Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2014 2:34:28 PM EDT
At Summit Gunbroker.  Look like pencil barrels with A2 uppers.  LEO marked lowers.  Link

Link Posted: 11/30/2014 3:04:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 5:06:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
At Summit Gunbroker.  Look like pencil barrels with A2 uppers.  LEO marked lowers.  Link
http://summitgunbroker.com/image/97963188.jpg
View Quote

That butt stock does not look OEM
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 5:08:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://summitgunbroker.com/image/97963188.jpg

Definitely not.
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 6:43:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like a 6520LE to me.
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 6:46:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Looks like a 6520LE to me.
View Quote

More like 6520LE's that were robbed of the original furniture.  The 6520LE's I ran across all have the N1 stock and slim 6-hole hand-guards.
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 9:45:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Later models came with M4 stock and hand guards.
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 10:04:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

True, but the stock doesn't look like a factory Colt.  It looks more like an "HQ Issue" Sportsman's Guide garbage stock by the way the sling swivel rotates.  Those pieces of trash aren't threaded all the way through to the other side of the stock body even, hence the way they rotate.

Link Posted: 11/30/2014 10:47:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

True, but the stock doesn't look like a factory Colt.  It looks more like an "HQ Issue" Sportsman's Guide garbage stock by the way the sling swivel rotates.  Those pieces of trash aren't threaded all the way through to the other side of the stock body even, hence the way they rotate.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 9:34:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, after a closer look, that tele stock is a FARB  for sure.  As stated, the HG could be correct.   Of course if I got one, she'd be getting a Magpul FBC/MOE anyway !
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 11:42:01 AM EDT
[#10]

Damn, If only I had the cash, I'd get one.  Then I would search/haunt/troll (pick one) the EE  until I could get a decent N1 Stock.

I already have a set of Colt skinny 6-Hole Handguards, that's just waiting for something like this to go onto.

Link Posted: 12/1/2014 3:27:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Exactly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.

While I agree that the stock looks cheap or something (that block right above where you adjust it looks very odd to me), what I don't agree on is my RRA M4 stock allows the rear sling loop to swivel to the side like that too.  Don't all M4 stocks?
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 4:14:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yeah, after a closer look, that tele stock is a FARB  for sure.  As stated, the HG could be correct.   Of course if I got one, she'd be getting a Magpul FBC/MOE anyway !
View Quote

If the stock isn't correct, the BCG could just as easily not be.  For $799, you can get a new AR6720 at PSA.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 11:29:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Depending on when she was built, those 6520LEs could have the dreaded Colt shaved BC.   I got my first 6520LE as a police dept. trade in back in Sept. '07, and she had one of these clunkers.  Not to fear....a call to SAW got her back to the way God intended !  
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 1:50:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Why is it dreaded?  My A2 has one and from what I can tell doesn't affect function at all.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:54:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Thanks for the link, I just bought one and it came in today. It doesn't have the stock in the photo with the swivel sling attachment but the correct one (not the N1 but Colts M4 stock) No cut bolt carrier but a full M16 BCG, the rifle and bolt look like it had maybe 50-100 rounds through it (almost zero wear on the bolt) Its almost brand new except for a few minor scratches from handling.
Everything on it is colt including the colt marked bolt carrier.

For only 700 bucks its a no brainer, If you don't like the stock, toss it and buy a N1 or a fiberlight..no big deal.

The add says sold out, but he told me today the guy backed out so one is still available.
Bought it on the 15th arrived today on the 17th...real easy with summit
thanks again to the OP for the link
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 9:29:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Thanks for the link, I just bought one and it came in today. It doesn't have the stock in the photo with the swivel sling attachment but the correct one (not the N1 but Colts M4 stock) No cut bolt carrier but a full M16 BCG, the rifle and bolt look like it had maybe 50-100 rounds through it (almost zero wear on the bolt) Its almost brand new except for a few minor scratches from handling.
Everything on it is colt including the colt marked bolt carrier.

For only 700 bucks its a no brainer, If you don't like the stock, toss it and buy a N1 or a fiberlight..no big deal.

The add says sold out, but he told me today the guy backed out so one is still available.
Bought it on the 15th arrived today on the 17th...real easy with summit
thanks again to the OP for the link
View Quote

With a Colt waffle stock and Colt marked BCG, it IS a no brainer.  Do post pics when you have a chance.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 9:58:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Damn, If only I had the cash, I'd get one.  Then I would search/haunt/troll (pick one) the EE  until I could get a decent N1 Stock.

I already have a set of Colt skinny 6-Hole Handguards, that's just waiting for something like this to go onto.

View Quote

You just misssed a Colt N1 with original 2 position tube, old style lock nut and receiver plate for $60.00 shipped. Couldn't pass that up.
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 1:34:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Great guy to deal with and very nice rifles!  Mine came in and was very dirty, but a quick cleaning, revealed a nice rifle.  Looks to be an all Colt rifle.  Here are a few pics...

Link Posted: 12/23/2014 11:53:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Wow, that rifle looks very clean.  Makes me wish I would have jumped on it.  Gave them a call and while they say they are out, they mentioned that they get small batches in here and there so to keep checking.  They only get a couple dozens rifles at a time or so.
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 5:25:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Great guy to deal with and very nice rifles!  Mine came in and was very dirty, but a quick cleaning, revealed a nice rifle.  Looks to be an all Colt rifle.  Here are a few pics...

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp345/fuatos/20141222_215132_zps70837031.jpg
http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp345/fuatos/20141222_215244_zpsc3ab3f80.jpg
http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp345/fuatos/serialcrossedout_zps6bdf4b6c.jpg
View Quote

Mine is in pretty much the same exact  condition as yours. They both look like they were shot at a minimum.....They also have a nice looking Win M70 264 win mag for around $550 I might jump on

Ill try to post some pics of mine once I load them onto photo bucket...is that how you post pics on here..add a link to photobucket?
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 12:59:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp345/fuatos/20141222_215132_zps70837031.jpg
http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp345/fuatos/20141222_215244_zpsc3ab3f80.jpg
http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp345/fuatos/serialcrossedout_zps6bdf4b6c.jpg
View Quote

You scored bro. That other one that was posted has a garbage ass commercial stock. Fuck I want one tho, regardless of the stock/extension. Those are easy enough to swap. Wish I could afford one right now
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 4:05:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Yes, very nice.
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 4:10:22 PM EDT
[#23]
lovely
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top