BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/6/2011 7:23:25 AM EDT
[#1]
The mags come with two different inserts for the bottom plate, one with the "ranger" pull and one without. Your choice.
Link Posted: 6/6/2011 12:33:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Being a Mag Whore, I'm picking up a six pac I love the look and can see personal improvements over Pmags

You just can't have enough options for AR products. So don't be hating, be thankful manufactures continue to design, innovate and produce cool ass stuff.
Link Posted: 6/6/2011 3:23:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I got mine today, I think they look really good. Planning to give them a workout this weekend!
Link Posted: 6/6/2011 3:36:01 PM EDT
[#4]
My 3-pk arrived today as well.

I changed out the "pull tabs" for the flat bottom base pads.  All three magazines load easily to full capacity and seat fairly easily in a rifle with the bolt forward.  I should be able to use the mags in the morning and I'm sure they'll work as designed.

I can see why some of the PMAG guys might not like these.  They are rather smooth and sort of slippery even with the snake scale texture.  But I doubt that'll really be an issue.  Handling the mags actually reminds me of how the Magpul EMAG feels.  Structurally, the mags feel a little softer and more rubbery than the PMAG but not as much so as the Lancer.

If they work and hold up to a little abuse I'll probably pick up a couple more.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2011 3:59:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
My 3-pk arrived today as well.

I changed out the "pull tabs" for the flat bottom base pads.  All three magazines load easily to full capacity and seat fairly easily in a rifle with the bolt forward.  I should be able to use the mags in the morning and I'm sure they'll work as designed.

I can see why some of the PMAG guys might not like these.  They are rather smooth and sort of slippery even with the snake scale texture.  But I doubt that'll really be an issue.  Handling the mags actually reminds me of how the Magpul EMAG feels.  Structurally, the mags feel a little softer and more rubbery than the PMAG but not as much so as the Lancer.

If they work and hold up to a little abuse I'll probably pick up a couple more.  

Are they lighter than the pmag?
Link Posted: 6/6/2011 4:52:01 PM EDT
[#6]
In a word - YES
Link Posted: 6/6/2011 5:38:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Anyone have any pics of what you got?
Link Posted: 6/6/2011 9:09:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Got my mags today and I can say I am rather disappointed. My pmags feel stronger and tougher as well as having absolutely no follower tilt. The troys have follower tilt at the very top of the mag unlike the pmag which is tilt free even at the very top. They are too smooth for my liking even with the textured grips on them. The tab on the base plate is nice but still doesn't redeem the mag in my eyes. It is more complex to take apart than a pmag. To take it apart you first have to push the tab down into the mag. Then you need to push in either of the tabs on the side at the bottom to remove the internals whereas the pmag all you need to do is push down the grey tab and slide the base off. Also the fact that the tabs on the base plate which secure it to the mag are made of plastic that can be bent and possibly even broken in time concerns me as well. Personally I'll stick with my pmags.

Do they work?

Yes. But not to the expectations I had for them. As I said I prefer the pmags. In addition I run Superior Shooting Systems chrome silicon mag springs. Put them in pmags and you will never find a better mag.

So we all know that you didnt like the "feel" and "look" of them.

I guess if this was an art show, that would work.  What about their actual use and function with a firearm?

Why are you being a jerk? Completely uncalled for. The Evil One gave us plenty of specifics that he didn't like, besides concerning feel and look. Try reading his post again. In addition,  as this is a new product and we obviously don't have any experience with them, all information, including feel and look, is important and useful. Stop being an ass, as some of us appreciate the information.

Im not trying to be a jerk and I am sorry if I came off as one.  It's just a pet peeve when someone buys a weapon accesory and posts their "thought" and "opinions" on it without every actually using it.  He hasnt even used them and is already saying he prefers the P-mag.  And he has never even used them.  Did I mention he has never even used them?  How can you draw any sort of informed opinion, and completely dismiss a product entirely, when you have never even used it for its intended purpose.

