Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2014 10:29:22 PM EDT
Hey guys ive had these in the back ofy safe for a while and was wondering what they are worth.

The first is a armalite AR-18 20rd magazine. Decent shape with some minor scratchs. Black follower (plastic?)

The other 6 are older colt 20rd magazines that have been modified to work in a AR-18 also. Some have a purplish bottom plate while others are black. All have the metal looking follower.

Anymore info on these would be great. The colts lock into all my AR's still.

Thanks!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 10:47:55 PM EDT
[#1]
One (refinished) sold on gunbroker for $101
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=425738738

Pulling a number from my posterior storage device... I'd say $20ea for the modified Colt's would be fair.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 12:11:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply! I was thinking about trying to trade them for mags I would use so that is good to hear.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top