Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2014 1:57:43 PM EDT
I bought an AR upper from Tactical Solutions about 3-4 years ago and have put multi-thousand rnds through it.  Recently it started to have issues, failing to fire with light primer strikes.  I thought the firing pin was the problem so sent off an email to TacSol to see if I could get a new one.  Colt Lasco responded and asked if it had a new bolt or an old style, I didn't know so he asked for a picture.  It was an old one so he asked if I could send him my upper to have the newer one put in.  Why not, $14.00 to ship, got it back and runs like it was new again.  He asked me to send him a mag with it also so sure why not, sent an old one with the plastic lips that seem to always break.  I got a brand new in the bag steel lip mag in return, kinda wish I'd sent all my old ones.
Yeah cool story and all that but its sure nice when a company treats its customers well.

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:38:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Indeed it is. I try to only do business with those types of companies.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 4:10:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I tested for TS years ago. Great upper that they sent, the M4.
Happy to hear that they took good care of you....

Dave in Florida
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top