Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2015 9:02:58 PM EDT
I was searching Gunbroker and came across this Glock magwell adapter.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=486673359

The price is right however I am not sure how to the mag release works, nor do I like that you have to install a Olympic Arms ejector in the upper.  I am wondering if a traditional ejector could be added to get it to function?
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 7:15:44 AM EDT
[#1]
This statement, 'Absolutely No modification is required to the Lower Receiver or to the Glock Magazine if using the Glock OEM Ambidextrous Notch found on All Gen3 and Many Gen4 Glock Magazines.' actually says it all.  Use one of these (very common) magazines and you won't have to tinker around with anything.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:24:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Anybody here have one of these?
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 1:26:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Not yet, but thinking about it.  I still need a glock cut bolt
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 5:24:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Description says it won't fit Glock 19 mags because they are too short. This is of no use to me in the current form.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 6:09:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Tell me about a glock cut bolt,  this is interesting. I have not bought any components yet.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 7:10:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tell me about a glock cut bolt,  this is interesting. I have not bought any components yet.
View Quote

Same bolt but trimmed to feed from the more narrow single feed mags
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 2:08:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I got an email from the seller and he says you can easily trim it down to fit Glock 19 mags.  It was designed around the Glock 17 mag but only needs a little trimming to fit the 19.

Earlier someone had commented that they didn't like the mag release.  Can anyone expound on that?
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 4:37:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Pity they didn't design it to work with the highly popular Glock 19 mags too. I bet they come out with a version 2 that will correct this error.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top