BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 416
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 1:31:58 PM EDT
[#1]
the upside to deals like this selling out: that's another thousand mags in circulation if any sort of mag capacity ban is to take place.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 1:36:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Flintlock47250:
the upside to deals like this selling out: that's another thousand mags in circulation if any sort of mag capacity ban is to take place.

Definately. Obama and his cronies are the best firearms, accessories, and ammunition salesmen in history. And you know this buying frenzy just pisses them off. The New York bill is up for quick implementation and they said they want it active quick if passed to prevent a buying frenzy. I am not sure how much more of a frenzy you could create. No one has this stuff in stock and when they get it they dont have it long.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 1:40:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NWPATVsr] [#3]
Originally Posted By J-R0d:
n00b here.  This is my first post on Ar15.com I wanted to say this thread has been quite helpful.  A few pages back I found a post

on Dec 19th I ordered 20 Tapco 30 rd in dark earth for 12.99 ea from Ken Arnold Composite stock.....I got a email on Jan 2nd saying they are running behind bla bla bla......

This morning I get a call from Ken saying he still does not have Dark Earth but got a large shipment of black in and wanted to know if I would take black instead of dark earth.....of course I am now the proud owner of 20 blk Tapco 30 rounders and best yet he honored the 12.99 price...needless to say I WILL be ordering from Ken again we need more honest people like him that is more interested in customer satisfaction than padding his pockets because he knows that this will blow over and he will need a customer base to support his business. I urge everyone to order from Ken and businesses like his.

I called Ken Arnold as well http://kenarnoldcsa.net/ and they reported they indeed had Tapco's in stock and sold them to me at the pre "panic"  price of $12.99, and sent them flat rate mail for $6.95.  I complemented them on not being out to gouge everyone and they told me "please remember us the next time you want to purchase something".

Tried to check-out after placing an online order, but get "No shipping rates are available for your shipping address".
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 1:43:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I had the same issue with the online store.  So, I called them and they took my order over the phone.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 1:43:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Maine Military Supply LINK has Thermold 30 rounders and KCI steel H&K knock-offs for decent prices...

- AG
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 1:44:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BJEEP] [#6]
Kind of Pricey, but available:

FNH AR-15 30-Round Magazine
Regular Price: $39.99
Item: IK-231506

Cabelas
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 1:46:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By NWPATVsr:
Originally Posted By J-R0d:
n00b here.  This is my first post on Ar15.com I wanted to say this thread has been quite helpful.  A few pages back I found a post

on Dec 19th I ordered 20 Tapco 30 rd in dark earth for 12.99 ea from Ken Arnold Composite stock.....I got a email on Jan 2nd saying they are running behind bla bla bla......

This morning I get a call from Ken saying he still does not have Dark Earth but got a large shipment of black in and wanted to know if I would take black instead of dark earth.....of course I am now the proud owner of 20 blk Tapco 30 rounders and best yet he honored the 12.99 price...needless to say I WILL be ordering from Ken again we need more honest people like him that is more interested in customer satisfaction than padding his pockets because he knows that this will blow over and he will need a customer base to support his business. I urge everyone to order from Ken and businesses like his.

I called Ken Arnold as well http://kenarnoldcsa.net/ and they reported they indeed had Tapco's in stock and sold them to me at the pre "panic"  price of $12.99, and sent them flat rate mail for $6.95.  I complemented them on not being out to gouge everyone and they told me "please remember us the next time you want to purchase something".

Tried to check-out after placing an online order, but get "No shipping rates are available for your shipping address".

Is the item in stock even?

I better be the first to get my order shipped by them, I posted the deal and want them 20 round colts
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 1:55:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Their number is just ringing through. Pretty sure AR15.com just took down their phone system. :) IF anyone gets through and confirms stock it would be nice.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 1:58:58 PM EDT
[#9]
if anyone gets through, ask them if the ak74 mags listed on their website are in stock.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 1:59:48 PM EDT
[#10]
gone  
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 2:00:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BlackFootBlaster] [#11]
i think we are all trying...had the same shipping error.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 2:07:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Grabbed a few of those. Still looking for polymer one mags but at this point take a few of any I can find at a reasonable price.

