BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Basics
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/9/2017 2:12:19 AM EDT
I've already have two ARs. MP sport 2 and the colt le6920. Shot them they go bang when I pull the trigger. What's more to ask for? However after seeing alot of people's pics of their ARs on some fb groups it's making me want to get a third one. I'm not looking to spend alot. I'm on a budget but I don't want to settle for less quality. I'm looking at the spikes tactical st-15 carbine. I'm probably going to get the upper and lower separately to save money. Hopefully I'll get full warranty as if I'm getting a complete rifle. That or a bcm m4 mod 0. Separate lower and upper. I would build but i don't have a place to have a bench due to me being in the military. I would want to get as many rifles as I can before I separate. Thank you all
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 3:41:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I've already have two ARs. MP sport 2 and the colt le6920. Shot them they go bang when I pull the trigger. What's more to ask for? However after seeing alot of people's pics of their ARs on some fb groups it's making me want to get a third one. I'm not looking to spend alot. I'm on a budget but I don't want to settle for less quality. I'm looking at the spikes tactical st-15 carbine. I'm probably going to get the upper and lower separately to save money. Hopefully I'll get full warranty as if I'm getting a complete rifle. That or a bcm m4 mod 0. Separate lower and upper. I would build but i don't have a place to have a bench due to me being in the military. I would want to get as many rifles as I can before I separate. Thank you all
View Quote

Here's my opinion man...  Take it with a grain of salt as you would any advice from a stranger.

Buy more ammo or upgrade the rifles you already own.  How much 5.56 do you have on hand? What optics do you currently have?  Do you see any of your rifles as having a specific purpose or are they all range toys?  What exactly are guys posting that make you want another rifle?

This is coming from a dude who totally doesn't care about BRD.  That shit is stupid.  I personally buy ammo and upgrades.  And when I say upgrades, I'm talking about quality lights, optics, etc.  I hear guys talk about all the shit they can't afford, and they have a giant collection of guns that all do the same thing, or nothing, because they never get shot.  

Additionally, I built my rifle as a Corporal living in the bricks so I feel your pain a little, but also had buddies off base with benches/tools for me to use.  Is there an armorer/gunsmith nearby that would let you use their facility? Building is the way to go.  You will learn a lot about the weapon, and if anything wears out/malfunctions, you can fix it!  Only advice is build it exactly according to the TM and don't rush.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 3:56:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Here's my opinion man...  Take it with a grain of salt as you would any advice from a stranger.

Buy more ammo or upgrade the rifles you already own.  How much 5.56 do you have on hand? What optics do you currently have?  Do you see any of your rifles as having a specific purpose or are they all range toys?  What exactly are guys posting that make you want another rifle?

This is coming from a dude who totally doesn't care about BRD.  That shit is stupid.  I personally buy ammo and upgrades.  And when I say upgrades, I'm talking about quality lights, optics, etc.  I hear guys talk about all the shit they can't afford, and they have a giant collection of guns that all do the same thing, or nothing, because they never get shot.  

Additionally, I built my rifle as a Corporal living in the bricks so I feel your pain a little, but also had buddies off base with benches/tools for me to use.  Is there an armorer/gunsmith nearby that would let you use their facility? Building is the way to go.  You will learn a lot about the weapon, and if anything wears out/malfunctions, you can fix it!  Only advice is build it exactly according to the TM and don't rush.
View Quote
Not really into fancy upgrades other than magpul furniture or Midwest. Working toward for an aimpoint pro or trijicon mro. If not I'll settle for vortex since I've heard they're the best budget optics. And I just moved here so I don't know anyone here yet. I already have mags and ammo.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 4:02:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Not really into fancy upgrades other than magpul furniture or Midwest. Working toward for an aimpoint pro or trijicon mro. If not I'll settle for vortex since I've heard they're the best budget optics. And I just moved here so I don't know anyone here yet. I already have mags and ammo.
View Quote
Gotcha man.  I vote BCM then hands down.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 4:18:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Gotcha man.  I vote BCM then hands down.
View Quote
As does the majority of people. I only chose spikes because it's cheaper.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 7:01:16 AM EDT
[#5]
BCM

BYOR
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 9:47:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Spike's isn't a bad company by any stretch of the imagination. Both of my rifles are spike's, although one has an AA 6.5G upper. They both work like a charm.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 10:35:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Buy a case of ammo and an Aimpoint for your Colt. My suggestion.

It may not impress the FB crowd, but it'll damn sure perform.

