Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2017 7:02:26 PM EDT
Finally took the plunge and decided to build a dedicated 22 AR, sorry I waited so long with the way this thing shoots! Quentin Defense billet upper and lower, DD rail, Black Dog mags, Vltor stock, MBUIS,CMMG barrel and bolt, Larue MBT trigger, Vortex Strikefire 2, Battlecomp.

Link Posted: 2/4/2017 7:32:00 PM EDT
[#1]
nice build.......good thing you have that Battlecomp on there to tame that beastly .22lr recoil....
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 7:57:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice build! I'm trying to get a 22 upper built for swapping with a 300BLK pistol I finished about a month ago. I can't wait to waste lead on steel plates with it.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 8:01:21 PM EDT
[#3]
By the way, looks like Blackdog machine is phasing out the X-Form mags for the newer sonic welded mags. Anybody else notice this?
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 8:08:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
nice build.......good thing you have that Battlecomp on there to tame that beastly .22lr recoil....
View Quote
Damn it, beat. I noticed that too
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 8:13:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Damn it, beat. I noticed that too
View Quote

Hahahaha! Had it left over from something else so I figgerd it would help with follow-up shots
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 10:18:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I hope it shoots as good as it looks!
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 10:34:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks sharp.

I love shooting steel plates with mine.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 11:38:18 PM EDT
[#8]
It shoots super. I've only been able to go to 50 yds, but once weather gets better I'll play at 100.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 10:08:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Sweet build! How did you come to find Quentin Defense? Jason (the owner) is a good dude.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 9:49:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Sweet build! How did you come to find Quentin Defense? Jason (the owner) is a good dude.
View Quote

Friend of mine turned me on to them. I bought 10, they are super! Plus, I like that you can get them in various military branch versions.....Air Force!
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top