Link Posted: 1/15/2013 2:07:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 2:21:46 PM EDT
[#14]
http://www.impactguns.com/rwb-ar15-100rd-drum-magazine-clear-ar15100.aspx

100 round drum, don't know if its any good. Not what I was looking for but figured someone might be.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 2:22:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By ZLoz89:
http://doubletapsurplus.com/collections/weapons-accessories/products/center-industries-usgi-30-rd-5-56-223-magazines

Center Industries USGI 30 Rd 5.56/.223 Magazines
23.95 with $5 Shipping

Gone
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 2:41:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By KRZY1:

100 round drum, don't know if its any good. Not what I was looking for but figured someone might be.

Every AR Owner should have one of these simply for the Cool factor (I do). But I will say that they have a very limited usefulness, and make the gun very heavy. But they are pretty cool!
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 2:47:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By bartlanz:
Originally Posted By KRZY1:

Every AR Owner should have one of these simply for the Cool factor (I do). But I will say that they have a very limited usefulness, and make the gun very heavy. But they are pretty cool!

Not for $300

Link Posted: 1/15/2013 2:51:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Fumundacheze] [#18]
Found this on gun-deals.com, looks legit for anyone wanting some mags.

AR-15 Gen II Magazine 30 Round .223 Rem/5.56 NATO Polymer Black, by Tapco

http://www.classicfirearms.com/accessories/acar30tapco
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 2:53:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Screw Impact Guns. They have been gouging worse than anyone, it's cheaper to buy on GB. I will never order anything from them.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 2:56:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Fumundacheze:

Inventory shows 3930 available. I ordered 10 of these yesterday 1/14/13 and the status of my order is already to Processing - Packing.

Seems legit so far.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 3:05:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By okstatefan5945:

Inventory shows 3930 available. I ordered 10 of these yesterday 1/14/13 and the status of my order is already to Processing - Packing.

Seems legit so far.

FYI: Their main page says 10-15 business lead time on orders, I ordered a lower receiver from them on 1/4, it stayed at "Processing - Packing" until 1/14 when it shipped and I got my tracking number. It'll be at my FFL on 1/17.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 3:06:30 PM EDT
[#22]

Seems legit so far.

Is Tapco Crapco?  Anyone with any experience?  
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 3:08:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Cropslx:

Seems legit so far.

Link Posted: 1/15/2013 3:15:22 PM EDT
[#24]

Seems legit so far.

http://www.gunsholstersandgear.com/2009/06/03/tapco-ar-15-polymer-magazine/
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 3:17:12 PM EDT
[#25]

Seems legit so far.

I can't really talk from experience but I know when all the panic buying started most sites ran out of everything except Tapco.  Then slowly Tapco sold out.  If you look at GunBroker.com most AR15 mags are going for $30 to $50.  Tapco mags are going for $20.  Both of those indicate to me that Tapco is definately Crapco.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 3:17:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Up here in MN, Fleet Farm sold them, I bought what they had in AR15 and AK74 before they ran out.    Work like any other brand of mag.

Also bought 10 more AK74 mags from Classic a couple weeks ago....   Shipped the next day.

Just ordered 30 more of the AR15 ones from Classic to split with two friends.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 3:19:54 PM EDT
[#27]
[/quote]

Is Tapco Crapco?  Anyone with any experience?  [/quote]

I ordered from Classicfirearms a couple weeks ago, took my Tapco 30 round magazines out to shoot this weekend.  Shot about 200 rounds, all good and no issues.  I paid 13.83 each and would purchase again if I needed them.

Link Posted: 1/15/2013 3:22:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By msg125:
Screw Impact Guns. They have been gouging worse than anyone, it's cheaper to buy on GB. I will never order anything from them.

