BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2016 10:40:55 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 3:03:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice, but no ambidextrous mag release?
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 11:26:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Very nice, but no ambidextrous mag release?
View Quote

Was thinking the same thing?  All that work and no ambi mag?
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 12:19:23 AM EDT
[#3]
With the advent of brass deflectors, I don't see the point.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 7:41:58 AM EDT
[#4]
What it should say in the title is left-handed uppers that will fit on standard lowers.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 8:31:24 AM EDT
[#5]
pass
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:13:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote

As a lefty I 100% agree

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 1:56:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Serial Upper? How's that going to work out?
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 9:51:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

As a lefty I 100% agree

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a lefty I 100% agree

As a lefty with suppressors, I absolutely see the point and appreciate the high end option.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 1:29:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

As a lefty with suppressors, I absolutely see the point and appreciate the high end option.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As a lefty I 100% agree

My suppressors never cause an issue
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 8:38:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As a lefty I 100% agree

Lefty with suppressors, no problems for me.

Link Posted: 5/11/2016 3:17:51 PM EDT
[#11]
I do not disagree with you guys that you don't "need" a LH AR. I wrote a thread a couple years back about my change of opinion about a LH rifle. I never had a problem with a normal AR at all, and said so many times on this site. But one day I shot one and the difference was noticeable. Afterward I spent the next year selling and trading off 9 ARs for LH versions.  I have 12 now, all left handed, in four calibers.
I let Right Handed people shoot them at the range sometimes and so far, EVERY single person has stated that it was less pleasant than their own RH AR.
You don't need one, and even after you shot one you may not want one, but I promise you would be able to tell a difference...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/13/2016 11:15:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Are you going to sell stripped uppers?
Link Posted: 5/13/2016 11:37:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Needs more .30 cal left hand non reciprocating charging handle
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 10:55:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 12:11:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Do these accept stag arms parts for bcg
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 7:06:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Currently we do not sell individual stripped uppers.  They come in a set with the lower.  If you have any further questions pleasecontact either Jeff or Mitchell in the Factory store.

Core Rifle Systems

See.  Shoot.  Believe.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Currently we do not sell individual stripped uppers.  They come in a set with the lower.  If you have any further questions pleasecontact either Jeff or Mitchell in the Factory store.

Core Rifle Systems

See.  Shoot.  Believe.

I'm not a lefty, but I gotta say, it seems really odd that you're only selling these as complete rifles. It's a left handed upper, paired with a right handed lower. In other words, no ambi mag release. Seems like a better plan would be to sell the uppers separately so that guys can mate them to their ambi lower of choice and have an actual, functional, left hand friendly rifle. That, or add an ambi mag release. You're calling them left handed rifles, yet, only half the gun is set up for left hand use? Makes no sense...
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 10:46:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'm not a lefty, but I gotta say, it seems really odd that you're only selling these as complete rifles. It's a left handed upper, paired with a right handed lower. In other words, no ambi mag release. Seems like a better plan would be to sell the uppers separately so that guys can mate them to their ambi lower of choice and have an actual, functional, left hand friendly rifle. That, or add an ambi mag release. You're calling them left handed rifles, yet, only half the gun is set up for left hand use? Makes no sense...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Core Rifle Systems

See.  Shoot.  Believe.

I'm with this guy. A bit confusing to me.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 2:54:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 8:25:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The Left handed rifles do come with the ambi mag release and ambi safety selector. These images were the first ones taken as we were excited to get it out!

As for selling a complete rifle, this is just for the HARDCORE line. The HARDCORE's are manufactured and assembled with matching serialized upper, lowers, barrels and the bolt carrier groups. This is to ensure the customer will be receiving a sub MOA rifle from the factory.

We will have complete left handed uppers not in the HARDCORE line available to fit with a lower of your choice down the road. We are focusing on filling orders for the HARDCORE line before doing so. But be on the lookout!

View Quote

Excited to get it out, huh? Seems odd to advertise pictures of a left handed rifle that was using right handed parts.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 4:42:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a lefty I 100% agree

Same, lefty here and never had an issue suppressed or un-suppressed. All I've ever done is just added an ambi safety.
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 1:01:25 PM EDT
[#21]
What's the word on the Stag bcg question? I'd prefer it not be Stag compatible. I have lefties from Stag, Stag compatible and DPMS compatable. I much prefer the DPMS version of lefty. It uses a standard bolt carrier but a left ejecting bolt. It rotates the same way as righty bolts so no need for ambi barrel extensions. Which is this?
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 3:29:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Core Rifle Systems

See.  Shoot.  Believe.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Core Rifle Systems

See.  Shoot.  Believe.

This makes ZERO sense. What makes them left handed is ONLY the upper.....
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top