AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 3:26:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

$7.45 per mag - Shipped to my house.     Best price I've ever seen on a PMag!  I'll have a difficult time paying anything over $9 for a mag ever again.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

$7.45 per mag - Shipped to my house.     Best price I've ever seen on a PMag!  I'll have a difficult time paying anything over $9 for a mag ever again.

Something is funny with their website...every time I visit it on my phone, it says "Firefox wants to record video". Never had another site do that.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 1:21:05 AM EDT
[#3]
I predict prices will go up as volumes come crashing down.  Not a whole lot, but they aren't getting any cheaper.  At least new ones.  Used ones might be left on the street as old time hoarders die out.

California has shown it will ban complete possession so expect more states to follow suit, it may not be soon, but it will happen.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 7:54:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:22:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 12:51:14 AM EDT
[#6]
tap
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 12:59:34 AM EDT
[#7]
dtsp
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 1:01:38 AM EDT
[#8]

Eight years ago they were $ 75 at Miami gun show

Even then I was asking 13$
That's about all I tried to make.
Now I want to make a dollar each at 8$ a mag and they still hit below the belt. Got offered 4 each earlier today. Made me really enjoy my hobby ( pure sarcasm )
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 12:20:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What Panic?  The one people made up as an excuse to post stupid crap or act responsible ??
View Quote

1934, Hughes, Russian AKs, Chicom steel core ammo, USAS12, "non-sporting" foreign built AKs, and 7N6 just called and said missing the boat is the only "stupid" thing you can do.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top