Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2015 3:10:41 PM EDT
     <edited.........no linking to that site......plus this is a dupe thread...........dpmmn>

Would LOVE to see similar testing for P-mags, not just the run over it once with a UniMog and slap it in the gun type videos.  Anyone have any links for in-depth Pmag testing?  Or, any combat vets here that used P-mags overseas?  If so what were your thoughts?  

I just like the idea of a stainless mag, but if Pmags can hold up to that kind of abuse (as above), then maybe I should head that route...FWIW, I can find both online for about the same prices.

THanks, dudes :0)

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:29:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Recently saw this review: http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?564-C-Products-Stainless-Magazine-Review

Would LOVE to see similar testing for P-mags, not just the run over it once with a UniMog and slap it in the gun type videos.  Anyone have any links for in-depth Pmag testing?  Or, any combat vets here that used P-mags overseas?  If so what were your thoughts?  

I just like the idea of a stainless mag, but if Pmags can hold up to that kind of abuse (as above), then maybe I should head that route...FWIW, I can find both online for about the same prices.

THanks, dudes :0)
View Quote

comparing those two is not in the same league not even the same game!!!

Cpro is junk and that's being nice about it and is run by a guy who is a crook and who has family convicted on federal weapons charges.

Buy magpul with confidence and just forget about the other one not worth the hassle trust me I have a whole box of their magazines sitting in my closet that is pure junk
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:37:40 PM EDT
[#2]
If you're referring to Larry, he has sold the company to Adel Jamil.  

The review seems to suggest that under the new owner, CPD mags are actually pretty quality...
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:06:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:06:36 PM EDT
[#4]
dpmmn
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top