Again I am sorry if I came off like a jerk.  I just dont candy coat stuff and its always been my problem.  I am blunt and a sarcastic sense of humor.
Link Posted: 6/7/2011 9:40:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Just ran about 400 rounds through 2 new Troy magazines.
No problems, most was fired fast but not in auto.
First impression is positive in all aspects except the
floorplate design. IMHO that part of the mag leaves
much to be desired and sadly trails the PMag.
Tests to continue.
Link Posted: 6/7/2011 10:54:11 AM EDT
[#10]
110 rounds fired through three mags today. No failures of any kind including using the magazine as a rest while in the prone.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 6:27:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Barrett REC7 5.56 on full-auto using one of the new Troy magazines.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2bwDiAoCus
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 6:32:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Got my two mags today. How do you change the bottom out?
Link Posted: 6/9/2011 3:47:15 AM EDT
[#13]
I did it but I don't know if I used their intended method.
Depress the bumper (?) up into the body of the mag,
then I used a punch to depress the tab on either side.
Getting the alternate floorplate on was a bit of a pain too.
That's my only gripe with this magazine as yet.
Link Posted: 6/9/2011 8:36:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I did it but I don't know if I used their intended method.
Depress the bumper (?) up into the body of the mag,
then I used a punch to depress the tab on either side.
Getting the alternate floorplate on was a bit of a pain too.
That's my only gripe with this magazine as yet.

Thus far this seems to be the main complaint, the baseplates.  Either the attachment method or getting them on and off.

Link Posted: 6/9/2011 9:28:00 AM EDT
[#15]
I just receievd one from Aim Surplus, and I'm not all that thrilled with it.  The weight and feel is great, but when I removed the base plate to install the flat one, I found it a little difficult to reassemble, and I'm leaning toward the opinion that the floorplate design is going to be prone to failure over time.  It may be fine if the insert on the floor plate is only changed once, but it seems that if it's done a couple of times, there's a good chance the tabs will break off.  You have to press the insert (the piece with the pull tab, or the flat one) into the magazine, which clears if from the space between the tabs, and allows the tabs to be pressed inward, clearing the holes in the mag body, to allow the actual floor plate to be removed.  The polymer used in the floorplate doesn't feel like it will hold up to much bending, and mine actually had the stressed look (lind of a gray-ish spot) where the tabs bend to allow them to be depressed.  Putting it back together is weird too.  There is noting to pull out on to get the flat insert to completely fit between the tabs again, which keeps them from bending inward, and in my case forces them back into the holes to allow the tabs to secure the floorplate.  I loaded the magazine and pressed down, and the spring tension appeared to press the insert into place.  I also had a little challenge getting the pull tab insert back into place when I put it back together.  I haven't been able to fire a rifle with the magazine yet, and i'm confident it will feed well, based on reviews, but I'll be sticking to PMAGs for now.  I just don't feel confident in the design of the floorplate.  I'll use it for a range mag, but won't be carrying it with my patrol rifle.
Link Posted: 6/9/2011 12:07:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Got mine in the mail yesterday.  I only ordered one because I was very wary of the pull tab, had I known it came with a flat base plate I would have ordered more.  I like the feel better than PMAGs but won't get a chance to test it out until next week.  If durability tests work out(leaning on you guys for that!) I can see moving to these from PMAGs.
Link Posted: 6/9/2011 4:49:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/9/2011 4:53:54 PM EDT
[#18]
am thinking multiple tap racks (hopefully in a class scenario not live) might smart so the flat plates with button might work out better.  otherwise I'm digging the raptor scales looks wise.
Link Posted: 6/9/2011 5:02:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Aight, since no one took any real pics, I'm gonna do a first impressions with pictures from an unbiased, drunk, tier 87, ninja, whatever, reviewer. This is without shooting the things. Yeah, I know these reviews are worthless without firing. Like I said, first impressions.

