BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/26/2011 7:34:01 PM EDT
I know promag is usually crap, but anyone try there 9mm AR mag block?

I am trying to do a super low budget 9mm AR and you can get these for $50.

I dont care if I need to play with it to get it working correctly....hell, that is half the fun.

If you have experience with these...please chime in.

I know there are way better options out there....I want to know specifically about ths block.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 10/27/2011 2:11:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I know promag is usually crap, but anyone try there 9mm AR mag block?

I am trying to do a super low budget 9mm AR and you can get these for $50.

I dont care if I need to play with it to get it working correctly....hell, that is half the fun.

If you have experience with these...please chime in.

I know there are way better options out there....I want to know specifically about ths block.

Thank you.

HK_DUDE

OK, I went and got one a ways back just to see how it was compared to my RRA magblock. The body is made of plastic but the bolt-hold-open tab is metal, the ejector is metal and the guide ramp is metal. The big problem is it goes in from the top and needs the bolt stop to be removed to allow it to go into place. This makes it a kind of deal where you want to be sure you want to shoot 9mm for a while because you need to remove the bolt stop again to get the Promag magblock back out. I found that magazines fit really tight in the magblock –– this might change over time as the magblock gets broken in but I didn't have the time. I did hand-cycle some rounds from a mag through it and it seemed to function for me but the businesss with the mags being so tight really turned me off. I tried both Colt 9mm mags and the Promag magazines and I think the promags actually fit a little better.  I believe this magblock was actually made for some other company (I don't remember the name) but it was decided back then that the magblock was junk but since you want to tinker it's perfect for that. You might be able to open the thing up so that mags fit better. It's your $50 –– see the link below.

Edit to add: I was thinking about what I said about what mags fit and I believe the Promag magazine fit when empty but they seem to expand when loaded and made for a tight fit. You can't just remove the BHO tab on the magazine –– there is rib that runs all the way down the backside of the magblock that would still get involved with the bolt stop in the lower.

ALSO: If you don't have a barrel yet you might want to take a look at this AR 9mm SS 16" barrel
I was building a 9mm junker and got one of those $99 barrels but the darn thing required the chamber be beveled, the positioning pin hole needed to be drilled and needed the pin. It also required a shim –– and it wasn't stainless. I think the one in the link looks like a good buy. Another ALSO: Take a look at the price of the Promag magblock that's just below the barrel –– like $35 –– if you were really going to get one!

I have a test lower that I call a mule since it gets to do all the dirty work for me when I'm messing with stuff. I cut the tabs off the top of the block, that are meant to hold the magblock in place, and added a screw in from that goes through a hole in the front of the magwell. The hole is no big deal for me since it's my test lower but you might cringe at the thought –– but the magblock goes in from the bottom now.

Link Posted: 10/27/2011 12:34:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for all he info.

I did the same thing on one of my older 9mm builds that you did with this bolck.....the screw through the front. I did that on an RRA block that didn't seem to want to stay in place. Was able to drill the hole in the front of the lower pretty much between the pivot pin ears....just a hair lower. It worked well.

I bought a chambered 9mm SS barrel blank. It was long chambered, so I faced the front off to the proper depth. I plan to make an extension and secure it to the barrel out of a piece of SS that I have laying around. With the barrel that you showed me in the link for $105.......damn, could just buy that one and save some possible headaches.

I am thinking that I may order one of the CMMG 9mm dedicated lowers with no block for $179 and ship to my FFL......could be a good way to go, but obviously more expensive.

My thoughts are still up in the air.

Thank you again for your thoughts and idea.

ADDED: Wish I could find a cheaper bolt....$150 is about the best I have found.

Added Again........

