Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2017 1:48:32 PM EDT
Hello,  07 FFL seeking another 07 FFL to outsource 9mm dedicated lowers.  I am looking for the slim-line 9mm forged or milled lowers.  Can't seem to find any capable forgers or manufactures of producing SMG style lowers.  Any one can help point me in the right direction?  

I am looking for a lower like this: Lower
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 3:52:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Check with Black Creek Precision in Florida, they make a variety of variance lowers and will do orders as few as 25.  They made my AR-15 and Glock type 9mm AR lowers.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 7:50:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.  I contacted them already.  Still waiting for an answer.  Seems a lot of the behind the scene manufactures of lowers don't like answering emails.  I get call back from some but most don't have any example forge or milled receivers.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 8:00:28 PM EDT
[#3]
try new frontier armory

i think they do alot
i know for joe bob they do theirs, the spartan ones.

also matrix i think also?

eta-  i dont know anything about the outsourcing thing. im  just saying from experience of buying and see on the market and from information that NFA does make the lowers/uppers for rebadging
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 12:27:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Those are Glock mag lowers....not SMG.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 12:52:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Halfway related question just popped into my head, can an 01 have variance lowers made and marked for them?
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 7:56:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Halfway related question just popped into my head, can an 01 have variance lowers made and marked for them?
View Quote
Short answer, no.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top