Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2017 7:41:06 PM EDT
A buy one get one 1/2 off coupon for dicks sporting good came in the mail for Ammo.
So I headed down there and found this.  I thought I'd give this Igman BBM M193 55gr 5.56 a try. Anyone have any experience
with it?  

Accuracy, burn clean or velocity?

Link Posted: 5/10/2017 9:09:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Dunno about the M193 but I had a couple cases of M855 (black tip, not green) that was awesome. Accurate, hot, and clean burning.

Matter of fact I still have a couple hundred rounds stuck back.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 9:36:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dunno about the M193 but I had a couple cases of M855 (black tip, not green) that was awesome. Accurate, hot, and clean burning.

Matter of fact I still have a couple hundred rounds stuck back.
View Quote
That's good to here. Maybe I should try and find more coupons
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 11:59:18 PM EDT
[#3]
What's the headstamp say? The regular .223 BBM is from PMP/Denel and pretty good stuff. I haven't tried their 5.56
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 12:21:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What's the headstamp say? The regular .223 BBM is from PMP/Denel and pretty good stuff. I haven't tried their 5.56
View Quote
5.56x45

IK 13
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 10:13:21 AM EDT
[#5]
^ Interesting. I should pick some up and see how it chronographs if my Dick's has any.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 12:55:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
^ Interesting. I should pick some up and see how it chronographs if my Dick's has any.
View Quote
That would be awesome. Im really curious about this stuff.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top