Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2014 12:51:18 PM EDT
Are these even being made anymore? I glanced through the DDLES 75 page thread and it seems they are out of business/stole a bunch of people's money without delivering a product? What happened to this lower?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 2:22:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome product (COLT pattern, GLOCK pattern is ify) built by a crook.  

Check the E+E here, they pop up occassionally.  I think Rainier Arms would get some in every now and then too.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THE DDLES WEB SITE.  It's still active as of yesterday, but Jon has no intention to fill orders nor does he have access to the products.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 11:00:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Riflegear is where I got mine. I would do their email notification just in case and keep a eye out in the EE and gunbroker.

Either that or bully Lonewolf and or JP to get some lowers out and available so we have other options.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:35:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Rifle gear pulled them from their site.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 5:39:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:20:32 PM EDT
[#5]
and marked as out of stock
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:11:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Rifle Gear are good folks and honest.  If they list it as in stock, it is.  If they have a mix up or it goes out of stock while you're paying for it online (as happened to me when I was ordering something else from them), they'll take care of you.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I'm inclined to think that anyone who spent many years in the business of building firearms didn't just "go crooked."  I get the feeling that the folks at DDLES got in over their heads by overextending, and now they're having huge problems meeting expectations.  In any case, Rifle Gear has been getting their lowers a few at a time, and selling them like crazy.  If I was building another 9mm AR, I'd order from Rifle Gear and just wait patiently.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:40:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Yep, RifleGear
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:17:46 PM EDT
[#8]
I got lucky getting mine direct from DDLES about a month ago. Then I snagged another from a local classified add. I would watch rifle gear but with ddles going under I don't know if they will get any more. So gunbroker might be your only shot.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:21:23 PM EDT
[#9]
ddle is out of business at this time do to a lawsuit there is no  idea if the product will be manufactured at a later time under a new name best place to look is the ee and gun broker for one  that is the only place i know of
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top