Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2017 1:51:31 PM EDT
I bought one on a whim at a gun show last weekend.  I have a Colt that runs great, but I've been lusting after one of these short barreled pistols that takes Glock mags.  

It looks great, fits great, and best of all shoots FANTASTICALLY.  I've got a couple hundred rounds through it so far, and it just puts a smile on my face.  I've waited years to do something with
the 30 round Glock mags I've piled up.  

This thing puts the giggle in gigglestick.  Anybody else have one from Runner Runner?  Other than here locally, I've not seen or heard much about them.

Out of the box...

Attachment Attached File

Added Magpul sights and an Eotech...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 2:00:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like a New Frontier Style upper/lower. So that is a pretty good sign.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 3:52:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Neat gun, I am thinking of doing the same thing.
Could you post the specs and link to where it came from?
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 4:18:54 PM EDT
[#3]
It's a rebranded New Frontier.  How is the LRBHO working for you, OP?
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 6:29:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's a rebranded New Frontier.  How is the LRBHO working for you, OP?
View Quote
It's worked perfectly every time with Glock 30 and 15 rd mags as well as the transparent aftermarket 30 round mag that came with it.  100% function in every way.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 6:44:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Neat gun, I am thinking of doing the same thing.
Could you post the specs and link to where it came from?
View Quote
Sure, this one is close but it doesn't have the SB Tactical AR Pistol Brace or the LRBHO Upper:

Link to Similar Gun

Mine does have:

1.  Billet upper and lower (Thor) with LRBHO Upper.
2.  4.5" barrel
3.  9mm KAK Flash Can
4.  SB Tactical AR Pistol Brace
5.  YHM Mini Hand Guard

I added the Magpul sights & grip, and the Eotech of course.

It's a very sold "feeling" little gun, and it shoots great.  I also have a Colt 6951 and a Beretta Storm.  They both shoot lights out, but this one my be my favorite.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 2:16:34 AM EDT
[#6]
LRBHO Uppers are generally in short supply, so good deal. Especially the normal charging handle versions.

If you ever have issues with the LRBHO the wire can be adjusted to fix any problems.

Nice gun.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 10:27:40 AM EDT
[#7]
I wish more of these PDW/PCC type weapons came with sidecharger uppers as an option, but besides that issue I've been looking for one of these to come back into stock for a while.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 11:29:45 AM EDT
[#8]
mine is not quite as spiffy, as I don't particularly need a LRBHO...my 16" PCC is a NFA with their modular bolt, but went with a Palmetto State re branded NFA lower for the pistol, and one of their 7.5" complete uppers with a MLok thin fore end... off shore bolt on GI style sights, and a KAK tube without any brace or blade... it has replaced an 870 as the house gun
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 3:28:19 PM EDT
[#9]
what weight buffer comes stock in that thing?
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 3:39:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
mine is not quite as spiffy, as I don't particularly need a LRBHO...my 16" PCC is a NFA with their modular bolt, but went with a Palmetto State re branded NFA lower for the pistol, and one of their 7.5" complete uppers with a MLok thin fore end... off shore bolt on GI style sights, and a KAK tube without any brace or blade... it has replaced an 870 as the house gun
View Quote
LOL

I said the same thing.  I have a stack of modified Uzi mags in my junk bin.  After I tried my first Metalform, that was all she wrote.  

Same with my Kimber rimfire.  When I found out that GSG mags had LRBHO, I gave away all my Kimber mags.  

Nobody posts photos of their Glock lowers with a mag inserted.  The angle of the mag just looks so wrong. 
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 6:49:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
LOL

I said the same thing.  I have a stack of modified Uzi mags in my junk bin.  After I tried my first Metalform, that was all she wrote.  

Same with my Kimber rimfire.  When I found out that GSG mags had LRBHO, I gave away all my Kimber mags.  

Nobody posts photos of their Glock lowers with a mag inserted.  The angle of the mag just looks so wrong. 
View Quote
It's the angle of the Glock mag combined with the angle of a Magpul 'MOE K2+' that I prefer.

I wish my TAVOR 9mm had a Glock mag option.

I gave my Colt 6951 to my BIL because I didn't prefer the mag angle, the mag size, and the magwell adapter compared to the Glock mag lowers.

Yeah, to each his own, I accept that, and I respect you for your choices.

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top