Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2016 8:59:24 PM EDT
Gentlemen,

I'm having issues with Gen 2 Ranger Plates. The "pull tab" section of the Ranger Plate is seperating or peeling away from the base.

Anyone had this happen before? Any idea on a fix besides maybe trying some Super Glue or Krazy Glue?

It's happened on at least 2 for me now. Not sure if they may be from the same batch and it was just a manufacturing issue or if it's a frequent issue for anyone else?

Any ideas on cause or a servicable repair or should I just replace them?
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:30:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:21:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Contact Magpul, they will take care of it.

They have OUTSTANDING Customer Service.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gentlemen,

I'm having issues with Gen 2 Ranger Plates. The "pull tab" section of the Ranger Plate is seperating or peeling away from the base.

Anyone had this happen before? Any idea on a fix besides maybe trying some Super Glue or Krazy Glue?

It's happened on at least 2 for me now. Not sure if they may be from the same batch and it was just a manufacturing issue or if it's a frequent issue for anyone else?

Any ideas on cause or a servicable repair or should I just replace them?

Contact Magpul, they will take care of it.

They have OUTSTANDING Customer Service.

I went ahead and ordered some more to replace the bad ones, but that's a great idea. I have never had issues before with them, but have had 2 do that in the last month and I just added some new mags to the rotation so I'm fairly confident I may have just got a bad batch. I bet these 2 came from the same pack but am not positive of it. That also probably means I have a 3rd one about to do the same thing since they came from a standard 3 pack.

Good idea though, I'll see if I can't find some contact info for Magpul and see what they say. Thanks, brother!
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 1:27:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 1:53:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Got it, Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 9:58:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Update us later but I would expect you will be taken care of . The guys at Magpul are awesome.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 10:42:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 12:12:48 PM EDT
[#7]
I sent you a PM requesting address to use to send them to, Magpul.

Much thanks!
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 12:08:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Magpul took care of me and sent replacements.

Much thanks!
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top