Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 12:34:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 10:31:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The assumptions you make on plastic are based on past technologies, which is understandable. Let's talk specifically about what has been the Achilles heel of clear plastics in the past as it relates to AR mags. Most of the limitations on clear polymers are in 2 main areas. First is high temps. Most clear plastics have a fairly low melting point, plus since you aren't able to add glass (if you want it to remain clear), there really isn't a good way to up that melting point. We tested our plastic in heat cycles up to 300F and back down to 73F 10,000 times and the material retained over 90% of it's mechanical properties.

Bottom line,  our plastic won't melt until over 700F, which is easily hotter than most grades of nylon (most commonly used for poly mags). If our mag fails due to heat, you have other problems to worry about because you can't store ammo at those temps.

The second issue is creep. Since most clear polymers are amorphous they don't do very well when it comes to creep. As far as creep is concerned, this is one of the areas that makes our material is really special, it breaks all the normal rules of clear plastics and does very well in creep testing. We have a batch of mags that have been sitting fully loaded for over a year now and they have not spread even .001".

The preconceived perception you have is for the most part right, but people need to realize that as time goes on, technology grows at an amazing pace. In 10 years from now we will have materials that blow our minds compared to what is available now. Our family of polymer is very new technology. I know there will be people out there thinking that our claims are exaggerated, or are even lies. But I assure, they are not. We have spent a ton of time and money testing and developing these magazines. We actually spent over a year and a half before our first mag was sold. We did not just make another mag and rush it to the market. We set out with very specific goals we wanted to achieve as far as durability and reliability. We have met or even exceeded all of those goals.

I remember when plastic mags first came to market, even when Pmags hit the market and so many people kept saying that metal will always beat a plastic mag. Magpul proved that their mag is tougher than a GI mag in almost every way. I know it will take time, but there will come a day when people have even higher expectations as to what an AR mag is capable of surviving because our mags are the next level as far as toughness and durability is concerned.

I encourage everyone out there who is on the fence about our mags to just give them a try. If you aren't satisfied, or you they don't last for you, we will take them back. All we ask is that you guys keep an open mind as far as what is possible with these mags. Because you never know when you will find your newest favorite piece of equipment.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Translucent mags with out metal feed lips are going to be problematic... which is why magpul stopped developing theirs.. I get that these are using a proprietary plastic polymer, but at the end of the day, chemistry is chemistry and you are limited to what you can use and still be translucent...I don't see these holding up to hard use long term.

The assumptions you make on plastic are based on past technologies, which is understandable. Let's talk specifically about what has been the Achilles heel of clear plastics in the past as it relates to AR mags. Most of the limitations on clear polymers are in 2 main areas. First is high temps. Most clear plastics have a fairly low melting point, plus since you aren't able to add glass (if you want it to remain clear), there really isn't a good way to up that melting point. We tested our plastic in heat cycles up to 300F and back down to 73F 10,000 times and the material retained over 90% of it's mechanical properties.

Bottom line,  our plastic won't melt until over 700F, which is easily hotter than most grades of nylon (most commonly used for poly mags). If our mag fails due to heat, you have other problems to worry about because you can't store ammo at those temps.

The second issue is creep. Since most clear polymers are amorphous they don't do very well when it comes to creep. As far as creep is concerned, this is one of the areas that makes our material is really special, it breaks all the normal rules of clear plastics and does very well in creep testing. We have a batch of mags that have been sitting fully loaded for over a year now and they have not spread even .001".

The preconceived perception you have is for the most part right, but people need to realize that as time goes on, technology grows at an amazing pace. In 10 years from now we will have materials that blow our minds compared to what is available now. Our family of polymer is very new technology. I know there will be people out there thinking that our claims are exaggerated, or are even lies. But I assure, they are not. We have spent a ton of time and money testing and developing these magazines. We actually spent over a year and a half before our first mag was sold. We did not just make another mag and rush it to the market. We set out with very specific goals we wanted to achieve as far as durability and reliability. We have met or even exceeded all of those goals.

I remember when plastic mags first came to market, even when Pmags hit the market and so many people kept saying that metal will always beat a plastic mag. Magpul proved that their mag is tougher than a GI mag in almost every way. I know it will take time, but there will come a day when people have even higher expectations as to what an AR mag is capable of surviving because our mags are the next level as far as toughness and durability is concerned.