It does seem a tad bit springy compared to a PMag. I really don't see much of a difference and I almost want to think springy is better. Obviously PMags have proved themselves so my opinion doesn't mean shit there. It feels pretty damn solid to me although I didn't fuck around with the base plate at all. Looked like something I didn't feel like screwing with at the time. Notice it wanted to curve with the weight of the rifle on it. I could see it being a pain in the ass if you use the mag as a mono-pod but what the fuck do I know. I'll be running the flat plates on this when I get around to changing them.

Here's a comparison to a PMag pic:

Here's two sitting on the spring rubber base plate thingy pics. This is where the Tier 87 comes in. Stag Model 1 with no M4 feed ramps or fancy barrel steel and twist rates:

Next, rolling it over with my 2008 Pontiac G8, 4000lbs dry weight or so. I rolled on top of it, forward so it wasn't under the tire, and back so it was in front of the tire again. Front wheels so it was under the motor side of the car. Don't hate on my fancy blue stone gravel driveway. That stuff is ultra rare :

That whole time I wasn't smart enough to do it on the driver's side. Every time I pulled over it I said "Shit!" and every time I went to move it I forgot to move it to the driver's side.

Here's the mag afterwards. That's not a crack running through the middle. It looks perfectly normal minus the scuff marks that rub right off:

30 rounds ran through it yanking on the charging handle. Hey, that's all we're getting tonight, the neighbors would call the cops real quick if I started shooting this bad boy off. I thought the Stag was a better choice for this as it doesn't have the M4 feed ramps my BCM does.

It inserts maybe a tad bit easier on a closed bolt than my (used) PMag. Either way I have to give it a good slap and I feel like this is a negligible difference.

There isn't much else to say without firing it. I just thought I'd add some pictures to the thread with some sort of half ass assessment.  

And we don't need to start the argument about alcohol being anywhere near guns ;)

Link Posted: 6/9/2011 5:08:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Got mine in the mail today to.  Side by side with the PMAG is just like the earlier post. Seems a bit lighter and thinnger to the touch.  Probably won't get it out and shoot with it for a few days, but so far so good, and no obvious concerns.
Link Posted: 6/10/2011 8:08:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Is the Troy Mag more "compatible" compared to Lancer or Pmags? Meaning if this would work fine in FS2000? or other non-standard AR rifles, such as FN SCAR16, or HK MK556?
Link Posted: 6/11/2011 8:27:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Is the Troy Mag more "compatible" compared to Lancer or Pmags? Meaning if this would work fine in FS2000? or other non-standard AR rifles, such as FN SCAR16, or HK MK556?

The Troy doesn't have the large rib running around the exterior of the mag so it should work in anything that'll take a standard USGI aluminum magazine.
Link Posted: 6/11/2011 9:26:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Troy doesn't have the large rib running around the exterior of the mag so it should work in anything that'll take a standard USGI aluminum magazine.

Noted for future reference.
Link Posted: 6/11/2011 11:40:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's very interesting!!! Are you sure about smoothness? It looks like the "fish scale" and the raised platform in the middle makes the mag thicker toward the bottom. Not sure if that'll cause problem with nonAR magwell clearance.

And that tab might just come in handy with any bullpup, such as the FS2000, where it's less convenient on the mag change.

Link Posted: 6/11/2011 11:55:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Guess you'll have to get one and try it out.
Link Posted: 6/14/2011 10:20:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Just make sure you point the bottom of the mag towards a corner or something when you take off the baseplate as the spring and follower will come shooting out. This was the only issue I had.  It was definately more difficult to open up than a standard or p-mag, but not overly so, just have to be careful of the spring.
Link Posted: 6/15/2011 9:08:51 AM EDT
[#28]
I always like to try something new, and bought seven of these.  Orders over $100 get free shipping, so they were $105.00 delivered.

I like them.  Nicely packaged, look really good and seem sturdy enough.  All seven are a drop-free fit in a DPMS and an M&P15 lower.  I don't like the little bottom handle so I took them off and installed the flat floorplate.  There's a trick to that-the directions say to use a bullet.  I tried a knife blade and a screwdriver to get the stupig lugs to release, and finally ended up following the directions.  Without starting a brass is better than steel debate, a Tula steel case 55gr round worked great.

