User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 586
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 10:36:02 AM EDT
[#1]
"Think outside the box" and "see the big picture", you have got to be kidding me. Saving the world one internet forum at a time.
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 10:38:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Signed up for Team membership, I've saved thousands due to this site, its the least I could do.

Come join us here sir: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_75/1471067_.html&page=6&anc=bottom#bottom

I think we have seen enough stop making enemies and pushing people off,
Explain them the options if someone has extra money they will help.
This site makes a lot of money tru traffic so everyone on this site is paying member.
Back to ammo hunt

LOL... You do realize that traffic actually drives increased costs through increased bandwidth demand right?    Additionally, if they are making so much money, why are they selling off parts of their personal gun collections (see home page) to fund their move to Texas.  

Keeping getting your free ride though, it really is all about how much you can take for free...

I love how people will spend .60 / round for 223 but too damn cheap to toss the foum a few bucks... Cheap asses

1,880 Team Members, 1,798 Members
1880x25=47000 a month hhehehheheheehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehe

If they don't know how to make money .... i will host your site for 47000 a year

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=TLTA223550

from non member

yup.  keep posting natchezs its a GREAT deal.
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 10:39:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If people are using this place to find ammo the least they can do is shell out $24 to support this site. If people weren't so stingy and actually donated more to those who protect their rights we probably wouldn't have had so many taken away already. I have little to no respect for those complaining about spending such a small sum of money to people who support us. That's what's wrong with our country. Too many people want something for nothing, sad its a problem for some here as well. Man up and support those who support us, never has it been more important than now. If you're unwilling you're part of the problem....

screw spending $24! for those who protect your rights? You mean the American Soldiers??? well let me take this time to tell you... you're welcome.

Someone is a little bitch today.  I have no problem donating my $24 for a forum that has saved me a ton of $$$.  It is the least I can do.

How has arfcom fought for my rights?

They are fighting like crazy in NY and if they succeed there it benefits every single one of us. They are on the front line and if we can't back them up then we're nothing more than cowards. Personally I'm sick and tired of people bitching from the sidelines...nothing different than those who don't vote.

Actually they are just up and leaving NY for Texas.

They are leaving because they will not support a state that does not support the people or peoples 2nd ammendment rights. That is what they said. I hope alot of other businesses move out of NY , CT, CO, or any other state that does not support us.
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 10:40:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If people are using this place to find ammo the least they can do is shell out $24 to support this site. If people weren't so stingy and actually donated more to those who protect their rights we probably wouldn't have had so many taken away already. I have little to no respect for those complaining about spending such a small sum of money to people who support us. That's what's wrong with our country. Too many people want something for nothing, sad its a problem for some here as well. Man up and support those who support us, never has it been more important than now. If you're unwilling you're part of the problem....

screw spending $24! for those who protect your rights? You mean the American Soldiers??? well let me take this time to tell you... you're welcome.

Someone is a little bitch today.  I have no problem donating my $24 for a forum that has saved me a ton of $$$.  It is the least I can do.

They are fighting like crazy in NY and if they succeed there it benefits every single one of us. They are on the front line and if we can't back them up then we're nothing more than cowards. Personally I'm sick and tired of people bitching from the sidelines...nothing different than those who don't vote.

Reference? I fail to see how state legislation (Chicago, NY, DC, etc.) has any substantial influence on a national level or my home state. It only proves the opinion of the populace in those particular states.

If you can't see how a victory for guns rights in NY is good for all of us I can't help you. Anyways arfcom trying to do something which is more than most..

Originally posted by Goatboy..."The lawsuit is continuing and we pushed people to make donations through the NYSRPA, which was the only link available for lawsuit funds. If there are individual issues or confusion, let us know and we'll fix them.

We will continue to be heavily involved in the case, but the legal team requested leaving us out of the filing as it would be best for the case. Since our goal is to win this thing, we agreed to do as they wish. Considering all the emotions and the high visibility of the site, I can only imagine it played a part in this decision. As I said, we will be involved in the case and will do anything requested of us by the legal team. This was not our call and we are not in it for exposure.

Please keep in mind that this site will be a part of the lawsuit and they will use comments posted here against us."
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 10:41:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually they are just up and leaving NY for Texas.

