AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 5:35:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I don't understand his complaint on this either. It is the least harmful method of cutting a barrel....
View Quote
I cut my barrels with a hydraulic cable cutter
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 3:34:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Took the A1 out shooting this weekend.  Ran like a champ and is fairly accurate.  Looks like it was the crappy UTG rear sight that wasn't centered. The GG&G MAD sight I'm using now sighted in without it being way left.   I was easily hitting a steel plate at 275 yds off hand, using the CompM2.  Blowback was as bad outside as it was in the indoor range, still plan on getting a PRI gasbuster charging handle.

Decided to cutout the rest of the vents in the upper handguard and trimmed the large ears off the heat shield. Think it looks better and should help in cooling.  If Wolf ever gets spare parts, I plan on buying a spare piston tube so I can drill holes inline with the vents to help divert the gas.  

Here is a few pics and video from shooting this yesterday (don't mind my daughter yelling in the video)

Wolf A1 SBR w/ SDN-6

Link Posted: 4/23/2017 5:50:55 PM EDT
[#3]
That turned out great!!
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 6:01:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Cool rifle!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top