Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2016 7:59:07 PM EDT
Been looking at the PSA website,considering building a pistol.. I like the 11.5 melonite upper they have, but it is $100 more and I do not want the bcg it comes with and you can't buy it without it. I like the nitrided barrel on the 10.5 " pistol upper but have read that due to dwell time the 11.5 " is more reliable with a variety of different ammo, but the only 11.5 that doesn't come with a bcg is a stainless 416R barreled upper. I have read that nitride or melonite lasts longer than stainless. The 11.5 ss barrel upper and 10.5" nitride barrel upper are the same price, and are $100 cheaper than theNot sure what to do,some 11.5 melonite with bcg, help would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 10:24:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, please delete, I accidentally put this in the wrong section.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 9:48:15 AM EDT
[#2]

If you want to build a Pistol and your looking at PSA, I'd suggest either their 10.5" or 11.5" (CHF) Cold Hammer Forged Barreled Uppers.

I will not buy any other barreled upper from them now that I've been spoiled by the CHF barrels.

They are just BETTER !!!

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 2:16:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I think they only have a 10.5" complete upper without BCG/CH and a 12" barrel (barrel only) in CHF.  

I wish they had an 11.5" CHF complete upper.
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top