Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/22/2014 6:08:42 PM EDT
I am grinding my teeth trying to find a QUALITY A2 Upper Receiver with a 20" Government Profile barrel. This is a sentimental build for me and I want the same style weapon that I was issued in the early 90's. Fixed A2 stock, blah, blah, blah. I recently picked up an FN A2 Upper with a Colt 20" Gov barrel, but turns out the FSB is marked F to be used with the A3 Uppers. I do NOT want the A3 style upper.

I see that Model 1 has the upper that I am looking for, but so many guys seem to dislike their quality..... I called Windham and they don't even have the A2 uppers at all. Supposedly they are waiting on the forging? PSA uses A3's. I don't care for Bushmaster. Especially since they do 1/9's.

PLEASE help me find a 20" Government Profile with 1/7 twist. Chrome Lined, etc. etc.

Thanks a lot guys.
Link Posted: 5/22/2014 6:15:37 PM EDT
[#1]
After Armalite, Colt, Bushmaster stopped producing them they kind of fell by the wayside and you were basically limited to building your own.

However, the good news is that WW (the original Bushmaster) is going to start producing them again according to rumor.  You'll have to either build your own, wait for WW, or peruse the listings to find an old one for sale.

Link Posted: 5/22/2014 6:26:24 PM EDT
[#2]
FN has one.

I didn't know Bushmaster quit. I have a Bushmaster A4 clone (flat top) with their 1/7 Govt. Profile barrel and love it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2014 6:29:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FN has one.

I didn't know Bushmaster quit. I have a Bushmaster A4 clone (flat top) with their 1/7 Govt. Profile barrel and love it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
FN has one.

Try actually reading his post next time before responding.

Quoted:
I do NOT want the A3 style upper.

FN does not have one.  He is asking about fixed carry handle A2 uppers, not flat tops...
Link Posted: 5/22/2014 6:49:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I believe DPMS makes a complete rifle that you are looking for. They may also sell the uppers separately. Otherwise use the parts you have and order an A2 front sight base. I believe BCM sells an A2 FSB, that would then have to be drilled for taper pins. Nothing wrong with 1/9 twist barrel unless you are planning on shooting 75gr+ bullets.
Link Posted: 5/22/2014 7:02:49 PM EDT
[#5]
You can check in the A2 section, but when I built mine I was told that the difference was minor and would not matter. Though it will bug you that it is not 100% correct.
I used an F marked fsb and an A2 upper and it zero'd fine at 100 yards.
Link Posted: 5/22/2014 7:28:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You can check in the A2 section, but when I built mine I was told that the difference was minor and would not matter. Though it will bug you that it is not 100% correct.
I used an F marked fsb and an A2 upper and it zero'd fine at 100 yards.
View Quote

I used my 25 meter target and doped it in after returning everything to zero. I had to adjust my post almost all the way down. It is good to go as far as having it doped in. But nonetheless, it is not original. I want an A2 fixed handle and NON F marked FSB. 20" Government 1/7. Call me a sentimental fool.

I may have found exactly what I need at GB.com FN A2 assembly.

Thanks a lot for all of the feedback.
Link Posted: 5/22/2014 7:59:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Seems like I see original Colt A2 uppers for sale often on the EE here. A2. Upper, government profile barrel with rifle feed ramps, 1/7. I see a lot of them either FN or Colt. Just keep your eyes on the EE,
Link Posted: 5/22/2014 8:02:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/22/2014 8:03:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 5/22/2014 8:23:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I am grinding my teeth trying to find a QUALITY A2 Upper Receiver with a 20" Government Profile barrel. This is a sentimental build for me and I want the same style weapon that I was issued in the early 90's. Fixed A2 stock, blah, blah, blah. I recently picked up an FN A2 Upper with a Colt 20" Gov barrel, but turns out the FSB is marked F to be used with the A3 Uppers. I do NOT want the A3 style upper.