I just ordered the magblock from your link. It was $42 to my door. I decided I am going to try the block in my lower first, and see if I can get it all to run correctly. If I end up hating the block, I can then order the CMMG 9mm lower and not really be out too much. Getting the thing to work properly is a big part of the fun for me. That is why I also decided to first try do my own barrel. I just need to install the extension, machine it to size/shape and put the slight angled chamfer on the front of the barrel/chamber face. I just need to order a bolt now.....then I will get to play
Link Posted: 10/27/2011 1:54:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Thank you for all he info.

I did the same thing on one of my older 9mm builds that you did with this bolck.....the screw through the front. I did that on an RRA block that didn't seem to want to stay in place. Was able to drill the hole in the front of the lower pretty much between the pivot pin ears....just a hair lower. It worked well.

I bought a chambered 9mm SS barrel blank. It was long chambered, so I faced the front off to the proper depth. I plan to make an extension and secure it to the barrel out of a piece of SS that I have laying around. With the barrel that you showed me in the link for $105.......damn, could just buy that one and save some possible headaches.

I am thinking that I may order one of the CMMG 9mm dedicated lowers with no block for $179 and ship to my FFL......could be a good way to go, but obviously more expensive.

My thoughts are still up in the air.

Thank you again for your thoughts and idea.

ADDED: Wish I could find a cheaper bolt....$150 is about the best I have found.

Added Again........

I just ordered the magblock from your link. It was $42 to my door. I decided I am going to try the block in my lower first, and see if I can get it all to run correctly. If I end up hating the block, I can then order the CMMG 9mm lower and not really be out too much. Getting the thing to work properly is a big part of the fun for me. That is why I also decided to first try do my own barrel. I just need to install the extension, machine it to size/shape and put the slight angled chamfer on the front of the barrel/chamber face. I just need to order a bolt now.....then I will get to play

HK_DUDE
I never really got a chance to play much with the promag magblock but I will say it comes apart in two halves –– there are two screws in the front and two in the back. You could open the block up and sand it to give it a little more clearance for the mags. It could also be that my lower has a tight magwell to start with and compressed the magblock a bit. Dang, for $42 bucks you can feel good messing with it. I was almost thinking about getting that SS 9mm barrel myself for no better reason than just to have a 9mm SS barrel. I already have two CM barrels –– one is a mid-length and the other, the $99 special, that's a carbine profile. Post something one way or another about your experiences with that Promag magblock. I thought it was tight and the part about going in from the top was a pain but you know what I did about it.  Of course I really don't use it –– I have a RRA magbock that works great.

Link Posted: 10/27/2011 2:19:29 PM EDT
[#4]
You talked me into it.....I called and had them add the $105 barrel to me order.

Now all I need in a buffer, at least one mag to get started and a 9mm bolt....I have the donor gun.

So far $154.25 for the barrel and mag block......I paid that for my last mag block alone (Hahn).

Exciting
Link Posted: 10/28/2011 2:02:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You talked me into it.....I called and had them add the $105 barrel to me order.

Now all I need in a buffer, at least one mag to get started and a 9mm bolt....I have the donor gun.

So far $154.25 for the barrel and mag block......I paid that for my last mag block alone (Hahn).

Exciting

I was wondering if anybody was going to post that they ordered one of those barrels –– I didn't really expect it to be you. I would really appreciate your impressions on the magblock and the barrel –– actually more on the barrel. I'd love to get one myself but just can't justify it at this time –– but I am jealous.

Link Posted: 10/28/2011 3:56:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Some funds opened up recently, so I decided to get the barrel.

I will keep a running update in this thread.

I did a want to trade thread, trying to find a bolt.....we shall see.
Link Posted: 10/28/2011 4:20:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Some funds opened up recently, so I decided to get the barrel.

I will keep a running update in this thread.

I did a want to trade thread, trying to find a bolt.....we shall see.

Best of luck on finding a bolt –– wish I could help you there. I don't know if you have a 9mm buffer –– but –– there was a YHM 9mm buffer on that same page with the barrel but near the bottom right. Looks like it's one of the longer types so the 9mm bolt doesn't get to travel so far.