They haven't gouged anyone.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 3:27:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hopball3] [#29]
edit
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 3:31:00 PM EDT
[#30]

Seems legit so far.

I have never used them and have read mixed reviews. I rolled the dice on 10. Figured if they work great I have 10 great mags and if they dont I am not out all that much. I will have a good mixed bags of mags when all my orders come in.

Everyone has different experiences based on mag style and revision, different AR's, ammo etc. What works for one doesnt work for all and everyone has their preference. Only time will tell for me.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 3:38:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By SWIRE:

Originally Posted By FlaOutdoors:

Originally Posted By codypc:
Has anyone ordered from this company? I have a few 3-packs of troy mags on back order but the site seems suspicious. I tried searching around for an opinion of the company but the name is too generic and doesnt yield any useful results. Anyone who could vouch one way or another would be greatly appreciated. http://ar15accessories.us/index.php?route=product/product&path=61&product_id=175

They had said their back orders would be filled last week the 8th or 10th, I forget which.  So far I haven't heard anything from them.  Now it says they are back ordered and expected on the 18th.  I do notice that their "In Stock" number gets set to 99 and then drops to zero but then jumps back up to 99 and the back order date hasn't changed.  No telling what is actually going on with that company.  

Yeah, I looked at the site when someone posted it a few days ago and it looked very suspicious to me so I didn't order from it. Not sure why but something didn't feel right

Hmm, interestingly enough after posting that message I got an email from ar15accessories.us.   Your has been processed for shipping and is pending tracking information.  

The company is based out of New York and is sending emails out after 10pm.  I guess they are working late trying to fill the orders.  Let's see how long it takes for a tracking number and then the mags to be delivered.

Long time lurker here. Just wanted to follow up on this post. I had two orders placed with this site that just changed to in process. I emailed the shop to ask if there would be any issues with filling the order due to the pending NY legislation. I received a quick response advising that they actually keep their inventory in Missouri and that the orders would be filled by the anticipated date. So far no issues with these guys. Card not charged until status changed to in process. Hope this helps out!
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 3:49:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By DarkPowder:

Is Tapco Crapco?  Anyone with any experience?  [/quote]

I ordered from Classicfirearms a couple weeks ago, took my Tapco 30 round magazines out to shoot this weekend.  Shot about 200 rounds, all good and no issues.  I paid 13.83 each and would purchase again if I needed them.

[/quote]

Been my experience as well.  I've never read any bad reviews about them but I'm sure there's somebody out there who may have had a problem sometime, somewhere.  That's normal for just about everything though.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:17:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By ANG3P0:

Originally Posted By FlaOutdoors:

Originally Posted By codypc:
Has anyone ordered from this company? I have a few 3-packs of troy mags on back order but the site seems suspicious. I tried searching around for an opinion of the company but the name is too generic and doesnt yield any useful results. Anyone who could vouch one way or another would be greatly appreciated. http://ar15accessories.us/index.php?route=product/product&path=61&product_id=175

They had said their back orders would be filled last week the 8th or 10th, I forget which.  So far I haven't heard anything from them.  Now it says they are back ordered and expected on the 18th.  I do notice that their "In Stock" number gets set to 99 and then drops to zero but then jumps back up to 99 and the back order date hasn't changed.  No telling what is actually going on with that company.  

Yeah, I looked at the site when someone posted it a few days ago and it looked very suspicious to me so I didn't order from it. Not sure why but something didn't feel right

Hmm, interestingly enough after posting that message I got an email from ar15accessories.us.   Your has been processed for shipping and is pending tracking information.  

The company is based out of New York and is sending emails out after 10pm.  I guess they are working late trying to fill the orders.  Let's see how long it takes for a tracking number and then the mags to be delivered.