Yes but are still involved in trying to help NY

Link Posted: 4/16/2013 10:41:43 AM EDT
[#6]
anybody seen 300 blk for $1.00 or less? 220 subs or 110gr barnes
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 10:45:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA: This is an honest question. I'm a member of the NRA and GOA because I've seen evidence of their public defense of my rights.

I am a little sick of this. I belong to a bunch of forums and none of them require paid membership. They either do it because they want to or they get money from ad's. There are forums that are paid only and I'm fine with that ... I don't join them.
This forum has free accounts and free content. If you can't access the free content without being harassed then why have free content and free accounts? Just close it down to paid members only and then people will make up their minds. But if you are going to have free accounts and free areas then please respect the people that have those accounts and utilize that content. I would not go to a bar that offered free beer but every time you get a beer they keep berating you to pay. Is the beer free or isn't it? If you don't want to give away free beer then don't. No one has a gun to your head. But if you are going to have free user accounts then please allow the free users to surf here with respect. If every time we come in we get berated that why have the free accounts?

Some people just don't come here that much to justify paying for it. Geez. It's like having a wife and still having to pay for sex.
I always toy with the idea of paying but then I see things like this and the way people are treated here and I wonder where are the mods? Why pay to have someone berate me? I can do that for free any where on the net! If you want to pay fine, pay. If you don't fine, don't. If they want to get rid of the free accounts fine, get rid of them and make it pay only. But for gosh sakes leave people alone and allow them to make their decisions.

+1

Link Posted: 4/16/2013 10:46:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA: This is an honest question. I'm a member of the NRA and GOA because I've seen evidence of their public defense of my rights.

I am a little sick of this. I belong to a bunch of forums and none of them require paid membership. They either do it because they want to or they get money from ad's. There are forums that are paid only and I'm fine with that ... I don't join them.
This forum has free accounts and free content. If you can't access the free content without being harassed then why have free content and free accounts? Just close it down to paid members only and then people will make up their minds. But if you are going to have free accounts and free areas then please respect the people that have those accounts and utilize that content. I would not go to a bar that offered free beer but every time you get a beer they keep berating you to pay. Is the beer free or isn't it? If you don't want to give away free beer then don't. No one has a gun to your head. But if you are going to have free user accounts then please allow the free users to surf here with respect. If every time we come in we get berated that why have the free accounts?

Some people just don't come here that much to justify paying for it. Geez. It's like having a wife and still having to pay for sex.
I always toy with the idea of paying but then I see things like this and the way people are treated here and I wonder where are the mods? Why pay to have someone berate me? I can do that for free any where on the net! If you want to pay fine, pay. If you don't fine, don't. If they want to get rid of the free accounts fine, get rid of them and make it pay only. But for gosh sakes leave people alone and allow them to make their decisions.

Never said people shouldn't be allowed access to the entire site but that some sections should be member only (online deals, etc). My problem is that someone will spend $500+ on an ammo deal they saw here but then bitch about spending $24 to become a member. They also tend to be the same people who bitch about our freedom being taken yet do nothing to help or complain about politics but didn't vote.
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 10:46:39 AM EDT
[#9]
I hear Wikipedia needs some donations too. You guys should go to work!! Don't be cowards, you know you've used Wikipedia before...
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 10:48:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
PSA has AE .223 in stock, looks like they're on the price hike bandwagon though.  $12.99 / 20

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/federal-american-eagle-223-55gr-fmj-ae223.html

from a NON team member

Only non team members are allowed to purchase.

Only non team members would at that price

Guess thats why you TEAM members are posting .75 cpr deals.  Go back a page or two

Link Posted: 4/16/2013 10:48:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I hear Wikipedia needs some donations too. You guys should go to work!! Don't be cowards, you know you've used Wikipedia before...

Hahaha

Link Posted: 4/16/2013 10:49:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never said people shouldn't be allowed access to the entire site but that some sections should be member only (online deals, etc). My problem is that someone will spend $500+ on an ammo deal they saw here but then bitch about spending $24 to become a member. They also tend to be the same people who bitch about our freedom being taken yet do nothing to help or complain about politics but didn't vote.

1. I haven't complained about spending $24 to become a member. I've just elected not to do it.
2. I voted.

But thanks for the blanket statements.