BCM over Spikes, if I had to choose.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 11:00:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Buy a case of ammo and an Aimpoint for your Colt. My suggestion.

It may not impress the FB crowd, but it'll damn sure perform.

BCM over Spikes, if I had to choose.
View Quote
I'm just curious why would you choose bcm over spikes. Both the rifles I'm seeing look the same
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 11:11:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Where exactly does spikes fall under since I've never really heard much about them
Are they low end, mid or high end? I would think they're right next to colt if not better
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 11:27:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I'm just curious why would you choose bcm over spikes. Both the rifles I'm seeing look the same
View Quote
Personal preference. Nothing wrong with Spikes.

Read this link:
BCM FILTHY 14

BCM will be my next.  I have 3 Colts. Zero issues thus far.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 11:33:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Both the rifles I'm seeing look the same
View Quote
Lots of ARs that look the part.  I want one that will perform. Looks are just a bonus, imo.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 2:11:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Lots of ARs that look the part.  I want one that will perform. Looks are just a bonus, imo.
View Quote
Yeah I've read the article on the filthy 14. Seems legit. If that's what you mean by performance then I'm up for it. I only like spikes is because of the punisher lower and it's a little cheaper. If bcm does perform better then I'll end up getting it. I'm the same way. I would like my rifle to perform
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 4:28:52 PM EDT
[#13]
I think it comes down to trust.  Not saying Spikes is a bad company at all, but BCM has very stringent quality control/assurance procedures and they put out a very high quality product.  You are assured to get a milspec or higher quality product that has all the boxes checked.  I would also choose a Colt over Spikes personally.  You can get the OEM at Tombstone right now for like $650, cant beat that.  The Colt CCU is also in the Spikes/BCM price range and is a mid-length with Centurion rail
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 5:09:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I think it comes down to trust.  Not saying Spikes is a bad company at all, but BCM has very stringent quality control/assurance procedures and they put out a very high quality product.  You are assured to get a milspec or higher quality product that has all the boxes checked.  I would also choose a Colt over Spikes personally.  You can get the OEM at Tombstone right now for like $650, cant beat that.  The Colt CCU is also in the Spikes/BCM price range and is a mid-length with Centurion rail
View Quote
I already have a 6920 but why would you choose a colt over a spikes. Would I be downgrading if I chose the spikes. I'm more lenient on getting the spikes mainly because my lgs has the lower and upper in stock. I'm sure spikes has a good qc as well
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 5:16:50 PM EDT
[#15]
You should buy the Spikes. Your mind is already made up.

It'll be fine for you.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 5:26:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You should buy the Spikes. Your mind is already made up.

It'll be fine for you.
View Quote
I've already got the quoted prices. They're way more expensive than the bcm upper I'm looking at. Spikes upper is 100 bucks more than the bcm. And it doesn't even have the bcg or charging handle which surprises me
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 5:26:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Or I'll just do the best of both worlds and buy a spikes lower and bcm upper. Boom
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 5:27:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Thanks for the responses
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 6:42:49 PM EDT
[#19]
BCM of the two
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 10:52:03 PM EDT
[#20]
First AR I ever purchased (after plenty of research) was a BCM Recce 16. Paid around $1500 for it new (Bronze color really suckered me in). But I also knew the quality of the rifle I was getting with my money.

I added a BCM handstop, MFT minimalist stock, MS4 sling, BCM light mount, surefire, and Holosun 503C.

I then ventured into building my own and haven't turned back. I don't regret my first purchase, it is an amazing tool.

In comparison to what I've built, I've built with the parts I want, at or below what the BCM Recce cost. I normally wait until there are some great sales from quality companies like Black Rain Ordnance, Aero Precision, FNH, Fail Zero, and AXTS.

In fact, Ive built one 300 blackout pistol from Black Rain Ordnance and two rifles from Aero Precision.

Not sure if I'd ever purchase another factory built AR, but if I did...it would be from BCM or Daniel Defense.