How I did it: Push the center button(or handle) down into the body at least 1/4".  With the floorplate up and feedlips resting on the dinner table, jam the bullet's point hard into the gap below the tab, and push down on the base of the cartridge.  Works like a little lever, and pops those lugs loose.

Tried three of them at the range yesterday, a hundred rounds or so through each.  Slow aimed fire and fast as I could pull the trigger.  They worked perfectly.  I did find it nearly impossible to get a full magazine to lock in under a closed bolt.  Downloaded by one round takes a firm push, but no problem.

All in all, I'm happy with them.  Probably will buy another nine of them.

Link Posted: 6/15/2011 9:33:08 PM EDT
[#29]
I got mine today and started playing with them. The snake/fish scale design is nice. I got my hand really dusty in the sand outside and did some cycles with it and it grabbed fine, I also wet my hand to mimic sweat and had no issues. The mag is lighter then pmags without a doubt. I would have liked them do do the fish scale design all the way around, on the mag body sides they are slick smooth, which isn't great. Pmags at least have the ridges.

The floorplate is a pain in the ass. I don't like the ranger pull tab thingy, it is a rubbery material which was surprising, and I can see it being useful pulling from a chest rig or mag carrier, but I would never use it to pull from the rifle, it is small, awkwardly placed and just doesn't work for me. Swapping out the base plates is a bitch, I started one today and had to run to an appointment, but Magpul has them beat hands down with swapping out floorplates. Other than that the fit and finish is fine. I won't be going out and replacing all my mags with Troys, but I didn't do it with Magpuls either, though I can say I have "collected" pmags over the years, aside from a screaming deal, I probably won't pick up more Troy mags.

Link Posted: 6/16/2011 2:37:07 PM EDT
[#30]
I recently acquired a new ArmaLite, M-15, 5.56 carbine.  I am in the process of accumulating magazines.  It came with one NHMTG aluminum GI mag, and I bought two $5 Thermold 20 rounders from the "millions" released on the market.  These mags all lock up rock solid in the M-15.

I've always preferred polymer mags so I ordered 8 ea. of the (universally praised) Magpul 30 rd. PMAGs with windows, and two of the new 30 rd. Troy BattleMags.  I got the Troy mags first.  They're well made, slender (what I liked because I intended to use my coupler with them), they loaded easily - funky bottom grabby bumper and all - I liked them.  Put them in my M-15 and they clicked-in and locked... and then came right out.  The slightest side to side movement ejected the Troy magazines.  I tightened the magazine latch as much as practical but still no go.  Major disappointment.

The PMAGS are better but not perfect.  It takes a lot more effort, but I can still walk out the PMAGS on occasion.  Also disappointing.  I'll see how they do with live fire.

ArmaLite's tech bulletins only recommend GI aluminum mags, I guess they know what they are talking about.  This is just FYI, my personal experience.
Link Posted: 6/16/2011 3:40:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Right after my last post, a friend called me regarding my two Troy mags which would not lock-up in my ArmaLite.  He had taken them home yesterday and tried them in his PMC, his Bushmaster, and his DPMS.  Same story as my ArmaLite.  He was able to wiggle the mags out of all of his ARs.  

Maybe just two early, weird mags?  Certainly not the reliability encountered by other posters in this thread...  now I am tempted to try a few more... arrrgggghhhh!
Link Posted: 6/17/2011 5:13:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Right after my last post, a friend called me regarding my two Troy mags which would not lock-up in my ArmaLite.  He had taken them home yesterday and tried them in his PMC, his Bushmaster, and his DPMS.  Same story as my ArmaLite.  He was able to wiggle the mags out of all of his ARs.  

Maybe just two early, weird mags?  Certainly not the reliability encountered by other posters in this thread...  now I am tempted to try a few more... arrrgggghhhh!