I encourage everyone out there who is on the fence about our mags to just give them a try. If you aren't satisfied, or you they don't last for you, we will take them back. All we ask is that you guys keep an open mind as far as what is possible with these mags. Because you never know when you will find your newest favorite piece of equipment.

Fair enough... I will obtain a few of these mags and check them out... You make AR accessories for a living... How can I not support that...
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:05:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:42:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 12:08:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 10:22:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I would love to try your mags but after going to your website you don't have what I would like to buy.......Here is what I would like to see you make.....

1) A 20 rd mag with a 20 rd body not a 30 rd body...I don't like anything that hangs down past the grip!
2) #1 plus non-coupled body
3) #1 & 2 plus a smoked plastic...As in not being able to or almost not being able to see the rounds!

Come up with one of these and I will gladly put in my order......Thanks for listening.....You seem like a very innovative company with a well thought out product ....keep up the good work!
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 11:17:06 PM EDT
[#7]
I purchased 10 of these magazines about two months ago.  I've been running two of them real hard in several rifles over the two months.  I have about 2000 rounds through each magazine.  I had zero issues with either magazine until last weekend.  One of the magazines has started misfeeding when it gets to about 10 rounds left in the magazine.  I tried the magazine in 3 different rifles that it previously worked fine in with the same results.  I can't really see what would be causing the problem unless the spring is just wearing out.  It might just be a bad apple but being a new brand this makes me nervous to use the magazines in real life situations.  I'll keep shooting them to see if any others fail.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 12:47:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 1:15:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Sorry you are having trouble.

That is definitely  weird. There is nothing in the mag that should have worn out in 2000 rounds. Do me a favor, take it apart and clean it. If it still continues to malfunction please let us know so we can replace it.

We have several mags with over 6000 rounds through them, so we know this should not be happening.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I purchased 10 of these magazines about two months ago.  I've been running two of them real hard in several rifles over the two months.  I have about 2000 rounds through each magazine.  I had zero issues with either magazine until last weekend.  One of the magazines has started misfeeding when it gets to about 10 rounds left in the magazine.  I tried the magazine in 3 different rifles that it previously worked fine in with the same results.  I can't really see what would be causing the problem unless the spring is just wearing out.  It might just be a bad apple but being a new brand this makes me nervous to use the magazines in real life situations.  I'll keep shooting them to see if any others fail.

Sorry you are having trouble.

That is definitely  weird. There is nothing in the mag that should have worn out in 2000 rounds. Do me a favor, take it apart and clean it. If it still continues to malfunction please let us know so we can replace it.

We have several mags with over 6000 rounds through them, so we know this should not be happening.

I'll clean it and shoot it again this weekend.  I'll report back.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 1:18:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 4:31:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Went shooting again yesterday, still 100% in my Tavor and both ARs.  Also run fine in my brother's 12.5" suppressed.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 5:04:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It's a good idea. We will take a look at that for a future gen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One thing that I did run into was when I had low round count in the mag, the magwell hid how many rounds I actually had.  

Any chance that we will see a round count molded on the side or back and maybe a indicator on the spring?  Just a thought.

Dear ETS Group.....  I have already thought about this concern about round count and will be ordering a few of your mags shortly with the intent of sharing with you my solution.  The two reasons why I am delaying on getting this done are #1 the coupled mags are still not available on your website and #2 my GF ordered me something for my birthday that due to her not being a gun person I could only surmise by the limited information she provided is a case of AR Mags of an unknown nature.  

In either event here were my plans.....  I would determine a spring position on the BACK SPINE that would match up to round count of 5 (Red Line), 10 (Orange Line), 15 (Yellow Line), and 20 (Green Line).  The color of the spring marking would be white for the highest visibility threw the smoke polymer of the Mag.   The reason I was going to use the back spine is we can take advantage of the clear polymer and be able to get a round count simply by looking down without removing cheek weld from either strong or weak side shooting.  If you are interested in my solution please let me know and I can send you photos once I order and get the mags done.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 5:37:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 6:08:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yes, sounds good. I would like to see what you come up with. Looking forward to it.

Once again, everyone on this forum has such a great attitude. We are proud to be a part of it!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
One thing that I did run into was when I had low round count in the mag, the magwell hid how many rounds I actually had.  

Any chance that we will see a round count molded on the side or back and maybe a indicator on the spring?  Just a thought.