Link Posted: 10/28/2011 4:25:28 AM EDT
[#8]
That place with out of buffers and bolts.

I found a place that has bolts, but need the funds first.

I am still kicking around the idea of machining my own buffer....but will most likely just buy one.
Link Posted: 10/28/2011 2:14:47 PM EDT
[#9]
If your options for the 9mm bolt run out try this: RRA 9mm bolt
It's all the way down on the page, second from the bottom –– it's only a little less than RRA's price and it's not ramped –– just a thought.
Link Posted: 10/28/2011 2:31:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It's all the way down on the page, second from the bottom –– it's only a little less than RRA's price and it's not ramped –– just a thought.

That was the best price I had found as well.......I am trying not to allow myself to just order it without selling some stuff first, but that is hard
Link Posted: 10/29/2011 5:00:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was the best price I had found as well.......I am trying not to allow myself to just order it without selling some stuff first, but that is hard

I know just what you mean –– I'm stll having a hard time saying NO to that SS barrel and I really don't need it. I'd have to sell something in order to buy one and I really want to keep what I've got. The barrels are down to 4 and those extended 9mm buffers are gone.

Link Posted: 10/29/2011 5:42:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Factory RRA bolts aren't ramped, correct?  I know ADCO sells them that are for a little under $200 that are ramped.  I just bought my 9mm bolt from JSE for $150.  It's a CMMG and is ramped at the factory.  Let us know about the barrel, definitely interested.
Link Posted: 10/29/2011 7:20:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Factory RRA bolts aren't ramped, correct?  I know ADCO sells them that are for a little under $200 that are ramped.  I just bought my 9mm bolt from JSE for $150.  It's a CMMG and is ramped at the factory.  Let us know about the barrel, definitely interested.

You probably got one of the last of the bolts that JSE had. I figured maybe HK_DUDE might want one but they were out of stock. I had posted the other bolt for sale only because of the price and the ones of JSE were all gone –– it's a good bolt but not ramped. The CMMG bolt looks really nice and it can be had a Brownells for $159.00 if you have a gunsmith account –– normal price is $199.00. HK_DUDE is trying to do a build as cost affective as possible.

Link Posted: 10/29/2011 2:00:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Out of the 4 or 5 AR 9mms I have had in the past, only one had a ramped bolt.

I always use rounded style hammers anyway, so the hammer part of the ramped bolt is a non-issue. I have also never had any hammer/trigger pin hole egg out, or broke more than one bolt catch.........AND.....it was harder to bump with the ramped bolt

My point is that I am not concerned with the ramping part anymore. I know it is supposed to be easier on the gun though.

I have been selling parts like hotcakes as well as my extra .22 conversion kit....so off to PK Firearms wedsite I go!

I supposed I HAVE to buy metal form mags now-a-days. The funny thing is that I did have good luck in the past with CProducts mags, but hear nothing but bad things now.

Just an update......
Link Posted: 10/30/2011 12:48:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Another update.

So far, I have my own lower ready that I am robbing from a complete gun for the build....these parts are all on the way now:

1. GSE barrel (have a delta assembly, and a midlength FG MOE handguard and spikes SD style fake can..will match a 5.56 and .22 upper I have)
2. Promag block (may be my weak link.....but don't mind fiddleing with it to make it work right if needed)
3. 2 - 20rd Metal form mags
4. RRA bolt and Colt 9mm buffer
5. Vortex Strike Fire Reddot

Need to order:
1. Vortex Strike Fire reddot sight (I have one and love it......I need 2 now actually)
2. If all runs well with my existing lower and Promag bloc.....I will need to buy another lower half to replace it.

I should be test firing in a week or so....I will have no sight on it yet, but that is fine.

The nice thing about ordering this barrel, is I will have it to measure, etc.....to help finish off my 9mm barrel blank.

Link Posted: 10/30/2011 2:58:55 PM EDT
[#16]
HK_DUDE,
    Are you going with a midlength type handguard?
Link Posted: 10/30/2011 3:23:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Yes I am....