I see that Model 1 has the upper that I am looking for, but so many guys seem to dislike their quality..... I called Windham and they don't even have the A2 uppers at all. Supposedly they are waiting on the forging? PSA uses A3's. I don't care for Bushmaster. Especially since they do 1/9's.

PLEASE help me find a 20" Government Profile with 1/7 twist. Chrome Lined, etc. etc.

Thanks a lot guys.
View Quote

http://www.dpmsinc.com/A2-CLASSIC_ep_104-1.html

close as you can get.  You will have to build your own. Might as well get an 80% lower, have it engraved with mil markings and make an exact clone minus 3rd burst
Link Posted: 5/22/2014 9:22:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

close as you can get.  You will have to build your own. Might as well get an 80% lower, have it engraved with mil markings and make an exact clone minus 3rd burst
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks a lot guys.

1. HBAR not GI profile
2. 1-9 twist NOT 1-7
3. NON chrome lined bore

All things he specifically said that he did NOT want.  Pretty far from what you can get, actually.

Hell, you'd be better off going with Rock River arms, at least their barrel is chrome lined!

Model 1 systems offers both A2 uppers and 20" 1-7 twist GI profile chrome lined barrels.  I have one and it's excellent.

You can order the complete upper here,
http://www.model1sales.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=278

Of course you'll have to order the lower separately, but most companies sell complete rifle lowers so you're good there (if you really want to go crazy, try finding a rifle lower with a 7075 aluminum receiver extension!).  

it's either Model 1 sales, or take my advice from my first post.
Link Posted: 5/22/2014 10:49:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

1. HBAR not GI profile
2. 1-9 twist NOT 1-7
3. NON chrome lined bore

All things he specifically said that he did NOT want.  Pretty far from what you can get, actually.

Hell, you'd be better off going with Rock River arms, at least their barrel is chrome lined!

Model 1 systems offers both A2 uppers and 20" 1-7 twist GI profile chrome lined barrels.  I have one and it's excellent.

http://www.model1sales.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=278

Of course you'll have to order the lower separately, but most companies sell complete rifle lowers so you're good there (if you really want to go crazy, try finding a rifle lower with a 7075 aluminum receiver extension!).  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks a lot guys.

1. HBAR not GI profile
2. 1-9 twist NOT 1-7
3. NON chrome lined bore

LOL! Bro, thank you for pointing out everything that I stated in my OP. So you have a Model 1 20", eh?!!! Can you send me an email and tell me more about it? I am mostly interested in if you have any or some FTF, FTE, etc. Does it lock up tight to quality lowers? I have a McKay lower that my 6920 is rock solid on and I plan on buiolding a second lower to match the 20" Also, does the finish match up with the newer shades that Spikes, McKay and others use now? Hope to hear from you soon and thanks again for reiterating my needs/concerns.

CB
Link Posted: 5/22/2014 11:23:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Keep your eyes on the equipment exchange - I checked 3-4 (or more) times a day when I was getting the parts together for mine. Unfortunately they're still unassembled, but one of these days...

Upper:

NOS FN A2 barrel with non-F marked sight base.

Excellent condition FN A2 upper receiver (sight included, no forward assist or port cover. both of those were solved by finding new USGI parts on eBay or GB.)

misc upper parts (gas tube, pin, hand guard retaining ring, barrel slip ring, flash suppressor, etc.)

2 NIP USGI hand guards

Lower:

LRB lower

Stag LPK with ALG trigger

Brownell's lower completion kit (receiver extension, spring, buffer, screws)

NIP USGI stock body.

Should be a pretty good match to the FN A2 I carried on a couple of trips. I'm thinking of getting an 80% lower and have it engraved to match my old one, inlcuding S/N, but the LRB will do nicely for now.

Link Posted: 5/23/2014 11:47:57 AM EDT
[#14]

There's a Member trying to sell some FN A2 Barrels in the EE,  Here's a link:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=1313791

Good Luck !

