Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2014 9:16:57 AM EDT
I have a Glock DDLES lower that I have yet to build up.  I also have a DDLES Colt lower that has been basically turnkey and I'm debating on whether its worth it or not to build up the DDLES Glock lower due to Last Round Hold Open issues.

So, I'm wondering if folks have just accepted that Glock DDLES Last Round Bolt Hold Open does not work or if it required a bunch of tweaking to get it to work.

I don't have a Glock, but I do like the Glock mags.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 9:58:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 10:08:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks...yeah...saw that...just wondering what other people have done.  Did they tweak, turnkey, or do they care if BHO is flakey or does not work.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 1:54:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 2:03:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I finally got some time with my SBR today.

Last round bolt hold open worked perfect.  No tinkering required!
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 2:56:48 AM EDT
[#5]
While I have only put about a 100 rounds through my DDLES, the bolt hold open has work every time.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 6:10:43 AM EDT
[#6]
I cant count the number of builds I have done with both the small & large frame lowers. Sometimes they had to be tweeked but everyone worked 100% when I was finished.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:56:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Mine works pretty much perfectly. I had an early receiver that had a BHO actuator that was malformed. Basically the tab that catches the follower was too short and would just slip off the side of the follower. Before DDLES went t1ts up, Baudry was kind enough to send me a replacement with a proper length tab and that one works all the time. I have about 5K through my gun and it locks open reliably. I do notice that there is a spacer washer in the BHO pivot that you could put on either side of the BHO actuator itself. Moving it such that the BHO is more inboard might help for situations similar to mine if its in the outer position.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top