Don't worry about pleasing the internet with your choice of rifle. Buy what fits into your budget and is reliable!
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 10:57:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

If I already owned 2 standard carbine gas system rifles, and wasn't big into upgrading/modding them, I would not buy another similar system. What would you be getting from the Spikes or BCM that you're not currently getting from your Sport2 or 6920? Just seems like you're getting more of the same, but different manufacturer and maybe quality. Why not piece together a different type of system - like a middy, SPR, or something different from what you already own? Variety is the spice of life....
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 2:26:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

If I already owned 2 standard carbine gas system rifles, and wasn't big into upgrading/modding them, I would not buy another similar system. What would you be getting from the Spikes or BCM that you're not currently getting from your Sport2 or 6920? Just seems like you're getting more of the same, but different manufacturer and maybe quality. Why not piece together a different type of system - like a middy, SPR, or something different from what you already own? Variety is the spice of life....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like a minimum of three of a particular platform set up.  It gives redundancy and ensures you know how to shoot them.
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 8:16:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
I had a middy. I gave it to my dad. I just like carbines. It's my personal preference.
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 8:18:03 PM EDT
[#24]
It's like I'm going from decent  (mp) good (colt) and excellent  (bcm) yeah bcm is very.good but I'm a fan of the spikes punisher lowers
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 8:29:37 PM EDT
[#25]
build a punisher lower. then put a bcm upper on it. i'd wait for their m-lok rails though, coming later this year supposedly
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 5:00:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Ive never owned a Spikes upper but my 2 BCM uppers and bolts have been very high quality.  I do own 2 Spikes lowers that are very nice.  A Crusader and Calico Jack.

You can't go wrong with either but I'm admittedly a Bravo fanboi and have a half dozen of their charging handles and extractor springs.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 11:29:47 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 12:22:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Neither. Get another Colt. Or an ACOG. Stick with high quality.
View Quote
Colt is higher quality than spikes and bcm? ?? if colt didn't have the name they would be on par with spikes since the specs are the same.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 12:41:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Colt is higher quality than spikes and bcm? ?? if colt didn't have the name they would be on par with spikes since the specs are the same.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Build/buy what you like.

And this one above?  Read through some of his other posts....broken record.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 1:56:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I like a minimum of three of a particular platform set up.  It gives redundancy and ensures you know how to shoot them.
View Quote
I am pretty much of this same exact mindset for my serious rifles. I have 2 middys set up exactly the same, fixed irons & T2 micros as my go to rifles (primary & back up), and also have 1 middy with DD fixed sights & t1 set up solely for classes & training.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 2:48:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I am pretty much of this same exact mindset for my serious rifles. I have 2 middys set up exactly the same, fixed irons & T2 micros as my go to rifles (primary & back up), and also have 1 middy with DD fixed sights & t1 set up solely for classes & training.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep, mine are very similar and all have surefire lights. There is slight variation in a couple for my NODs set up, but people say be wary of a man that owns only one rifle. How about a man that owns four of the same or similar set up?

It's costly but worth it
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 6:17:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Build/buy what you like.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Build/buy what you like.

What are you rambling about now? I'm just saying colt is average quality. Well above average. There are better rifles. But it's a colt and it goes well with my other rifles. Almost the same specs as any other brand. Without the name it would fit in with other brands in it's tier like spikes
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 6:20:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Yep, mine are very similar and all have surefire lights. There is slight variation in a couple for my NODs set up, but people say be wary of a man that owns only one rifle. How about a man that owns four of the same or similar set up?

It's costly but worth it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's costly but worth it
This right here...is exactly what I'm aiming to do. Not saying middies are bad but I would like to have 2-3 rifles that are the same. Somewhat with some furniture changes. One will have magpul, quad rails, and standard m4 handguards
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 9:16:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
What are you rambling about now? I'm just saying colt is average quality. Well above average. There are better rifles. But it's a colt and it goes well with my other rifles. Almost the same specs as any other brand. Without the name it would fit in with other brands in it's tier like spikes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Build/buy what you like.

First: I was saying that the post above yours comes from a moron that posts the same shit in every post in every forum in every thread.

Second: As far as rambling, I have read about every one of your threads. From the "I think I want a Colt" to the "is my fsb canted" to the whole " I do not really know what I want"... so rambling seems more your speed.

Your view/opinion on what is quality and the tiers thereof is built on zero usage data. You say you are mil. and yet you do not know a single thing about your "average Colt"?

I can bring you up to speed on every tool that I use in my trade, with specifics.

I was saying buy/build what you like. Instead of asking the internet to make up your mind for you.

Have fun with your tier system of evaluations.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 9:35:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

First: I was saying that the post above yours comes from a moron that posts the same shit in every post in every forum in every thread.

Second: As far as rambling, I have read about every one of your threads. From the "I think I want a Colt" to the "is my fsb canted" to the whole " I do not really know what I want"... so rambling seems more your speed.

Your view/opinion on what is quality and the tiers thereof is built on zero usage data. You say you are mil. and yet you do not know a single thing about your "average Colt"?