Long time lurker here. Just wanted to follow up on this post. I had two orders placed with this site that just changed to in process. I emailed the shop to ask if there would be any issues with filling the order due to the pending NY legislation. I received a quick response advising that they actually keep their inventory in Missouri and that the orders would be filled by the anticipated date. So far no issues with these guys. Card not charged until status changed to in process. Hope this helps out!

Same here as far as communication goes.  They have responded every time I sent an email.  Only problem I had was charging my card in advance of shipping.  However, I did cancel one order and they promptly credited it back to my CC.  So, so far so good.  Hopefully get the Troys before too long.

Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:22:43 PM EDT
[#34]
3265 still in stock. Total= $58,737.35  
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:24:48 PM EDT
[#35]
anyone know why there are none listed on ebay? Dose ebay restrict the sale of them or something? All I see is covers and ranger plates.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:27:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Brandon708:
anyone know why there are none listed on ebay? Dose ebay restrict the sale of them or something? All I see is covers and ranger plates.

ebay prohibits the sale of mags over 10 rounds.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:27:50 PM EDT
[#37]

Yup, just started recently. Pmags were going for $100 each.

Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:28:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Yes, Ebay will pull all magazine sales over 10 rounds. Auctions will make to the last few hours then poof they're gone. The only way to buy one is if you find a buy it now one before Ebay does.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:29:32 PM EDT
[#39]
That's to bad. I'm going to figure out a work-a-round
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:31:06 PM EDT
[#40]
That's to bad. I'm going to figure out a work-a-round

there is a work around, its called gunbroker.com
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:32:51 PM EDT
[#41]
I never purchased anything for resale as I wouldn't take away from people who needed it but I did stick some 30 rd SKS mags I had laying around and the only way they sold was with the buy it now option. Every time they would get close to an hour or so from ending Ebay would pull them. Then I'd get an email about their "policy" on magazines over 10 rounds.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 4:47:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Anyone received any Mag orders yet from Intense Tactical?
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:05:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By jaco76:
I never purchased anything for resale as I wouldn't take away from people who needed it but I did stick some 30 rd SKS mags I had laying around and the only way they sold was with the buy it now option. Every time they would get close to an hour or so from ending Ebay would pull them. Then I'd get an email about their "policy" on magazines over 10 rounds.

I think Obama owns Ebay who in turn owns PayPal....big racket
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:06:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By CrashDodson:
Anyone received any Mag orders yet from Intense Tactical?

No, I ended up canceling my order because I couldn't get in touch with them & decided it was crazy to pay north of $20.  I'll probably live to regret it though.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:56:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Guess I'll give these people a try. Put in a order for some AR mags. See what happens.

http://kenarnoldcsa.net/mags.aspx
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:58:16 PM EDT
[#46]
http://www.luckygunner.com/30-round-pmag-223-black-ar-magazine

Ain't a "deal" at $39.50, but if you want 30 round pmags better grab 'em while you can.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:59:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Wildbill990:
New Colt 20 rounders in stock!!!
here

I got 4 colt 20 rounders and 2 m&p40 15 rounders :)

They also have 32 round 9mm mags for the ar.

There site seems up to date on inventory considering almost all reloading equip was pulled off the site and no m&p 9mm mags or 223/556 ammo on the site anymore. I haven't bought from them but with some quick googling they appear to have a very good rep.

For those that ordered from here my order shipped out at 1:30!! Can't wait to get some colt mags for the first time and see what all the hoopla is about :D.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 5:59:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By sfdff1:

Ain't a "deal" at $39.50, but if you want 30 round pmags better grab 'em while you can.

I had 4 of these come in the mail today from the last time they were up... Came out to about $42 each with the shipping.
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 6:00:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By DJ-BP:
Originally Posted By sfdff1:

I had 4 of these come in the mail today from the last time they were up... Came out to about $42 each with the shipping.

I snagged 3.

Link Posted: 1/15/2013 6:12:48 PM EDT
[#50]
I grabbed two and it said 28 in stock.  After i purchased its back to 39...
Page / 416
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top