Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2014 12:48:59 PM EDT
Was thinking about buying a set of these in either black or grey. Do you like them compared to the regular set? Pics if you have them please.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 1:28:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I've used a few sets of Magpul Moe furnature on M4's and really like the fit and feel but on an A2 build I like to stick with the original furnature, except my NM FNMI build which has a Hogue Grip on it and a hidden freefloat tube under regular A2 style handgaurds.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 1:33:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I've tried the Magpul MOE handguard and I don't really like it. It's big and bulky and I don't like that on the front end of my gun. The MOE grip, on the other hand, is great. Made me realize why everyone is always giving away piles of GI A2 grips.
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top