Here is my dedicated .22 (I have a 5.56 just like it.) The spikes SD fake can holds the round handguard retainer cap in place for the handguards. On the .22 (because the barrel is shorter) the rear of the can had to be shortened. On the 5.56, is installs with no mods at all and works perfect.

Link Posted: 10/31/2011 1:46:00 AM EDT
[#18]
The reason I asked is that SS barrel you ordered is cut with the front sight location in the carbine position and I was wondering what brand gas block you were using to allow you to move it out on the regular barrel area? The info could be useful if I decided to change my $99 barrel into a midlength setup.

By the way, nice looking .22!
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 3:51:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Thanks....

In the case with the 9mm and the .22, there is no gas block used.......just the handguard cap held in place by the fake can.

I will see once the parts come in if the 9mm barrel length will allow the fake can to be used unmodified or if it will need to be slightly shortened.
Link Posted: 11/1/2011 9:23:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Well I just ordered a 7" barrel and promag block from JSE. We'll see how it goes. I have to whip up some sort of barrel shroud to get around the SBR for when my suppressor gets approved (no SBR in  Mich)

The promag block looks a lot like the cproducts one I bought for $100 that I had grind down the feed ramp to get it to work. Only its $35, and probably better quality.
Link Posted: 11/1/2011 11:58:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Keep us posted on the 7" one.....I may need one of them too. I have 2 registered SBR ARs and may switch caliber on one of them to 9mm as well.
Link Posted: 11/1/2011 2:18:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Well I just ordered a 7" barrel and promag block from JSE. We'll see how it goes. I have to whip up some sort of barrel shroud to get around the SBR for when my suppressor gets approved (no SBR in  Mich)

The promag block looks a lot like the cproducts one I bought for $100 that I had grind down the feed ramp to get it to work. Only its $35, and probably better quality.

So that's the name of the company that was originally selling those magblocks –– and fo $100! I've seen pictures of the C-products magblock and compared it to the Promag and they looked the same so I figured they actually were. Since you actually owned one of the C-p magblocks you should be able to tell us if it actually is the same or just a promag copy. $35 is a big drop in price. I know you have to screw with them to get them to work but I love to work with things like that –– and it's only $35.

Link Posted: 11/2/2011 8:58:26 AM EDT
[#23]
I am at home all day with a sick little one.

UPS just dropped off a couple boxes. There is still a chance that more parts will be coming via USPS too, that doesn't come for another hour.

Can you say "Kid in a candy store"

Link Posted: 11/2/2011 1:42:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Darn. I like that barrel!

Edit to add: I just had a thought –– you want to put a fake can on the barrel and the threads on the barrel are 1/2" - 32TPI. I think that's the Colt version they use for 9mm barrels. Will that fake can work on there?
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 2:26:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Edit to add: I just had a thought –– you want to put a fake can on the barrel and the threads on the barrel are 1/2" - 32TPI. I think that's the Colt version they use for 9mm barrels. Will that fake can work on there?

The barrel is nice......when I opened it, I thought..."For $100 bucks, I should another one"....although I really don't need one

I kept the threads in mind when ordering. Spikes makes the same fake can with 1/2 x 36 theads so I am covered.

I can sum up my first impression of the mag block in one word "Cheap".....but, the block went into the lower nice and tight (I am going for the designated 9mm lower idea). The bolt cath actuator (is that a word?) is very loose in the block, but that actually makes sense. The mags are very solid and nice. The finish isn't great, but that is fine. The mags go in the block very nicely. Not drop free at this point, but almost. I think with time and use they will drop free.

The first time I put a mag in the lower, it wouldn't lock in. A very short amount of the mag catch stuck through to the inside of the mag block. After comparing the mag catch to others I have, I decided it looked like the pad area was shallower. It has always worked fine for 5.56 mags and .22 mags. I switched it out for one in a different gun and it now works like a charm.

