Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2016 6:01:24 PM EDT
ordered a 10 pack of gen 2 black P-mags from Brownells for $89 last week...  might not seem like such a big deal to most of you, but after spending the last 20 years behind enemy lines in New Yuk, for years paying upwards of $40-$50 for used Pre-ban mags...well at least until a few years ago when anything over 10 rounds became illegal to have and a felony.. so you can see my excitement in opening a box full of BN P-Mags today!  I have always run USGI 30 and 20 rnders in my AR's... just recently I got back into the AR platform and these will be my first  P-mags... pitiful isn't it!
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 6:16:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Though it's an older scar at this point, I remember the last AWB all too well.  I still enjoy opening a fresh case of pmags
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 6:54:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Though it's an older scar at this point, I remember the last AWB all too well.  I still enjoy opening a fresh case of pmags
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/57761/82214.JPG
View Quote

Damn, and I thought my 2 cases was good.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 7:01:49 PM EDT
[#3]
WOW..I'll say! I'm gonna stock up myself...but probably not on that level!  back in the day I bought used USGI mags for $3 each.. I would get 100 at a time, some were perfect, others were dirty, some had cracked feed lips, most had homemade ranger pulls ( 550 cord and duct tape) ... then in the early 90's I bought 1000 used Israeli orlites for $200... the ones that werent shot I sold for $2-$5 each... those were the days!
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 7:26:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Great feeling. Good to see them come down in price. Week before the election I bought the 10 pack of gen 2 mags for $100 and I thought that was a good deal.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 10:08:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Great feeling. Good to see them come down in price. Week before the election I bought the 10 pack of gen 2 mags for $100 and I thought that was a good deal.
View Quote

were talking about 11 dollars. total.
Its not that big of a difference. If you figure what an hour of your time is worth and spend more than 20 minutes looking to save 11$, you have already lost it.
Just be happy and go about life.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 7:21:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Though it's an older scar at this point, I remember the last AWB all too well.  I still enjoy opening a fresh case of pmags.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/57761/82214.JPG
View Quote

Damn Brother...is there a Support Group you can attend?  

Semper Fi Mac...
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 11:19:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Damn Brother...is there a Support Group you can attend?  

Semper Fi Mac...
View Quote

I think he's way past the need for a support group. There's no hope for him. LoL

Yg
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top