Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2016 8:20:35 PM EDT
So I have started on two new builds and am looking to go with the Superlative Arms Piston Kit on at least one of them. Does anyone know what handgaurds the gas block will fit under?
Specifically I am looking at the Geissele Super Modular Rail MK8 M-Lok Free Float Handguard.

Link Posted: 10/5/2016 9:19:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 1:00:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So I have started on two new builds and am looking to go with the Superlative Arms Piston Kit on at least one of them. Does anyone know what handgaurds the gas block will fit under?Specifically I am looking at the Geissele Super Modular Rail MK8 M-Lok Free Float Handguard.  
View Quote

It should fit no problem.  I mocked up my SA piston kit with the MK8 rail and there were no issues with either the set screw block or the clamp-on block...GTG
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 4:24:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a UTG Super Slim and fits great, I believe the Diamond Head works too. I love it, plan on another.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 10:04:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So I have started on two new builds and am looking to go with the Superlative Arms Piston Kit on at least one of them. Does anyone know what handgaurds the gas block will fit under?Specifically I am looking at the Geissele Super Modular Rail MK8 M-Lok Free Float Handguard.  
View Quote

Another one for the BCM KMR or KMR-A.  If you get the 0.750 version, youll need to slightly dremel the gas block screws.  If you get the .625 version you wont.  If you have a set screw version of the SA kit than you don't have to worry.  Clamp on is where I'd be more concerned.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 5:31:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top