Link Posted: 4/16/2013 10:49:57 AM EDT
[#13]
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/bulk-xm855-600rds-in-50-caliber-ammo-can.html
$420+20shipping for 600 rnds of M855
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 10:50:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
PSA has AE .223 in stock, looks like they're on the price hike bandwagon though.  $12.99 / 20

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/federal-american-eagle-223-55gr-fmj-ae223.html

from a NON team member

Dont think so

Not to mention a TEAM member beat you to it by a good 5 minutes.

Not in this thread.  Take your pinkys out elitist attitde to your so awesome "members only" thread.  Why even look here if that thread is so great?  

Link Posted: 4/16/2013 10:51:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

from a NON team member

Guess thats why you TEAM members are posting .75 cpr deals.  Go back a page or two

Wait, you mean there is a difference between posting and buying  Holy Shite, why was that not made clear

Link Posted: 4/16/2013 10:52:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 10:53:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

from a NON team member

Dont think so

Not in this thread.  Take your pinkys out elitist attitde to your so awesome "members only" thread.  Why even look here if that thread is so great?  

B/c aside from the handful of those that posted here regularly, the rest are just clones who got scared that they were moving the thread.

Link Posted: 4/16/2013 10:58:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Ammo prices will come back down before the butthurt level on this thread does.  Go sling some lead down range for goodness sake!
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 11:02:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

from a NON team member

Dont think so

B/c aside from the handful of those that posted here regularly, the rest are just clones who got scared that they were moving the thread.

The part that gets me is these dickheads are still just bitching, and they can keep their MO ammo thread.  No posting, just bitching.  I still post in here when i see something is available, but i'll just guest lurk more often now.

Link Posted: 4/16/2013 11:09:03 AM EDT
[#20]
I kept one of those mini mags in my cart, need to find something else to make it worth while.
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 11:11:10 AM EDT
[#21]
What the eff happened here today?  Where is the brotherhood?
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 11:13:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What the eff happened here today?  Where is the brotherhood?

irreconcilable differences
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 11:14:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

+1,000
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 11:18:20 AM EDT
[#24]
JFC!

All children go to your rooms.

how about we stick to ammo deals instead of the biotch condescension and whining.

I mean, this IS an "AMMO AVAILABILITY" thread and not a debate on the size (or lack thereof) of portions of your male anatomy.
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 11:19:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

+1,000

Fixing it for you all.

"I always toy with the idea then realize I am cheap as fuck!"
"BUT I will pay 60 CPR for AMMO HAHAHAHAHA"
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 11:19:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
JFC!

All children go to your rooms.

how about we stick to ammo deals instead of the biotch condescension and whining.

I mean, this IS an "AMMO AVAILABILITY" thread and not a debate on the size (or lack thereof) of portions of your male anatomy.

Good.  Because my anatomy is small.  I make up for it with firearms.
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 11:20:17 AM EDT
[#27]

In my observation it is certain "members" who are doing the bitching...ABOUT NON PAYERS.  Who's doing the bitching--YOU ARE.   How obvious is that?  No non-payer is on here whining saying "why are they charging for those extra features they shouldn't do that".  THEY are the ones getting bitched on BY YOU.  YOU ARE INITIATING THE BITCHING.  Is it hard to understand that?  The ONLY bitching that is going on is by CERTAIN paying members (note I said certain because there are only a few).  Just shut up about it.  If somebody wants the benefits of being a member they will join...period.  The only bitching going on is from you, have I mentioned that yet?
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 11:20:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

+1,000

Fixing it for you both

Of course, someone makes an incredibly valid point that anyone with common sense would agree with but it's dismissed and typical bullshit response follows.

Link Posted: 4/16/2013 11:21:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

+1,000

Fixing it for you all.

Aaaaaaaand thanks for proving our point.

If I need someone to step on my balls I'll go to your mom's house.
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 11:22:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

+1,000

Fixing it for you all.

And you're why people think twice before paying for a membership.  Thanks for proving people's points.
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 11:24:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

+1,000

Fixing it for you all.

You know what I was seriously considering joining and becoming a member of this site but after I've observed the way some of you guys are acting I'm not sure I'd even want to be associated with you.  BTW, the reason I was considering joining was because of the benefits, not because I was being pressured by 4th grade tactics.  I still might, but just know that if I do it's to support this site, to get the benefits, and join the other 95% of decent members on this site, not to be associated with douche bags like yourself.
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 11:25:56 AM EDT
[#32]
It appears that people can't behave themselves, and as a consequence this thread is now history too.
Page / 586
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top