Link Posted: 5/23/2014 11:59:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

FN does not have one.  He is asking about fixed carry handle A2 uppers, not flat tops...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FN has one.

Quoted:
I do NOT want the A3 style upper.

Right, my dumb.
Link Posted: 5/23/2014 10:52:27 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Thanks a lot guys.
View Quote

I don't know how to spot a govt profile, but High Standard has an A2 with 1/7 barrel; they also claim to be more mil-spec than most others.
Link Posted: 5/23/2014 10:56:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Green mountain makes a2 barrels with 1/7 or 1/8
Link Posted: 5/24/2014 12:40:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Do you have cash to spare? Do you mind a sear block and large trigger pins?

Do what I did.

Buy a used Colt Sporter Target off gunbroker for about $1000. Buy a Colt SPII upper for about $500 or $600. Steal the a2 1/7 barrel with bayo lug and the large forward assist.

Sell off the left over parts for about $500.

Have a semi replica of an M16A2. Only thing missing is the serial number that you will remember forever. :)For me, 6213499.

Sometimes you have to be prepared to buy a complete upper or even rifle and take the risk of selling the excess to get the part you need..
Link Posted: 5/24/2014 8:11:09 AM EDT
[#19]
High Standard. Those the barrels I used on my A2 builds. 1./7 cl gov profile.
http://www.highstandard.com/index.php/weapons-hs/hs-rifles/hsa-15/42-weapon-brands/high-standard-weapons/186-model-hsa6500hcr

http://www.highstandard.com/index.php/weapons-hs/hs-rifles/hsa-15

http://shop.highstandard.com/2034-usgi-profile-twist-4150-parkerized-556223-p-1278.html

I don't think F marked fsb are as big a deal on fixed sight uppers as non F marked are on flattops with backup sights. I have a couple and it hasn't been an issue. My HS 20" gov profile barrel is not F marked.  Another option is to get a stripped barrel, find a surplus FSB and have it mounted.

I would call HS and asked if they would sell you just a upper and barrel if you have all the other parts. The A2 uppers I got from them were the same that everyone uses. I used to live a few minutes from them, they had piles of stuff.
Link Posted: 5/24/2014 10:50:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
High Standard. Those the barrels I used on my A2 builds. 1./7 cl gov profile.
http://www.highstandard.com/index.php/weapons-hs/hs-rifles/hsa-15/42-weapon-brands/high-standard-weapons/186-model-hsa6500hcr

http://www.highstandard.com/index.php/weapons-hs/hs-rifles/hsa-15

http://shop.highstandard.com/2034-usgi-profile-twist-4150-parkerized-556223-p-1278.html

I don't think F marked fsb are as big a deal on fixed sight uppers as non F marked are on flattops with backup sights. I have a couple and it hasn't been an issue. My HS 20" gov profile barrel is not F marked.  Another option is to get a stripped barrel, find a surplus FSB and have it mounted.

I would call HS and asked if they would sell you just a upper and barrel if you have all the other parts. The A2 uppers I got from them were the same that everyone uses. I used to live a few minutes from them, they had piles of stuff.
View Quote

Actually, I think it's a much larger issue to have a F marked FSB on a fixed carry handle upper.  If you use a proper sight picture (nose to charging handle) you have to put the front sight post down so much, it's almost impossible to line up targets correctly with any speed.  

I'm guessing that you put your head way back on the stock and are not using close to a proper sight picture when using irons.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2014 12:56:57 PM EDT
[#21]
I posted earlier about a Member selling FN A2 Rifle Barrels for $225.  Well here's a Link for another Member trying to sell his FN A2 Upper Receiver for $100 Shipped:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_159/1303697_.html&page=1&anc=bottom#bottom

This way you could have an FN A2 Barrel AND an FN A2 Upper Receiver for around $325 plus a little more to complete the Upper Half (Gas Tube, Gas Tube Pin, Hand Guards, Ejection Door Assy, FA Assy, etc...).  Just an idea !

