BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 13
Posted: 7/16/2012 12:00:26 AM EDT
Post pics of your LWRC's if you've got em!

I'll start..

LWRC M6A2

Link Posted: 7/16/2012 3:15:06 AM EDT
[#1]
http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n489/prometheus991/b8a59af9.jpg

LWRC M6A3 with HSGI padded belt taco mags, Glock 19 MOLE attached Blackhawk Serpa holster
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 7:03:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 7:22:20 AM EDT
[#3]
My basic LWRC M6A2 that I just received from CTD for $1650. I'm in the process of replacing the grip and other accessories. I'll post new pics later this year.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/TangledThorns/Groovy/IMG_1209.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/TangledThorns/Groovy/IMG_1201.jpg
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 10:16:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
My basic LWRC M6A2 that I just received from CTD for $1650. I'm in the process of replacing the grip and other accessories. I'll post new pics later this year.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/TangledThorns/Groovy/IMG_1209.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/TangledThorns/Groovy/IMG_1201.jpg

what type of sights come with the basic model?
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 11:34:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Basic Configuration has a standard M4 stock, A2 grip and Arms polymer sights.
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 11:40:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Nice stick!

I see it still came with the Enhanced Fire Control Group. Do you know if it came with the ACB?
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 12:39:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Not my stick but i know alot about the company
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 12:56:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Not my stick but i know alot about the company

Fuck, I'm retarded

I quoted the wrong person...

ETA: Pic thread!

Link Posted: 7/16/2012 1:12:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice stick!

I see it still came with the Enhanced Fire Control Group. Do you know if it came with the ACB?

No ACB. Also, the ARMS sights are pretty weak. I'll swap them out down the road too. Overall, for $1650 it's still a great deal for an LWRC.
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 2:14:29 PM EDT
[#10]
My work gun

M6A2 10.5" SBR

Link Posted: 7/16/2012 4:11:21 PM EDT
[#11]
How can you tell it's the enhanced fire control group? I just bought a 14.7" spr 5.56 and not sure if mine is standard or not. Will post pics here as soon as I can convince a sexy miami beach girl to pose with it. Unfortunately, the only accessory I can afford after the purchase....
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 4:14:19 PM EDT
[#12]
How can you tell it's the enhanced fire control group? I just bought a 14.7" spr 5.56 and not sure if mine is standard or not. Will post pics here as soon as I can convince a sexy miami beach girl to pose with it. Unfortunately, the only accessory I can afford after the purchase....
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 6:24:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The EFC are grey in color. Others are your standard run of the mill black.

Also, can you send a sexy Miami beach girl to my house? I'll trade you some AR accessories
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 6:54:02 PM EDT
[#14]
All LWRCi rifles come standard with the enhanced fire control group. A dealer can however order them with a Geissele SSA in it

Pics for fun

Something is different about this LWRCI?

Link Posted: 7/16/2012 8:34:20 PM EDT
[#15]
10.5" M6 upper on an ARFCOM billet lower.

16" REPR, with numerous small tweaks to suit me.

M6A1-S CSAT

PSD upper (bought as a pistol) on an ARFCOM forged lower, with YHM .308 can on it.

MRE M6A1 upper.  It's since been moved to a Bushmaster lower.

A group shot I took to post in BAD's industry section.  I'm somewhat partial to their 45 degree selectors.    At the bottom is my M6-AK upper.

Currenly, I have a deposit on, and cash stocked up for, the M6IC.  Sooooon.  
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 10:59:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Never posted pics on this forum, I'm working on it.
Link Posted: 7/16/2012 11:34:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Here's a pair

Link Posted: 7/16/2012 11:43:06 PM EDT
[#18]
20" REPR, patiently waiting for initial run of M6IC

Link Posted: 7/16/2012 11:58:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 12:40:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
All LWRCi rifles come standard with the enhanced fire control group. A dealer can however order them with a Geissele SSA in it

Pics for fun

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc69/84ragtop/523896_3658738541967_1766299435_n.jpg

Something is different about this LWRCI?

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc69/84ragtop/376410_3679103331074_482596172_n.jpg

You have a happy switch?  

MOAR PICS NECESSARY!
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 2:48:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Here is my M6A3 DMR through its different configurations from start to finish.

Here is my latest one I have not taken possession of yet.

Here is a ballin ass table

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 5:30:26 PM EDT
[#22]

Yes, yes it is.  

Love the PSD, too.  Dig the OD.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 10:06:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yes, yes it is.  

Its actually Patriot Brown but the only reason why I know that is because I bought it. The lighting in the store and my camera at the time sucked. I am friggin dying over here for it though. I made the corrections to the paperwork in June and it still isn't approved. Went pending for the second time on the 26th of June.

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 10:38:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, yes it is.  

Its actually Patriot Brown but the only reason why I know that is because I bought it. The lighting in the store and my camera at the time sucked. I am friggin dying over here for it though. I made the corrections to the paperwork in June and it still isn't approved. Went pending for the second time on the 26th of June.

I've been contemplating registering one of my M6A2's as an SBR and buying a PSD upper for it. You're not helping
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 11:01:28 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, yes it is.

Love the PSD, too. Dig the OD.

Either color, it's bad ass.  You're going to love it.  
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 11:02:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Give it a couple weeks when I post a picture of it all geared up.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 11:08:02 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, yes it is.

I've been contemplating registering one of my M6A2's as an SBR and buying a PSD upper for it. You're not helping

Tough choice between that and waiting for the PSD-IC.  Especially given that the IC version will have that fantastic fully ambi lower.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 11:12:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, yes it is.