I can bring you up to speed on every tool that I use in my trade, with specifics.

I was saying buy/build what you like. Instead of asking the internet to make up your mind for you.

Have fun with your tier system of evaluations.
View Quote
Seriously I don't even know why you comment on my posts. I don't take you seriously since you seem to be of a troll. Go waste your time somewhere else
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 9:44:10 PM EDT
[#36]
And those questions were legit questions since the colt i got had some flaws but are now fixed. And yeah sometimes I don't know what I want..im very picky on the weapons I use since I depend my life on them. All my colts that were issued are worn and beaten up. I've never seen a clean finish on a colt so that's why I question on the quality on it but at least I have one now. I just like to expand more options and go for better manufacturers.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 9:53:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 10:00:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Seriously I don't even know why you comment on my posts. I don't take you seriously since you seem to be of a troll. Go waste your time somewhere else
View Quote
Yeah, if by troll you mean reading the tech threads, offering input/assistance if/when I can. You pegged it boss.

Asking questions is what these threads are all about, that's the beauty. Asking the same questions over and over, and then acting retarded when someone offers their assistance or opinion is just downright ignorant.

You enjoy your tiered cream of the crop , average/equal spec, apples to apples list.

And remember, you post in a public internet forum. I'll post where I like.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 10:42:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yeah, if by troll you mean reading the tech threads, offering input/assistance if/when I can. You pegged it boss.

Asking questions is what these threads are all about, that's the beauty. Asking the same questions over and over, and then acting retarded when someone offers their assistance or opinion is just downright ignorant.

You enjoy your tiered cream of the crop , average/equal spec, apples to apples list.

And remember, you post in a public internet forum. I'll post where I like.
View Quote
I'm just going through different options. They may seem apples to apples but I have no clue what the fuck those brands are other than colt. I got the colt because it's the same as my duty rifle. I know there's higher end brands and I would like to go there as well but I don't know which to get. I've already settled with bcm since they offer something at a good price for a high end rifle such as the bcm m4.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 10:47:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I'm just going through different options. They may seem apples to apples but I have no clue what the fuck those brands are other than colt. I got the colt because it's the same as my duty rifle. I know there's higher end brands and I would like to go there as well but I don't know which to get. I've already settled with bcm since they offer something at a good price for a high end rifle such as the bcm m4.
View Quote
You can't go wrong with Colt or BCM, imo. Both great rifles.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 10:57:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You can't go wrong with Colt or BCM, imo. Both great rifles.

Good luck.
View Quote
Thank you I know. I had some hiccups with the colt that I bought. It should be taken care of now. Like others have said they usually stick with 2-3 of the same rifles . I figured my last one will be with bcm. It's just lately I've their CS has sucked and I looked at spikes because they're more up front with their products from what I've seen
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 3:43:02 AM EDT
[#42]
you should get a tactical edge warfighter
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 4:38:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Man this got off course. You can't go wrong with either BCM or Spike's. I lean towards Spike's. Great guys, gave me a tour of the facility, walked through quality control and loves to try new stuff and innovate. Mine has been the smoothest running, most accurate and flawless of my 4 ARs. Go for it and sleep well.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 2:16:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'm looking at the spikes tactical st-15 carbine. I'm probably going to get the upper and lower separately to save money. Hopefully I'll get full warranty as if I'm getting a complete rifle.
View Quote

I have owned a large variety of AR's over the years and built countless AR's, with many different parts. I have steadily crept toward preferring Spikes Tactical, not only for their quality but for their outstanding customer service. Spikes stands behind their individual parts, as well as their complete rifles.

A friend of mine built an AR with all Spikes parts, except the barrel and fire control. He had some reliability issues, that he could not diagnose. He asked Spikes if he could send it to them and see if they could find the cause. He was planning to pay the shipping himself but Spikes sent him a pre paid shipping label. Once they checked the rife, they found two separate problems. Both problems were caused by the non Spikes parts. One problem was with the non Spikes hammer and it required machining. Even though this was not Spikes responsibility, they repaired it anyway, at no cost. The non Spikes barrel was also faulty. My friend chose to purchase a new barrel from Spikes, which they sold to him at a discounted price. The new barrel was a different length gas system and Spikes gave him a new melonited gas tube, for free. He expected to receive the rifle in pieces and install the new barrel himself. However, Spikes not only repaired the non Spikes hammer but they also installed the barrel for him. Other than the cost of the new barrel, the repairs cost him nothing, not even shipping.