Everything went together nicely. Now I just need my bolt assembly, buffer, fake can and Vortex Strike Fire......and all of those items are on the way
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 3:36:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So that's the name of the company that was originally selling those magblocks –– and fo $100! I've seen pictures of the C-products magblock and compared it to the Promag and they looked the same so I figured they actually were. Since you actually owned one of the C-p magblocks you should be able to tell us if it actually is the same or just a promag copy. $35 is a big drop in price. I know you have to screw with them to get them to work but I love to work with things like that –– and it's only $35.

I got mine when they were hot and just came out, and the vmhytech ones were going for >$200 so it was a "deal" then. Since cproducts went under I could see promag snatching up the design and making them, or maybe even buying the leftovers and selling them as their brand. The feedramp on my cprodcuts adapter was way too thick and I had to dremel it down to make it work right. $35 is a much better reflection of its true value.

My cproducts one is a top loading one that you have to take out the bolt catch to install. Seems like this is the same. I might try your screw in method once it comes.
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 3:38:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

All 9mm's are 1/2 x 36, whereas 5.56 is 1/2 x 28.

Prevents a "kaboom, whoops I screwed the 5.56 can on my 9mm"
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 3:49:00 PM EDT
[#28]
They are both plastic, and similar.....but not exactly the same:

Promag

CProducts
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 4:16:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Yup - close but different, but then, the design isn't rocket surgery either.
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 4:24:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Yup - close but different, but then, the design isn't rocket surgery either.

That is a good combination of "Rocket Science" and "Brain Surgery".....I like it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 5:27:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Been playing with my incomplete gun, and the empty mags are already dropping free.

I must say, so far this cheap little block is quickly growing on my....of'course if it doesn't run, it will suck

Link Posted: 11/2/2011 7:09:04 PM EDT
[#32]
I wish you luck. I tried one of the ProMag blocks. It ran okay with ProMag mags but I could not get it to run with either CProducts or Metalforms. So I swapped for a Spikes mag block.
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 7:19:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I wish you luck. I tried one of the ProMag blocks. It ran okay with ProMag mags but I could not get it to run with either CProducts or Metalforms. So I swapped for a Spikes mag block.

Thank you....I hope to have all the other parts my the beginning of next week and I will run pop a few rounds in the ditch just to get an idea of function.

I figure worste case is it doesn't work worth a damn, I can play with it a little to try make it work....if I can't get it to run, it becomes a target and I buy a complete CMMG 9mm lower receiver.
Link Posted: 11/3/2011 2:03:07 AM EDT
[#34]
HK_DUDE,
Like Sparty did with his feed ramp, I also had to do some light dremel work to make the feeding more consistent –– it was no big deal. I just didn't like the taking the bolt stop out of my lower to install or remove. I don't have a dedicated 9mm lower.
Link Posted: 11/3/2011 10:11:56 AM EDT
[#35]
At home again with the sick 6 year old......so the mail man brought me more goodies today!

My bolt, buffer and Vortex sight came today.

I now have a complete gun minus the Spikes fake can. I know many out thre think the idea of a fake can is a bunch of BS, and some even refer to it as Gay. I am 43 years old, and my defenition of gay has nothing to do with gun parts, so I will leave that one alone

For this gun, the way I am using midlength guards as opposed to CAR length....I need something in front of the handguards to hold the retainer cap in place. I don't want the weight of a clamp on gas block, and think some sort of ring would look odd....so I need my fake can.

If I can escape when the wife gets home to releive me (I need to go to the office) I may run out and try a few quick rounds.

I did load both mags up with 3-5 dummy 9mm rounds (Empty re-sized cases with bullet.....no primer or powder) and hand cycled.....no issues with feeding or extracting. But we all know actual live fire can create problems that hand cycling does not.

Wish me luck!
Link Posted: 11/3/2011 3:43:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Got a chance to run out real fast after work.....I only loaded the 2 mags I have with 10 rounds each.