That is weird. I just tried to do it after reading your posts with my 2 mags. I tried both on a Stag lower as well as an Palmetto State Armory that I had right here, I couldn't replicate what you are saying. I tried. I was actually surprised how much they actually "clicked" in on the Stag, definitely clear they were positively locked in.
Link Posted: 6/17/2011 6:32:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I recently acquired a new ArmaLite, M-15, 5.56 carbine.  I am in the process of accumulating magazines.  It came with one NHMTG aluminum GI mag, and I bought two $5 Thermold 20 rounders from the "millions" released on the market.  These mags all lock up rock solid in the M-15.

I've always preferred polymer mags so I ordered 8 ea. of the (universally praised) Magpul 30 rd. PMAGs with windows, and two of the new 30 rd. Troy BattleMags.  I got the Troy mags first.  They're well made, slender (what I liked because I intended to use my coupler with them), they loaded easily - funky bottom grabby bumper and all - I liked them.  Put them in my M-15 and they clicked-in and locked... and then came right out.  The slightest side to side movement ejected the Troy magazines.  I tightened the magazine latch as much as practical but still no go.  Major disappointment.

The PMAGS are better but not perfect.  It takes a lot more effort, but I can still walk out the PMAGS on occasion.  Also disappointing.  I'll see how they do with live fire.

ArmaLite's tech bulletins only recommend GI aluminum mags, I guess they know what they are talking about.  This is just FYI, my personal experience.

Sounds like they are hard to seat loaded are you they're locked in to begin with?

Link Posted: 6/17/2011 7:17:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Of course.
Link Posted: 6/17/2011 7:35:10 PM EDT
[#35]
I am happy to report that the fine folks at Troy Industries immediately responded to me - in a positive fashion - as soon as they were made aware of the issues I am experiencing.  What a breath of fresh air!

They are already working to help me determine where the problem resides.  Whatever the result, I am very impressed and I am convinced that Troy Industries is totally serious about turning out the best product possible.  

I'll be sure to update this post when I have new information.
Link Posted: 6/19/2011 1:07:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Just wondering if you were trying to load a magazine with thirty rounds on a closed bolt? Might be a false lock click you hear and need to hit the bottom of magazine a little harder to get a positive lock.
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 6:52:12 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I am happy to report that the fine folks at Troy Industries immediately responded to me - in a positive fashion - as soon as they were made aware of the issues I am experiencing.  What a breath of fresh air!

They are already working to help me determine where the problem resides.  Whatever the result, I am very impressed and I am convinced that Troy Industries is totally serious about turning out the best product possible.  

I'll be sure to update this post when I have new information.

As a result of notifying Troy's tech support about what I was experiencing, Mr. James DiPinto, from Troy, contacted me saying that they had specifically tried to duplicate my problem with their ArmaLite, but they had been unable to do so... that response was more than anything I expected from Troy when I contacted them.  Then, Troy sent two different magazine latches they wanted me to try to see if I could correct the problem.  One of the two latches they sent me seems to do the trick... and, it is visually indistinguishable from my factory OEM latch.  Just a tolerance issue.  Chalk up another example of how you have got to be familiar with your gear before you have the need to use it.

I am blown away that Troy gave me so much attention when the overwhelming feedback they were getting was entirely positive.   Best of all, now I can use the Troy BattleMags in my ArmaLite M-15.

Thank you James, and the other folks you involved at Troy Industries on my behalf.  I am truly impressed.
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 11:07:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Got two Troy mags in today to play with.  So far all I've done is look at 'em and I went ahead and loaded them to capacity.  Fit and finish is nice and the fish scale texture is fairly "grippy".  I'll lock 'em in to some of my AR's tonight and see if they fit O.K.  Won't be able to actually try them until this weekend.
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 3:11:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Played with a few while doing blank training with the local cops.

Function was perfect in all 6 of their rifles and my 2.

Everyone hated the pull tab.  It was nice until the tap on the bottom of the mag to make sure it was seated.  Then it was just annoying.  It did not take away function, just annoying.  Will change them out.

