Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2014 11:04:08 PM EDT
So, I'm finally getting around to posting my 9mm build. Due to work and life, I haven't gotten to the range with it yet, but hopefully soon. Because I'm not all that creative and carbonfly's 9mm is so badass, I pretty much recreated his with just a few changes. Below are the specs and pictures (keep in mind that I suck as a photographer). Once the stamp comes in, I'll add the stock and a vertical foregrip. I haven't decided if I want an optic yet, so that might be added later as well. Further down the road will be a suppressor.

LOWER
DDLES Colt style lower
Daniel Defense LPK
LWRCI Ultra Compact Stock (really just the buffer tube until the stamp comes back)
Heavybuffers Extra Heavy Ultra Compact Stock Buffer/Spring
Umbrella Corp. Grip 23
Phase 5 EBRv2
KNS FCG anti-rotation pins
Seekins billet mag release button
Metalform mags (Brownell's branded)
Magpul ASAP endplate (I will probably change this out to a QD)

UPPER
Quentin Tactical billet slick side upper
ADCO 5" barrel
ADCO thread protector
JP Enhanced 9mm BCG
BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 charging handle
Samson Star-4 quad rail
Magpul BUIS

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 1:24:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Good job.

I love my DDLES Glock SBR.  I use an EoTech XPS2-0 on it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:34:46 AM EDT
[#2]
XPS 2 or 3 is the route I'd go as well. I think I'll try it out with just the BUIS first.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 9:05:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Awesome build. Carbonfly's build has inspired me too though I am going with a QC10 Glock lower. I am undecided on an optic though an EOTech seems to fit the bill.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top