Dear ETS Group.....  I have already thought about this concern about round count and will be ordering a few of your mags shortly with the intent of sharing with you my solution.  The two reasons why I am delaying on getting this done are #1 the coupled mags are still not available on your website and #2 my GF ordered me something for my birthday that due to her not being a gun person I could only surmise by the limited information she provided is a case of AR Mags of an unknown nature.  

In either event here were my plans.....  I would determine a spring position on the BACK SPINE that would match up to round count of 5 (Red Line), 10 (Orange Line), 15 (Yellow Line), and 20 (Green Line).  The color of the spring marking would be white for the highest visibility threw the smoke polymer of the Mag.   The reason I was going to use the back spine is we can take advantage of the clear polymer and be able to get a round count simply by looking down without removing cheek weld from either strong or weak side shooting.  If you are interested in my solution please let me know and I can send you photos once I order and get the mags done.

Yes, sounds good. I would like to see what you come up with. Looking forward to it.

Once again, everyone on this forum has such a great attitude. We are proud to be a part of it!

I am sure that I speak for more than myself when I say we are happy to have a manufacturer such as yourself who is so involved and receptive to customer feedback.
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 4:09:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I say put the round count marker in line with the bottom of the follower, and not at the actual round itself.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 5:24:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 9:43:15 PM EDT
[#17]
first i would like to say i really like the ETS mags and really like the customer service these guys provide. i bought a 10 pack of mags during the black Friday sale. i gave 2 away to a friend for his birthday, i loaded all 8 and went to the range, 3 out of 8 would not finish loading the rifles i brought. a BCM, Colt MK18, and Daniel Defense. i called ETS and talked this over with the guy that actually designed the mags. i think his name was Eddie, super sharp guy and very helpful. i told them i would work on my mags and give some feedback.

i took one of the mags that feed 100% apart and looked it over very well, i took the other 3 apart and looked them over, honestly i didn't see anything that would cause the mags to stop feeding. 2 of the mags would quit at 3 rounds left and the other would stop at 6 rounds left. i did notice that the followers seemed to drag in the bodies, i checked this with the follower and spring from the mag that feed 100%. one thing i also noticed is that the followers tilted forward and didn't allow the bullet nose to come up and be fed into the rifle. i took the known good follower and spring and ran it up and down roughly 50 times per mag body. i mixed up the other follower and springs into different bodies. at this point i was able to load 20 rounds into all 4 mags smoothly. before i did this, when i originally loaded mags, the mags would bind and push the Lula mag loader off the magazine. so far that is not happening. i'll take all 4 mags back to the range on Sunday and do some testing.

overall, i'm still satisfied, ETS has been great to deal with.
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 10:50:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Have you tried loading 30 rounds in the mags yet?

When you had your followers out did you happen to notice if the rear legs were long or short?  The four mags I bought had the rear legs broken off or clipped short.

Link Posted: 1/12/2015 11:50:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 11:53:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 7:36:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Fired about 20 blanks through mine this weekend. It worked flawlessly.

Of course this was only a small test and not with live ammo but as blanks are shorter than live ammo I was happy with this small test.
Once the temps get up over freezing I am going to put it through some hard testing and try to melt it.

If it holds up, I will be very pleased.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 8:23:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It really sounds to me like those followers are out of spec. Perhaps some flashing on the front parting line? Either way, we will replace the mags, but of course we want to get to the bottom of this so we can prevent these from making it out of the factory in the future.

It was great talking to you over the phone, it's always a pleasure to talk with an avid and experienced shooter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
first i would like to say i really like the ETS mags and really like the customer service these guys provide. i bought a 10 pack of mags during the black Friday sale. i gave 2 away to a friend for his birthday, i loaded all 8 and went to the range, 3 out of 8 would not finish loading the rifles i brought. a BCM, Colt MK18, and Daniel Defense. i called ETS and talked this over with the guy that actually designed the mags. i think his name was Eddie, super sharp guy and very helpful. i told them i would work on my mags and give some feedback.

i took one of the mags that feed 100% apart and looked it over very well, i took the other 3 apart and looked them over, honestly i didn't see anything that would cause the mags to stop feeding. 2 of the mags would quit at 3 rounds left and the other would stop at 6 rounds left. i did notice that the followers seemed to drag in the bodies, i checked this with the follower and spring from the mag that feed 100%. one thing i also noticed is that the followers tilted forward and didn't allow the bullet nose to come up and be fed into the rifle. i took the known good follower and spring and ran it up and down roughly 50 times per mag body. i mixed up the other follower and springs into different bodies. at this point i was able to load 20 rounds into all 4 mags smoothly. before i did this, when i originally loaded mags, the mags would bind and push the Lula mag loader off the magazine. so far that is not happening. i'll take all 4 mags back to the range on Sunday and do some testing.