When it was all said and done, Spikes repaired parts that they did not manufacture, gave him a part for free, sold him a barrel at a discounted price, and didn't charge him for shipping. Maybe, and that's a BIG maybe, another company may have equal customer service but certainly not better customer service. I was already preferring Spikes Tactical, based on my on experiences but this situation has made me a loyal Spikes customer.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 12:33:14 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I have owned a large variety of AR's over the years and built countless AR's, with many different parts. I have steadily crept toward preferring Spikes Tactical, not only for their quality but for their outstanding customer service. Spikes stands behind their individual parts, as well as their complete rifles.

A friend of mine built an AR with all Spikes parts, except the barrel and fire control. He had some reliability issues, that he could not diagnose. He asked Spikes if he could send it to them and see if they could find the cause. He was planning to pay the shipping himself but Spikes sent him a pre paid shipping label. Once they checked the rife, they found two separate problems. Both problems were caused by the non Spikes parts. One problem was with the non Spikes hammer and it required machining. Even though this was not Spikes responsibility, they repaired it anyway, at no cost. The non Spikes barrel was also faulty. My friend chose to purchase a new barrel from Spikes, which they sold to him at a discounted price. The new barrel was a different length gas system and Spikes gave him a new melonited gas tube, for free. He expected to receive the rifle in pieces and install the new barrel himself. However, Spikes not only repaired the non Spikes hammer but they also installed the barrel for him. Other than the cost of the new barrel, the repairs cost him nothing, not even shipping.

When it was all said and done, Spikes repaired parts that they did not manufacture, gave him a part for free, sold him a barrel at a discounted price, and didn't charge him for shipping. Maybe, and that's a BIG maybe, another company may have equal customer service but certainly not better customer service. I was already preferring Spikes Tactical, based on my on experiences but this situation has made me a loyal Spikes customer.
View Quote
That makes me feel more secured on going with spikes. I'm getting the complete m4 upper from them and the punisher stripped lower and lpk. I've been told they don't use barrel nut grease on their uppers and their receivers crack
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 6:59:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I've been told they don't use barrel nut grease on their uppers and their receivers crack
View Quote
Never heard that one before. I have not seen this problem or heard it from anyone else.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 9:32:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Never heard that one before. I have not seen this problem or heard it from anyone else.
View Quote
I've never heard that either although my life doesn't revolve around internet forums/gun industry news these days.

Skindroid shared some wisdom about setting yourself up with quality rifles rather than stacking safe queens like firewood. Why does everyone feel like they need a 3 gun rifle, a HD rifle with an eotech, an HD rifle with a 1-4x scope, a truck gun, a gun for their wife (wink, wink), a gun for the kitchen, living room, each guest room & bathroom and one for the shed?? You can only shoot one rifle at a time so giant collections just to have are a waste IMO. A primary and backup rifle? Yeah, maybe, I guess. Why not invest some thought into your purchases and save money for accessories like lights, suppressors, ammo, magazines and other new products that might come out.

My current armory is an 11.5" SBR with an H2, a 14.5" SBR with a Vortex 1-8 and an 18" rifle with a 3-18 scope & offset irons. Each has a purpose (short, short-mid, long/precision) and each could fill the other roles in a crisis. I also have an un-used SBR lower (I have 3 children so each will inherit an SBR one day) that I may build into a 9mm pdw for grins, but my 5.56 needs are filled.

Lowers are pretty cheap these days; why not buy 2 / 3 / 12 and keep them stashed somewhere and use the rest of your budget for optics/rails/whatever for the 2 rifles you have? OR, why not spend the cash on training classes? Yes, I read that you're in the military but that doesn't mean classes are a waste of your time.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 1:03:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Or I'll just do the best of both worlds and buy a spikes lower and bcm upper. Boom
View Quote
I did this exact thing. I came across a Spikes lower at a decent price and slapped a BCM KMR upper with a cold hammer forged barrel on it. It runs flawlessly. If I were to do it again I would just buy a complete BCM rifle though because of their quality standards. With that being said, Spikes Tactical has great customer service and a quality product as well.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 1:12:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Thank you I know. I had some hiccups with the colt that I bought. It should be taken care of now. Like others have said they usually stick with 2-3 of the same rifles . I figured my last one will be with bcm. It's just lately I've their CS has sucked and I looked at spikes because they're more up front with their products from what I've seen
View Quote
This is not true whatsoever. If you have a problem with a BCM product just send them an e-mail and it will be taken care of.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 2:12:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Should have bought the BCM.....
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » AR Basics
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top