Link Posted: 5/24/2014 7:16:13 PM EDT
[#22]

So basically you want a sexy beast like the rifle above?

FN gray A2 upper
FN barrel usgi takeoff
FN bolt group

Bushy lower receiver
Larue 12.0
Alg trigger

Green A2 stock and grip.

It was all built from the equipment exchange.

Its a sexy shooter. Took it out to 500 yards five minutes after sight in. I used KAC bullet flight to get my dope. You just can't beat a fighting A2.

FRIGGEN LOVE IT.
Link Posted: 5/24/2014 10:06:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Why not just get a new barrel assy. For what you have now from Windham? Has all you want.
Link Posted: 5/24/2014 10:15:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
http://www.thenewrifleman.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/AR15A2TNR-1180x394.jpg

So basically you want a sexy beast like the rifle above?

FN gray A2 upper
FN barrel usgi takeoff
FN bolt group

Bushy lower receiver
Larue 12.0
Alg trigger

Green A2 stock and grip.

It was all built from the equipment exchange.

Its a sexy shooter. Took it out to 500 yards five minutes after sight in. I used KAC bullet flight to get my dope. You just can't beat a fighting A2.

FRIGGEN LOVE IT.
View Quote

Pretty sweet
Link Posted: 5/26/2014 11:45:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Source for 20" barrels with non-"F" marked FSB's:

http://www.windhamweaponry.com/shopexd.asp?id=318#axzz32pvhdzrF
Link Posted: 5/27/2014 8:54:12 AM EDT
[#26]
What about the High Standard rifle?   Last time I looked, they had an A2.....RTR.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2014 7:10:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Windham

$545  A2 Gvt profile 1:7 upper half

Winham A2
Link Posted: 5/27/2014 9:17:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Windham

$545  A2 Gvt profile 1:7 upper half

Winham A2
View Quote

That is a flat top upper with a carry handle attached.  That web page is deceiving.
Link Posted: 5/28/2014 11:40:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Source for 20" barrels with non-"F" marked FSB's:

http://www.windhamweaponry.com/shopexd.asp?id=318#axzz32pvhdzrF
View Quote

^This. It's chrome lined, 1-7 twist, and had standard A2 front sight base. They're also having a 10% off sale with free shipping through the end of May. DPMS makes the stripped upper, Midway has them in stock right now. Wish I had money to pick one up but I just wasted my allowance on parts for another project.
Link Posted: 5/28/2014 1:25:07 PM EDT
[#30]
The Windham offering would make sense with an A2 upper...which it clearly is NOT !   As such, what you get is the same gobeldygook that Colt has done with their "A4" weapon.  A4 should be F marked Gov't barrel, 20"...1/7.    A2 should be non- "F" marked, Gov't 1/7 barrel...and supplied with the correct A2 receiver.....Don'tcha  think ! ! !  
Link Posted: 5/29/2014 12:57:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The Windham offering would make sense with an A2 upper...which it clearly is NOT !   As such, what you get is the same gobeldygook that Colt has done with their "A4" weapon.  A4 should be F marked Gov't barrel, 20"...1/7.    A2 should be non- "F" marked, Gov't 1/7 barrel...and supplied with the correct A2 receiver.....Don'tcha  think ! ! !  
View Quote

In a perfect world, yes. Since we don't live in such a place I think the Windham barrel with the standard A2 profile FSB and a DPMS A2 upper make for a pretty nice combo. Of course YMMV
Link Posted: 5/29/2014 9:46:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

In a perfect world, yes. Since we don't live in such a place I think the Windham barrel with the standard A2 profile FSB and a DPMS A2 upper make for a pretty nice combo. Of course YMMV
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But we don't have to compromise so horribly.

