item online so people will spend a little bit more just so they do not have to wait for shipping.

Oh well they are going bankrupt.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 12:19:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Bankruptcy will likely mean only that the high prices will continue under the control of another investment firm.
They are far from closing.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 12:40:02 PM EDT
[#7]
$35, for the whole bin? now that's a deal.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 2:57:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
So how was the Italian food there?
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 6:55:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I won't comment anymore till some of you comment here.
Pictures worth a thousand words.
View Quote
I saw something similar to this back in October at my local gander mountain when I was picking up my wasr 10.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top