Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2014 11:13:18 AM EDT
Hi, Ive got a Sabre Defence AR15A4 20" 5.56mm with a 1:9 twist , anyone had any issues with running a CMMG .22lr Bravo conversion bolt through this length/twist barrel???
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 3:58:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Not a problem, just run a few 5.56mm every 500 rounds or so to keep it clean.

Dave in Florida
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 11:33:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I've got a sabre 20" 1:9 barrel on my A4 clone and would use a CMMG adapter out of it with no major issues.  I have had a few issues with CMMG kits getting stuck in chambers on my 16" Sabre mid length and 10.3" Daniel defense barrel...
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 12:01:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Just back from the range minus 300rnds of 22lr only 2 ftf and one stovepipe, CCI subs ran well also but very consistent with CCI mini mags, very pleased thanks guys.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top