Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2017 12:06:21 PM EDT
Had good luck with Tula. Just received another case. These have a silver-colored bullet I understand to be a zinc coating. Anyone tried these? Any better/worse on steel? Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 12:18:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't used it on steel targets yet but it shoots the same as my older Tula.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 2:29:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, couldn't wait. Went out back to my 200 yard range. Shot steel from 35-200 yards. Shot PMC Bronze for comparison. Same or less impact mark than PMC. Seemed to shoot higher than PMC but didn't put on paper. Cycled fine.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 8:44:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I have not fired the older Tula, but I've shot over a thousand of the new silver tip ones. I have never had any failures with it and get about 2.5-3 MOA with occasional flyers. It is obvious that the loads aren't very consistent when you fire a lot of it, but it is an excellent value for what it is. It is a little dirty to handle but really doesn't make a mess in my rifles. Great plinking ammo in my opinion.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 9:33:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Zinc Tula has shot and performed the same for me as the old stuff.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top