Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2015 11:24:44 AM EDT
I noticed Sam at SGAmmo just got a good amount in for $309 a case. I usually just go for the Wolf Gold for $299, but honestly $10 more isn't much if it's good quality M193 spec ammo.

http://www.sgammo.com/product/223-556mm/1000-round-case-556x45-mm-55-grain-m193-ball-ammunition-igman-bosnia-brass-case-no
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 12:30:02 AM EDT
[#1]
i bought a few thousand rounds last year, it was a little hot and didnt like it as much for carbines. better in a 20".

never had any Issues with it though. just some flat primers.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 9:49:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Apparently reloaders don't like the brass, but it shoots OK.  No better than Wolf Gold IME though.  Don't recall if anybody's posted chrony results.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:33:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I had a list of chrony results from 16, 20 and a 26 inch barrels.  I can't find it now but the 26 inch was 3400+.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 5:01:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Hopefully someone will buy a little and post up how it is. That's the problem with ammo, it's available for "awhile" and in sporadic lots.....things change between lots- What was good ammo, can be crap. What was crap can improve.....Unless you buy IMI, Black Hills etc.....you never know 100% what you are getting from import lot to import lot....

I shot a bunch Guatemala 556 that looked like SHIT....great ammo.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 8:56:51 PM EDT
[#5]
In for a case.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top