Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2015 6:43:22 PM EDT
Thought I would post this for u guys, I just got done building a dedicated 22 AR using the new Spikes Gen2 NP3 coated 22 bolt, so far it runs like a sewing machine, not sure how long the spring will last, but so far it works great and im running it dry! no lube at all.........
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 7:19:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Thought I would post this for u guys, I just got done building a dedicated 22 AR using the new Spikes Gen2 NP3 coated 22 bolt, so far it runs like a sowing machine, not sure how long the spring will last, but so far it works great and im running it dry! no lube at all.........
View Quote

A regular lead planter huh?

Where are the pics?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:05:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Where are the pics?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thought I would post this for u guys, I just got done building a dedicated 22 AR using the new Spikes Gen2 NP3 coated 22 bolt, so far it runs like a sowing machine, not sure how long the spring will last, but so far it works great and im running it dry! no lube at all.........

Where are the pics?

Yes sir, she spits out the led just as fast as my finger could pull the trigger , I would love to post some pics for you but, im afraid if I did your dick would get hard and ejaculate all over your screen lol, I used a Seekins SP billet lower and there irmt-3 upper and rail, using all spikes and taccom parts with a Geissele ssa trigger and blackdog mags, its a very expensive AR22 and man dose it show it, she is very sexy!,all kidding aside I would post picks but I cant pull them straight from my computer, and its to much of a pain in the ass to put them on a host site, I don't like having to do that anyway so sorry no pics for u, when I put it on GB maybe I will post the auction number and u can see it on there.........
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 3:51:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool story bro. glad you know how to use an innuendo.
no pics, no care
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 3:56:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Why is this shit in the Tech forums....
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:13:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yes sir, she spits out the led just as fast as my finger could pull the trigger , I would love to post some pics for you but, im afraid if I did your dick would get hard and ejaculate all over your screen lol, I used a Seekins SP billet lower and there irmt-3 upper and rail, using all spikes and taccom parts with a Geissele ssa trigger and blackdog mags, its a very expensive AR22 and man dose it show it, she is very sexy!,all kidding aside I would post picks but I cant pull them straight from my computer, and its to much of a pain in the ass to put them on a host site, I don't like having to do that anyway so sorry no pics for u, when I put it on GB maybe I will post the auction number and u can see it on there.........
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where are the pics?

...and how is this appropriate?
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top