It really sounds to me like those followers are out of spec. Perhaps some flashing on the front parting line? Either way, we will replace the mags, but of course we want to get to the bottom of this so we can prevent these from making it out of the factory in the future.

It was great talking to you over the phone, it's always a pleasure to talk with an avid and experienced shooter.

like wise, i really enjoyed our talk. thank you for taking the time to talk this through with me. i'll be shooting again Sunday morning, so i'll let you know how it goes. i would like to buy 2 additional mags to make up for the 2 i gave to my buddy
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 12:13:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 12:15:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 6:41:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Great, I look forward to hearing what you find out on Sunday. When we replace your mags or followers (whatever is needed) we can get you a couple more for your trouble.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

like wise, i really enjoyed our talk. thank you for taking the time to talk this through with me. i'll be shooting again Sunday morning, so i'll let you know how it goes. i would like to buy 2 additional mags to make up for the 2 i gave to my buddy

Great, I look forward to hearing what you find out on Sunday. When we replace your mags or followers (whatever is needed) we can get you a couple more for your trouble.

you rock brother, thank you
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 10:48:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 7:14:16 AM EDT
[#27]
update on the mags not loading the next round. i went out yesterday morning after swapping the spring and followers around it different mag bodies. one mag quit feeding after 13 rounds, i took it out of the rifle, pressed on the rounds towards the bottom of the mag, it felt like it freed up. i ended up running 120 rounds per mag, 4 mags total, with NO issues after that. i feel they just needed to be run, i would like to purchase 2 more mags from you guys. i feel these are VERY good mags, i have not lost confidence in them
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 1:05:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 1:15:35 PM EDT
[#29]
I also had this problem this past weekend - Then I remembered the "ruler rule" and it was 100% after that.  20 seconds of work and it was fine.  I do this with all G.I. style mags and never thought to do it with this one.

Not complaining, just sharing info.  So far I really like the mag.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 1:37:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 7:04:56 PM EDT
[#31]
When you get a new mag take a ruler and push the follower down semi fast about a dozen times.

This will loosen everything up a bit and if anything isn't sitting right it will put it all back into place.  Sounds stupid but it makes a big difference.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 12:25:45 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 12:20:18 PM EDT
[#33]
The ruler trick is absolutely essential to do on any box magazine, rifle or pistol. Another trick is to fully load a new magazine and set it aside for a week. Typically, especially with hand guns, these procedures eliminate many problems before you ever have them. In a similar way, it always is helpful to manually cycle new firearms before trying to shoot. The AR seems to be one that particularly benefits from this. Taking new magazines that have not been broken-in and trying to shoot a new gun that also is not broken in typically results in 'Help' posts on this forum and others.
I have become fascinated with translucent magazines over the last few years and am looking forward to getting some of the plain  ETS mags soon. I probably will not get any coupled type. I'm not going to be involved in an infantry assault, and 30 rounds should handle anything I might select an AR to take care of.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 1:13:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It's not stupid at all. I'm sure the problem you guys had with our mags was due to a tiny amount of flashing on the follower that cause a bit too much friction. Once it was worked a bit, I'm sure it went away. IF you need any replaced let me know. We have since taken steps to make sure ones like these don't make it out of the factory.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When you get a new mag take a ruler and push the follower down semi fast about a dozen times.

This will loosen everything up a bit and if anything isn't sitting right it will put it all back into place.  Sounds stupid but it makes a big difference.

It's not stupid at all. I'm sure the problem you guys had with our mags was due to a tiny amount of flashing on the follower that cause a bit too much friction. Once it was worked a bit, I'm sure it went away. IF you need any replaced let me know. We have since taken steps to make sure ones like these don't make it out of the factory.