Link Posted: 5/29/2014 7:53:00 PM EDT
[#33]
As an alternate, back up, or beater...I'd be OK with the DPMS / Windham  all A2 set up.    It would look good and should function just fine, with a decent BCG.   But before I'd spring for that option, I'd at least price out, and spec out,  the High  Standard A2  
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 10:48:55 PM EDT
[#34]
I believe BCM offers a complete mil-spec A2 upper, the lower shouldn't be hard to get a hold of, slap them together and wala. (it's what I am doing)
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 11:04:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Link

"We hold to the tightest military specifications, we have to, after all, we are a military contractor."

Link Posted: 6/6/2014 11:44:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Bushmaster had 20" 1:7 Gov't profile CL uppers (complete, with BCG, CH and detach carry handle) for sale during their tax-time sale some years back; maybe look for a used one of them.

I got one, but it's not for sale :)

Link Posted: 6/7/2014 10:57:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Again, you have THREE Options.

#1. Model 1 systems offers both A2 uppers and 20" 1-7 twist GI profile chrome lined barrels.  I have one and it's excellent.

#2.  WW Sells a GI profile 1-7 chrome lined 20" barrel with non F marked FSB.  Can buy the upper, have the flat top swapped with an A2 upper purchased elsewhere, and sell the flattop receiver sold on the EE to recoop the costs.

#3. Buy an upper / older or custom rifle off the EE.

Link Posted: 6/7/2014 11:30:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
...Nothing wrong with 1/9 twist barrel unless you are planning on shooting 75gr+ bullets.
View Quote

YMMV, I've used 75gr in my 20" HBAR out to 500yds just fine.  I think the extra 4" give the 20" 1:9 barrels some help over the 16" 1:9 barrels for the heavier rounds.  The twist rate is the same, but they twist 4" more before they exit the barrel, heh...
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 12:10:33 PM EDT
[#39]
The four inches does make a difference, in both stability and velocity.  My most accurate weapon - period - is a 1/9"  Bushie FHBAR 20" A2 rifle, with Sierra OTM / Federal, 69 grn.  
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 8:03:29 PM EDT
[#40]
A2's seem to be the new popular trend.  Maybe that's why they're so hard to find.  Just to clear the air, when looking in aftermarket lingo, they will usually refer to A3 as a flat top.  I don't know why they do that, it only confuses people.  An M16A2 and M16A3 both use the same carry handle upper receiver.  The difference between the 2 are, A2 safe-semi-burst, and A3 safe-semi-full.  Flat tops are A4 (rifle no feed ramps), or M4 (carbine 14.5 bbl w/ feed ramps).

Anyway, try APEX gun parts.  They are showing A2 take off barrels in stock.  Del-Ton has A2 stripped uppers in stock.  The rest of the parts are the easy part to find.  If you buy the APEX barrel, you could always contact John Thomas on the retro forum to have a FSB put on.

Other alternatives are gun shows, gunbroker, or the EE.  Good Hunting !!!
Link Posted: 6/11/2014 7:12:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Well these just became available AR15 20" A2 Profile Barrel, Take-Off, .223/5.56X45   and the heavy barrel version AR15 20" Heavy Barrel, Take-Off, .223/5.56X45   at $75.00 (no hardware) Unsure of bore quality if anyone finds out or knows more please post The down side is you have to order the sight/parts, along with all other barrel parts  and then assemble it on the barrel.  The price when you add in getting authentic parts like the barrel nut & hand guard assembly adds up. Just why couldn't they have had this is stock when I order for for Memorial day  Now I'm in for shipping twice....(with grief of multiple packages so soon. )

Should I build from parts there or buy one of the M16 part kits and just use the barrel? Never having installed a front sight I'm a little worried but will have a building pin assist block I was going to order to help with the front sight  pins and future builds.  kinda Scary or weirdly the 180 degree  that AR's are now cheaper and lower pricing the AK market is doing over part kits and building...