The biggest problem was that every person loading kept having the rounds slip back and get the rim on the rear of the mag.  In looking at them close the rear of the feed lips flexed quite a bit causing this.    Everyone thought the mag would break over time so they asked that they not be used any more.

That being said, there was not one failure that was mag related.

They gave the 5 mags to me and I will keep them and use them as range mags.  None of us ever had problems loading a mag before but none ever had the rear of the feedlips spread like these did.
Link Posted: 6/24/2011 6:12:22 AM EDT
[#40]
I like mine. They function fine and I like the texture of them.
Link Posted: 7/9/2011 11:23:00 AM EDT
[#41]
What a pain to change the bottom plate out! I never got instructions on how to do it.
Link Posted: 7/14/2011 4:48:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
What a pain to change the bottom plate out! I never got instructions on how to do it.

You might have been better off without them. I just received a 3 pack that had instructions and pictures. They read like ass and leaves a lot to be desired.

That being said, they are not floating my boat and unless they change the base plate design, probably not getting anymore.

Link Posted: 7/14/2011 4:58:02 PM EDT
[#43]
I ran them through the Vtac Carbine 1.5 course.  Almost 2000 rounds no issues with my Noveske or LMT rifles.  I like the mags.
Link Posted: 7/14/2011 5:13:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I ran them through the Vtac Carbine 1.5 course.  Almost 2000 rounds no issues with my Noveske or LMT rifles.  I like the mags.

Glad to hear it.  I just received my six mags.  They look gtg but havent ran any ammo through them yet.  
Link Posted: 7/14/2011 5:32:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You might have been better off without them. I just received a 3 pack that had instructions and pictures. They read like ass and leaves a lot to be desired.

That being said, they are not floating my boat and unless they change the base plate design, probably not getting anymore.

Yeah I agree on that. The base plate thing should be just flat.
Link Posted: 7/16/2011 4:29:40 AM EDT
[#46]
I got a couple Troy mags in last week haven't had a chance to wring them out at the range yet. Like others have said, I don't care for the rubber pull "T" at the bottom. Since we all seem to discard this device, why not just package them separately for those who want them and leave the flat bottom in from the beginning I like the smooth body with just enough gripping surface.

For those 3-gunners who carry the mags with bullet-up/forward position in mag carrier, the Troy mag will fit in the Wilderness mag pouch (versus the Pmag, which doesn't fit due to base plate design).
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 9:26:38 AM EDT
[#47]
A quick progress update––-

Have about 900 rounds through two of my Troy mags, 450 or so through each.  I'm curious to see if the feed lips weaken or wear out quickly.  I'm sure they tested this at the factory, but I like to try stuff out for myself.

So far, so good.  No magazine-related failures using mostly brass cased, but some WPA steel ammo.

One thing i have noticed is that the spring seems to have softened some.  It is easier to seat a full mag under a closed bolt than when they were new.  Don't need to download by one round any more.
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 1:55:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

One thing i have noticed is that the spring seems to have softened some.  It is easier to seat a full mag under a closed bolt than when they were new.  Don't need to download by one round any more.

They were designed to load with 30 on a closed bolt.

Link Posted: 7/28/2011 3:19:20 PM EDT
[#49]
I just got three straight from Troy.  I like them but they are finnickie (sp) with round length.  Hornady 62 gr loads no problem.  Winchester or Remington (I forget) 69 gr HPBT binds the mags.  Could be that they rounds are a TAD long to clear.  I thought I'd like the tab but I dont.

Not a PMag but I do like them just have to play with them more.

Link Posted: 7/29/2011 6:31:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They were designed to load with 30 on a closed bolt.

Even when new, they did seat under a closed bolt-but it took a good hard smack on the bottom to do it.  This was in a DPMS and an S&W lower. Downloaded one round, they seated with a firm push.

After some use, a firm push seats a fully loaded mag.  No spank on the bottom necessary.

In other words, there was a break-in period, just like pretty much every other piece of machinery in the world has.  That's not a bad thing.  They're now over 600 rds each, and still function perfectly.
Page / 3
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top