Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2015 9:58:21 AM EDT
I mistakenly ordered these mags: http://www.magcommander.com/collections/products/products/a-s-c-stainless-15-30-round-223-5-56-ar-15-magazine

There are no restrictions in OR. I have no use for over-sized, limited capacity mags. I was wondering, if there is a way to undo the stamping. Or at least salvage the followers without ripping the mag apart.
TIA
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 12:47:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Better off just selling them to someone in NJ and just move on with your money.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 6:18:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Doubtful... those "crimps" are mean to be irreversible.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 8:22:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Hmm, bummer. I only have 4 mags. Shipping them to someone else would be almost pointless. I might try to take a dremel to the crimps - turn them into holes. Not sure, if the follower will float over them or catch...
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 8:57:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Put them up on the EE
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 5:05:56 PM EDT
[#5]
put them on the EE,sell outright or swap for std cap mags
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 2:19:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I mistakenly ordered these mags: http://www.magcommander.com/collections/products/products/a-s-c-stainless-15-30-round-223-5-56-ar-15-magazine

There are no restrictions in OR. I have no use for over-sized, limited capacity mags. I was wondering, if there is a way to undo the stamping. Or at least salvage the followers without ripping the mag apart.
TIA
View Quote

Hotlink
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 11:08:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Why don't you send them back and get what you want?
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 11:22:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This.

Returns

Your satisfaction is important to Mag Commander. If you need to return a product, we will make every reasonable effort to satisfy you. We will accept unwanted or defective product in unaltered condition within 30 days for refund, credit  or exchange. You must contact us for a return authorization number prior to returning a product. After 30 days, defective items need to be returned directly to the manufacturer. Shipping costs are not refundable. Send return prepaid. Mag Commander will not be held liable for losses so we recommend you purchase insurance on your return.

Link Posted: 8/16/2015 12:21:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hmm, bummer. I only have 4 mags. Shipping them to someone else would be almost pointless. I might try to take a dremel to the crimps - turn them into holes. Not sure, if the follower will float over them or catch...
View Quote

You've already been advised on what to do. "Take a dremel" will pretty much insure that you've thrown your money away, which is a lot more pointless than shipping them to someone else. Either return them or sell them. In this day and age, if you don't live in a ban state there's no excuse for having only 4 mags. Good ones are cheap.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 9:19:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You've already been advised on what to do. "Take a dremel" will pretty much insure that you've thrown your money away, which is a lot more pointless than shipping them to someone else. Either return them or sell them. In this day and age, if you don't live in a ban state there's no excuse for having only 4 mags. Good ones are cheap.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol I don't have 4 mags total. Just 4 of these broken ones.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 9:26:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Did you ask the company about exchanging them?
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 7:51:29 AM EDT
[#12]
I have not. I guess it's worth a try.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top