I can sum it up in one word..........BORING!

It ran perfect with my reloaded 115 grain plated round nose.

I know this isn't many rounds, but so far it was perfect. I couldn't ask for more.

Bone dry bolt too.
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 1:54:04 AM EDT
[#37]
That's great! I think I was expecting a problem to show that pointed to that Promag magblock. I don't know why –– I have one of those blocks and the problem I had was with the mags and modifying the magblock feed ramp was easier than screwing with the mags. I believe you said you got Metalform 9mm mags –– is that right?
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 4:13:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Yes, I bought 2 - 20rd Metalform mags for my initial run. I need at least 3 more.
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 8:07:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Update:

I ran another 30 rounds quick this morning. One mag fully loaded to 20 and the other with only 10. Remember, this isn't a formal range session or anything, it is in the country on the side of the road. I hit the ditch on the other side every time, so it seems to be accurate too

I loaded some lighter and some heavier rounds last night to see if it would function. All were 115 round nose, but it has ran with 4.5, 4.8 & 5.0 grains of Hogdon Tight Group........it was easy to bumpfire with the 5.0 grain loads.
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 6:06:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Ok you made me do it, ordered a barrel and a mag block myself
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 7:03:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Good Job!

Link Posted: 11/5/2011 3:30:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Now i've got to go pull my RRA magblock out of my 9mm and try the Promag block. Still wish I had the bucks to order that barrel!

Link Posted: 11/5/2011 1:20:49 PM EDT
[#43]
P.S.

JSE now has ramped RRA mm bolts in stock again.
Link Posted: 11/6/2011 8:33:21 AM EDT
[#44]
I just ordered a mag block and I don't have a bolt yet to test it. Maybe you covered it already but does the bolt catch linkage thing work properly or would it be better to remover it from the block and find a colt style bolt catch.

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/6/2011 8:47:18 AM EDT
[#45]
I didn't cover that......

Yes, it works perfectly.

ADDED: I should say it worked perfectly with the Metalform mags I used.
Link Posted: 11/6/2011 2:40:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I supposed I HAVE to buy metal form mags now-a-days. The funny thing is that I did have good luck in the past with CProducts mags, but hear nothing but bad things now.

Just an update......

I wouldn't hesitate to run c products 9mm magazines. I bought 3 from palmetto a few months ago and two from a local gun store, and i'v had no issues with any of them. Well.. The two I bought from the local gun store seemed like the coating was to thick so had a few problems dropping free from the mag block. But that was nothing some sand paper couldn't handle!

by the way very nice looking setup for the price!
Link Posted: 11/7/2011 2:23:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Got my barrel and block today.  Both look great.  I don't have a spare upper, bolt or buffer yet so the first thing I did was sprayed the barrel with High Temp BBQ paint so it'd be black.  Turned out good so now to buy the rest of the components.
Link Posted: 11/7/2011 2:27:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Got my barrel and block today.  Both look great.  I don't have a spare upper, bolt or buffer yet so the first thing I did was sprayed the barrel with High Temp BBQ paint so it'd be black.  Turned out good so now to buy the rest of the components.

Congrats.....keep us posted.

I am going up north to shoot with a buddy this coming weekend. I am loading 9mm ammo like a mad man. I plan to run at least a couple hundred rounds through my new baby

The twins & 1/2...............I hated to take the lower off of the dedicated .22, but it had to be done. I am now a complete lower and another Vortex sight away from triplets ( 5.56, .22LR and 9mm)

Link Posted: 11/7/2011 2:39:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Blaster,

Here is the way I went for an upper on these 3 builds....just to help keep cost down.

Currently on sale!
Link Posted: 11/7/2011 3:12:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Blaster,

Here is the way I went for an upper on these 3 builds....just to help keep cost down.

Currently on sale!

Wish you wouldn't have showed me that. I was looking for something else to get from midway when I order the model 1 free float tube for it... More money gone lol
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top