This is exactly what I was thinking.  Jam on every round due to not pushing the round up high enough when the problem started.  Did this trick and it has not failed at all.
I am not disappointed in the mag and still am very happy with it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:57:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 4:51:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Great mag after 500 rds don't see why it won't stay that way.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:23:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 2:33:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 3:07:15 PM EDT
[#39]
ruler rule??

never heard of it.

never used it.

only plastic on my ar's is the furniture.

clown
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 9:17:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I posted this response in our other thread in the new products section, but I felt it was a good idea to post it here also.

Yes we settled with Magpul.

To give a little info regarding the suit: among other things, Magpul's patents state that the mag has a follower with a front and back leg wherein the legs limit tilt of the follower within the housing. We designed our follower to control its tilt with the front leg only. Our back leg was simply there as a spring guide. Because of this, we thought we hadn't violated their patents. However, we became aware of another patent witch states the follower has a back and front leg, it makes no mention of those legs controlling tilt within the housing. So as soon as we became aware of this, we agreed to remove our back leg altogether. It does not affect the performance of our no tilt follower or any other function of the mag since we built in a spring guide on our floor plate insert.

All said, we have reached an agreement, It is settled, and our mags performance has not been affected.

We want to be clear in saying that when we designed our mag we absolutely did not copy Magpul in any way, as evidenced by the fact that we just removed the back leg on our follower and the performance was not affected. We spent a year and a half designing, testing, tweaking, and perfecting our revolutionary mag to get it ready for market. Here is a list of features that separates our mag from a pmag:
1. material (obviously our translucent material is not even close to the material used in a Pmag especially in impact resistance)
2. completely integrated coupler
3. super easy dis-assembly
4. our specially designed grip ribs on the mag housing
5. the grip rib on the floor plate to aid in pulling mags from pouches
6. RRS (Rapid Recognition System) colored follower and base insert

We will continue to make the most advanced and durable AR mags that money can buy.

Thanks to everyone who has supported us through this process. It is much appreciated.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I posted this response in our other thread in the new products section, but I felt it was a good idea to post it here also.

Yes we settled with Magpul.

To give a little info regarding the suit: among other things, Magpul's patents state that the mag has a follower with a front and back leg wherein the legs limit tilt of the follower within the housing. We designed our follower to control its tilt with the front leg only. Our back leg was simply there as a spring guide. Because of this, we thought we hadn't violated their patents. However, we became aware of another patent witch states the follower has a back and front leg, it makes no mention of those legs controlling tilt within the housing. So as soon as we became aware of this, we agreed to remove our back leg altogether. It does not affect the performance of our no tilt follower or any other function of the mag since we built in a spring guide on our floor plate insert.

All said, we have reached an agreement, It is settled, and our mags performance has not been affected.

We want to be clear in saying that when we designed our mag we absolutely did not copy Magpul in any way, as evidenced by the fact that we just removed the back leg on our follower and the performance was not affected. We spent a year and a half designing, testing, tweaking, and perfecting our revolutionary mag to get it ready for market. Here is a list of features that separates our mag from a pmag:
1. material (obviously our translucent material is not even close to the material used in a Pmag especially in impact resistance)
2. completely integrated coupler
3. super easy dis-assembly
4. our specially designed grip ribs on the mag housing
5. the grip rib on the floor plate to aid in pulling mags from pouches
6. RRS (Rapid Recognition System) colored follower and base insert

We will continue to make the most advanced and durable AR mags that money can buy.

Thanks to everyone who has supported us through this process. It is much appreciated.

glad to hear you got it all worked out, i really like the 2 i have
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 6:25:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 6:51:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Is there an easy way to make a less-pronounced floorplate? That's about my only complaint with Pmags, and one of my favorite aspects of Lancers. That big foot makes for complications in pouches sometimes.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 8:01:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:31:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Are you still going to change the follower to make the 30th round on top right?

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 10:03:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 9:37:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

That's a good question. In the future we plan on making a slim model with no ribs and a slimmer floorplate for those who want an over all slimmer package.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is there an easy way to make a less-pronounced floorplate? That's about my only complaint with Pmags, and one of my favorite aspects of Lancers. That big foot makes for complications in pouches sometimes.

That's a good question. In the future we plan on making a slim model with no ribs and a slimmer floorplate for those who want an over all slimmer package.

That's what I need. I will be looking for them.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 1:05:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 6:55:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 7:50:19 PM EDT
[#49]
i'm back to having issues again, 5 out of six would not finish loading my 2 rifles at the range today. one was a FN SCAR and the other a BCM rifle, any ideas what to try next
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 8:29:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 3
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top