Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2015 12:57:08 AM EDT
How are these mags performing I just picked up one. It's magpul so I'm expecting great things, good buy?
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 1:12:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes great mags. I use a linked pair for 3gun and rifle only matches. Haven't choked on me yet.
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 8:19:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one, don't use it much, but it works fine.

There have been some reports of the feedlips cracking with regular use, but that's kinda comes with the territory...
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 8:24:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Awesome thanks for the responses.
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 8:37:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I like mine, here is my bumpSAW chewing through 40:

http://youtu.be/-kKWMqt6TnQ
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 9:10:49 AM EDT
[#5]
If you just want 1 or 2 to start you cant beat 44mag.com price
shipping free on magpul. Fast too
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 9:39:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I'll be sure to pick a few up now!!!! Thanks
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 11:10:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Screw 44mag...they inflated mag prices....I bought a lot of mags from them before they got greedy.  AimSurplus also has free shipping on Magpul and they don't screw gun owners.  Perhaps you weren't of age when 44mag screwed us, but I won't forget and I won't give them another dime of my money.

Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/22/2015 11:16:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Screw 44mag...they inflated mag prices....I bought a lot of mags from them before they got greedy.  AimSurplus also has free shipping on Magpul and they don't screw gun owners.  Perhaps you weren't of age when 44mag screwed us, but I won't forget and I won't give them another dime of my money.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow had no clue I'm pretty young 18ish so I'm new to this lol but I'll be sure not to buy from them!!!
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 11:42:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 11:43:52 PM EDT
[#10]
check manufacture date and monitor after use for cracks in the feedlips.  There are several threads (including one my own) regarding cracked pmag 40s in the early production runs.  Magpul is taking care of me (with a replacement) and has taken care of the other customers who had issues as well.

I will say, even with a cracked feedlip, it runs like a champ .
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 12:10:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
check manufacture date and monitor after use for cracks in the feedlips.  There are several threads (including one my own) regarding cracked pmag 40s in the early production runs.  Magpul is taking care of me (with a replacement) and has taken care of the other customers who had issues as well.

I will say, even with a cracked feedlip, it runs like a champ .
View Quote

Fair enough mine was made last month so I think I'm good lol
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top