Tough choice between that and waiting for the PSD-IC.  Especially given that the IC version will have that fantastic fully ambi lower.
I would love to get a hold of just a lower and turn in a F1 on it. I would also like to get a six eight complete rifle too. But I think my next SBR will be a REPR.

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 11:16:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, yes it is.

Wait wut? Did you say PSD-IC?

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 11:40:16 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, yes it is.

Tough choice between that and waiting for the PSD-IC. Especially given that the IC version will have that fantastic fully ambi lower.
I would love to get a hold of just a lower and turn in a F1 on it. I would also like to get a six eight complete rifle too. But I think my next SBR will be a REPR.

Unless I form 1 one of the AKs I've got sitting ready, me too.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 11:44:08 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, yes it is.

Tough choice between that and waiting for the PSD-IC. Especially given that the IC version will have that fantastic fully ambi lower.

It's relatively well known, at least by those of us who spend time on the LWRC forum, that there will be such a thing. Basically, what is currently the PSD upper (ARM-R rail, 8.5 barrel) will become the UCIW (mated up with the super short stock lower), and the PSD will switch entirely to the new IC architecture.

Yeah, it's coming.

And I'll probably buy one to go with my current PSD and 10.5 M6.

It's a very expensive subset of BRD, and I have it.

ETA:  They found that they lost an unacceptable amount of performance with the 7" UCIW, so bumped it up to 8.5, with the short stock.

I believe the Brits still got the 7", though.
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 11:51:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, yes it is.

It's relatively well known, at least by those of us who spend time on the LWRC forum, that there will be such a thing. Basically, what is currently the PSD upper (ARM-R rail, 8.5 barrel) will become the UCIW (mated up with the super short stock lower), and the PSD will switch entirely to the new IC architecture.

Yeah, it's coming.

ETA:  They found that they lost an unacceptable amount of performance with the 7" UCIW, so bumped it up to 8.5, with the short stock.

Interdasting. I spend some time on LWRCI forums but not enough apparently.

I've had a hard on for a IC but the reality of getting one seems damn near impossible. I'll be all over the IC PSD now

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 11:53:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, yes it is.

Link Posted: 7/17/2012 11:59:13 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, yes it is.

Yeah, it's coming.

ETA: They found that they lost an unacceptable amount of performance with the 7" UCIW, so bumped it up to 8.5, with the short stock.

I've had a hard on for a IC but the reality of getting one seems damn near impossible. I'll be all over the IC PSD now

I've had a deposit down on one since the end of January.  It's a hard wait, but damn that thing is going to be bad ass.

I suppose I ought to have bought the AAC can for it back then, too.  The wait for the tax stamp would already be over.  
Link Posted: 7/18/2012 12:01:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, yes it is.

Yeah, it's coming.

ETA: They found that they lost an unacceptable amount of performance with the 7" UCIW, so bumped it up to 8.5, with the short stock.

I've had a deposit down on one since the end of January.  It's a hard wait, but damn that thing is going to be bad ass.

I suppose I ought to have bought the AAC can for it back then, too.  The wait for the tax stamp would already be over.  
Not if you have my fucking examiner

Link Posted: 7/18/2012 12:13:23 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, yes it is.

Yeah, it's coming.

I've had a deposit down on one since the end of January. It's a hard wait, but damn that thing is going to be bad ass.

I suppose I ought to have bought the AAC can for it back then, too. The wait for the tax stamp would already be over.
Not if you have my fucking examiner

On NFA tracker, it looks like Pickles is running about even with Feltner, and I got my last Form 4 back in about 7 months.  Shoulda bought the can.  

I miss the days when Jones approved my Form 1, back in FL.  56 days, door to door.  
Link Posted: 7/18/2012 12:13:37 AM EDT
[#38]

I'll be in my bunk fapping.

I'm gonna call my dealer tomorrow and get a deposit in now.

Link Posted: 7/18/2012 12:18:45 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I'll be in my bunk fapping.

I'm gonna call my dealer tomorrow and get a deposit in now.

I know, right?

Me, I'm at the office right now.  Can't fap to that.

Yet.
Link Posted: 7/18/2012 12:23:48 AM EDT
[#40]
I just got to thinking about it. It could very easily be a year before one could be called mine.

6+/- months for LWRC to get them out.

6+/- months for the tax stamp.

Link Posted: 7/18/2012 12:41:44 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

I just got to thinking about it. It could very easily be a year before one could be called mine.

6+/- months for LWRC to get them out.

6+/- months for the tax stamp.

This crap with the NFA wait times has GOT to stop.
Link Posted: 7/18/2012 3:48:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Carried a SCAR for 2 years before moving to LWRC .....I'm about 2000 rounds in on this one and I love it.
M6A3 in MRE (Gun Porn to follow)

Link Posted: 7/18/2012 11:39:32 AM EDT
[#43]

That's a good looking stick!

When you say you carry do you mean work gun?

Link Posted: 7/18/2012 6:53:30 PM EDT
[#44]

Man, I love the MRE.  All I've got is the one MRE upper.  Pity that they had to discontinue it.  
Link Posted: 7/18/2012 10:17:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Man do i have something good to post here. If everyone is good ill drop some GREATNESS on you tomorrow
Link Posted: 7/18/2012 10:33:18 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Man do i have something good to post here. If everyone is good ill drop some GREATNESS on you tomorrow

Oooh, oooh, pretty pretty pretty please?  With piston cups on top?

Link Posted: 7/18/2012 10:35:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/19/2012 12:21:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Don't tease like that.

Link Posted: 7/19/2012 2:44:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

That's a good looking stick!

When you say you carry do you mean work gun?

Yep it's duty carbine
Link Posted: 7/19/2012 7:47:46 PM EDT
[#50]
'Merica

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 13
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top