Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2017 8:09:39 PM EDT
Last weekend I spent some time putting things together, the one that seems to be generating the most interest is the middle one.

But what you have here is the top one is an A4, that I did the lower on from and 80% lower and bought an A4 upper, it is a great shooting gun and very accurate with the irons.

The Second one, is put together from parts that I have picked up over the last year, it is a replica of a Model 727 Carbine, the only thing I need to do, is to drill and remove the flash hider so I can install the extended Bird Cage that got here with peel washers on Monday.  It is currently sitting with and Anderson lower, but I will be milling a new full fence lower and have it engraved with the correct markings.

The last one in the stack is a pistol, that I built from extra parts I had laying around and finally completed when Sig had their SBX braces on sale a couple of weeks ago.

Hope you like them, the 727 is a special gun to me, I carried a few of them over the years when I served.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 9:09:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 10:31:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Is that one of them bushmaster 14.5 barrels?
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 10:41:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is that one of them bushmaster 14.5 barrels?
View Quote
Yes, it is a Bushy barrel, in very good shape and I was surprised it is chrome lined, so it turned out quite well as far as I am concerned.

I will probably build another other in the future if I can find the Colt marked stuff.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 6:14:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 11:29:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You left me disappointed Dave.
View Quote
Okay, I guess...

By the way, what did I do now?

Link Posted: 8/16/2017 11:43:53 AM EDT
[#6]
We needz a range report and more pics of the 727.  That's what we're all about over here.  The carry handle.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 12:38:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 2:13:06 PM EDT
[#8]
My what a ridiculously long forearm you must have...
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 2:27:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My what a ridiculously long forearm you must have...
View Quote
Why?  The brace?  It is just basically sitting on the buffer tube right now, but I can fit my arm in the fixture and reach the grip and trigger with no problem, but I am a tall guy.  When I shoot my AR's, the moveable stocks are all fully extended as well.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 11:03:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 3:06:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Your brace looks like it would attach to your bicep.
View Quote
Actually, it is only about an inch onto the buffer tube, I have not taken the time to adjust it, the brace actually hits me right at the elbow joint now, I will push it on further when I take it out to shoot it.
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top