So I am hoping a little bit of good news will buy a little bit of advice. I mainly want the Triangular hand guards and the long barrels  on my builds. The  my main urge of 100% historical accuracy isn't there fully yet(it will  progress as BRD does to all of us , which means more parts for builds later on).
Link Posted: 6/11/2014 9:32:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Barrels and FSBs are drilled / reamed together as a permanent set...so I won't go the APEX  route.  I know others who have, and gotten away with it, but it's just me on this one.  For those who do...good success !    
Link Posted: 6/11/2014 1:19:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Barrels and FSBs are drilled / reamed together as a permanent set...so I won't go the APEX  route.  I know others who have, and gotten away with it, but it's just me on this one.  For those who do...good success !    
View Quote

Thank you, you've  probably saved me making a several hundred dollar mistake from making to complete sets. I may email and ask if they can/have them  assembled there. I'm just  at the point of buying the plastic block to hold the front sight for driving in the pins and was wondering how to make alignment perfect for the receiver(no ak front sight slant for me please  ), which may put it beyond what I'm capable of doing even with some help from online.
Link Posted: 6/11/2014 4:50:16 PM EDT
[#44]
You can pair up an undrilled FSB with a drilled barrel, or vice versa.  If both have already been pre pinned, you're out of luck.  Double star sells the non F marked FSBs.
Link Posted: 6/21/2014 11:46:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Just stay on the lookout for a Colt of FN barrel. They are still fairly plentiful, aren't they? And I truly don't understand what the big deal is over getting a Windham barrel and a DPMS upper. It's the same thing as my FN upper functionally. Sure, mine is "better" steel, but who's going to know the difference? Otherwise same stuff.

And almost no one makes a complete GI type A2 anymore because almost no one buys them.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 9:33:20 PM EDT
[#46]
A2s seem to be getting where A1s were 7 or 8 years ago. parts are around, but it would be tough to find a GI or mil spec upper assembled. Barrels will have M4 feed ramps and many will have the F FSB, so you options are limited as mentioned above, but I wouldn't do Model 1. half of the uppers I have seen from them had the FSB canted too far and had to be redone - Model 1 will fix it eventually.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 9:55:40 PM EDT
[#47]
*cough* Gunbroker search "M16A2 clone" *cough*

*cough* Not my auction but I wish I saw it when I needed one *cough*
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 8:11:06 AM EDT
[#48]
I have contemplated using by LLC to put a few uppers together, but it would be a labor of love rather than a profitable business.

The margins for my orders would be rather small, but it sure would be fun to put some real quality A2s in the hands of our group.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:09:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Again, you have THREE Options.

#1. Model 1 systems offers both A2 uppers and 20" 1-7 twist GI profile chrome lined barrels.  I have one and it's excellent.

View Quote

I just received an A2 upper I purchased from Model 1 Sales.  It was at the front door waiting on me when I got home from work.  After opening the box and taking a quick look, it appears nice.  It's not perfect though.  My definition of an A2 upper is a 20 inch government profile chrome lined barrel, 1/7 twist, FIXED carry handle, and fixed front sight post.  Model 1 comes close.  The front sight post is "F" marked which is not appropriate for an A2, as I've defined it anyway.  The barrel stamp is very light but states "M1S 1-7 HC"  I do not see any caliber markings, though I have not removed the handguards.  Their website states it's 5.56mm.  The barrel upper receiver does not have M4 feedramps, though the barrel extension does.  Cost was $330 as I recall.  

I don't understand why if a manufacturer goes to the trouble to make an A2 upper, that they don't do it correctly.  I also do not understand why it's so difficult to find one when there appears to be a demand for them from people like me who may be a little nostalgic and thinking back to their Army days.  I'll keep this one for now and take it to the range when I get a chance to shoot.  Probably after next week sometime....work sure puts a damper on fun stuff.

Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:01:52 PM EDT
[#50]
20" A2 Upper

I posted this in a similar thread in GD.

20" Rifle Kit

I bought one of these rifle kits a few years ago. It's a 1/9 twist, but chrome lining is an option. I've been satisfied with mine. Closest ill ever get to an M16A2.
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top