Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2015 4:27:32 PM EDT
When installing a  M4 barrel with a F marked FSB on an A2 upper, how high does the site post have to be to zero? Standard FSB you start around 5mm above the base. With the base slightly higher it's gotta be cranked down some....or am I mistaken? I seem to get this mixed up sometimes..
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 4:39:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Have to crank it too far down for my liking.  I hate straining to look at a stubby front sight post.  Takes 3 times as long to center it in the peep.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 4:42:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have to crank it too far down for my liking.  I hate straining to look at a stubby front sight post.  Takes 3 times as long to center it in the peep.
View Quote

I'll be using a carry handle mounted Aimpoint most of the time, but I still want to have the Iron sights zeroed properly.
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top